Adding to the cheese experience is a complimentary beverage, supplied by Monteith’s and Yealands wine. Cuisine magazine’s 2012 Artisan Award winners will also have displays set up, featuring their winning products to sample. Monteith’s CheeseFest is the only chance the public has to experience the cheeses from the 2012 Cuisine NZ Champions of Cheese Awards.
Meet the cheesemakers, discover award-winning cheeses, sample cheese galore, enjoy Monteith’s beer tastings and buy the country’s best cheese at bargain prices. Book tickets at www.eventfinder.co.nz from $30. For more information, visit www.cheeselovers.co.nz.
To win one of three double passes, tell us your cheesiest pick up line. Here’s a few to get you started…
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.
- If you were a booger I’d pick you first.
- You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.
- Your legs must be tired because you’ve been running through my mind all night.
- [Grab the ass] Pardon me, is this seat taken?
- Hi, I’m Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me?
- I have big feet and three months to live.