The judges for The Radio Bureau’s annual Outstanding Radio Creative Awards (ORCA) have today been announced. Representing varied disciplines across the industry.
The 2020 awards this year will be headed by;
- James Mok – Managing Director / VMLY&R Auckland
- Bex Radford – Creative Partner / BC&F Dentsu
- Leisa Wall – Executive Creative Director / FCB New Zealand
- JP Twaalfhoven – Senior Writer / Clemenger BBDO
- Dr Matt Mollgaard – Head of Department: Radio & Audio Media / AUT University
ORCA is open to any creatives that have their campaign creative air on a New Zealand commercial radio station during the competition period (16 September 2019-6 July 2020). Judging will be based on four criteria: creativity, execution, effectiveness and innovation.
The Grand ORCA winner will take home a $10,000 cash prize and a $10,000 client radio campaign. There will also be an opportunity to win the People’s Choice Award – a $2,000 cash prize and a $5,000 client radio campaign.
Entries are exceptionally easy to complete, with a few simple details and an audio upload required. TRB will be selecting a spot prize winner on 1 June. https://www.trb.co.nz/orca