Kylie Green, former managing director of Dentsu Aegis Network, has launched her own talent management and brand partnerships agency, The Lime Agency.
The Lime Agency also welcomes Karan White joining as Co-Director.
Green has an extensive background in advertising, marketing and brand activations having launched Kaleidoscope Marketing, which she sold into Enero (formally The Photon Group), before joining Dentsu’s MKTG where she took the reins of ApolloNation across Australia and New Zealand and rebranding the agency to be MKTG.
“I reached out to a range of talent I have worked with or been connected with over my career and was overwhelmed by the support and desire to work with me exclusively. The past few months have certainly been challenging for us all and especially talent who previously spoke at live events to pivoting and having to hone their online digital skills for webinars and virtual events.” says Green
With Karan adding; “Kylie and I have known one another for over 10 years and we have really similar and aligned work ethics and values. So, I was thrilled when Kylie invited me to join The Lime Agency and work together to build exciting brand campaigns with our talent”.
The agency has already begun to sign on brands for multi-platform brand campaigns with its talent; and is also working with network contacts across the advertising and marketing agencies, film and television industries, reality television production companies and social impact sectors.
“With magazines closing down, streaming spiking and social media content being devoured more than ever especially during the pandemic, brands are looking at ways they can stay relevant, engage their consumers and ultimately sell. Humanising brands through values-aligned partnerships with talent is key and we have a unique collective experience and a proven track record in this area between Karan and myself,” says Green.
The Lime Agency has launched with 15 founding talent clients signed including:
- Ben Polson – 2020 Winner of Australian Ninja Warrior
- Olivia Vivian – 2020 Grand Finalist Australian Ninja Warrior
- Melanie Schilling – Psychologist from ‘Married at First Sight’, Brand Ambassador, coach and motivation speaker
- Luke Cook – Australian Actor & Influencer
- Lisa Messenger – Entrepreneur, Podcaster, Author, Influencer & Brand Ambassador
- Samantha Gash – Ultra-marathon runner, Speaker, Podcast Host and Social Impact Champion & Contestant from Australian Survivor and World’s Toughest Race – Eco Challenge Fiji
- Ellie Sursara – Biologist, Presenter, Influencer, Brand Ambassador & Speaker
- Maritza Barone – Journalist, Social Impact Entrepreneur, Podcaster & Speaker