The New Zealand Government has announced a new opportunity for all New Zealand based publishers to apply to be on its media panel.
New Zealand Government Procurement (NZGP) is seeking media publishers for the purpose of providing media to Eligible Government Agencies under the following channels: television, print, radio, online/digital, out of home and cinema.
The RFP (due to close 3 March) offers an opportunity that could see the successful respondents enter a long-term relationship with one of the largest media buyers in the market and one that’s working to deliver public value to New Zealanders.
“We are currently in the process of establishing a replacement solution with a new panel of media publishers that government agencies can use to continue meeting their media needs,” says an AoG spokesperson. “The total number of publishers on the panel may increase or decrease; we will determine the final number of AoG publishers following the evaluation of all responses.”
Successful respondents will have the opportunity to:
- Grow their market share with the government;
- Build relationships with individual government agencies; and
- Engage government agencies easily under the terms agreed in the standardised AoG Media Agreement.
A new solution will support government’s journey in becoming a more coordinated advertiser and help address two key challenges:
- Meeting government agencies’ evolving perceptions of value when buying media (more than just competitive pricing); and
- Helping government agencies become effective media customers.
Those interested in this opportunity can find more information on the GETS listing, click here.