Youtube VideoHaving recently given away a host of free beverages to celebrate its launch in Australia, Charlie's will be following suit in the homeland and giving away bottles of its old-fashioned Honest Quenchers to overworked corporate slaves in Auckland next week. The crux, however, is that the request for freebies has to be made via its Facebook page.
Charlie’s co-founder Marc Ellis will be on the streets along with a giant Charlie’s bottle and someone in a lemon suit to help quench Auckland’s thirst.
“Originally we thought about delivering our Honest Fruity Drinks in the nude, but last time we did that no one took any notice—and our marketing manager was accosted by a police dog,” Ellis says. "It’s all about some fruity festive fun.”
How to order your free Charlie's honest quenchers
1. Check facebook.com/charliesdrinks to see what days deliveries are happening in your area.
2. Click the ‘Like’ button on Charlie's Facebook page (www.facebook.com/charliesdrinks) and post on the Wall where you work and why you need quenching.
3. Sit back and relax. Or do some paper work or something.
This offer is only for people working in the listed Auckland CBD areas on the stated day during office hours, 13-17 December 2010.
Areas getting quenched:
- Monday – Auckland CBD
- Tuesday – Ponsonby, Grey Lynn, Freemans Bay & Victoria Park
- Wednesday – Grafton, Parnell & Newmarket
- Thursday – Auckland CBD
- Friday – Auckland CBD