It’s been a stonker of a year for Colenso BBDO, with eight out of nine pitch wins, a record year in terms of revenue and a number of big award wins. Nick Garrett and Nick Worthington share their thoughts.
1) Favourite campaign that isn’t yours
Tui beer plumber.
2) Favourite campaign that is yours
BNZ’s the ‘Journey of the Coin’ and Samsung’s ‘Smartphone Line’.
3) Least favourite campaign
It’s bloody hard to produce good work so this year we will take the 5th.
4) Your own biggest success
The chance to work with more amazing and inspiring clients than ever before and we are very grateful for their support.
5) Most impressive performance
Volkswagen Polo winning the World Rally Championship. Here’s to the little guys.
6) Biggest move
BNZ, from fourth to first in “the bank most people would consider moving to”.
7) Best innovation
8) Best brands
9) Best stoush
Saatchi v Nigella, Greenpeace v Anadarko
Sandy Moore, someone who has given so much to the industry.
Stolen Rum for stealing our CFO.
12) Most memorable marketing moment
Someone jumping from space for the No 2 energy drink in New Zealand.
11. A few predictions for 2014
Mainly sunny with occasional showers.
- Looking for a change? Then put down your sausage and check out some of the roles Marsden Inch has on offer.