The New Zealand Marketing Association has just launched arguably one of the biggest promotions ever for Kiwi marketers – The Battle of the Brains!
This means they’re looking for the best brand strategy team in New Zealand using the world-famous online BrandPro business simulation.
Noel Leeming have put up an awesome $10,000 tech prize package, so some fierce competition can be expected.
For full details of the promotion, see marketing.org.nz/launchofbrandpro – or click on John below to get an explanation.
Here at StopPress, we thought you might like first dibs entering.
The competition throws up some interesting sub competitions, including:
- Who is going to win – North or South?
- Who will have the best brains by sector? The banks are gearing up to win bragging rights here!
- Will it be agencies or clients who come out on top?
- Can New Zealand beat the world record score of 367?
- Can anyone in New Zealand beat ICG’s Marcus Hawkins-Adams’ score of 270? (Although he was in with two of the team from MA!)