A few weeks back we ran a ‘How regional are you?’ quiz in an effort to show that there is a risk those in the marcomms sector can fall into an urban echo chamber (as last year’s Nielsen survey showed) and forget about the important role the regions play in the Kiwi economy—and the important role newspapers still play in those regions (who’s going to argue with Warren Buffett and WPP’s Sir Martin Sorrell?). The average score was 70 percent, but just seven percent of all the respondents got all the questions right, so you’ve still got some work to do, city slickers. Reckon you can beat that? Then put your regional knowledge to the test and take the second quiz below. All those who complete it will go into the draw to win another two night Air New Zealand Deluxe Mystery Break for two somewhere in New Zealand*.
Congratulations to Total Media’s Emily Barber, who won the two night mystery break package after the last round.
Competition terms & conditions
1. Entries must be received during the Promotional Period. Promotion commences at 1:00 pm on Tuesday 27 October 2015 and will finish at 11.59pm on Monday 9 November 2015.
2. Employees of the News Works, Tangible Media and associated companies and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter the promotion, entrants must provide their full name, company name, current and valid email address and phone number.
4. The winners will be notified by email or phone.
5. The prize on offer is one 2 Night Deluxe Mystery Breaks Package for two people.
*See full prize details here.
This story is part of a content partnership with News Works