This week from the Media Counsel:
- The ‘Sky Online’ service was switched off back in August. But look what’s happening now.
- Advertisers are the good guys for a change? What’s up with that?
- The vampires are back and our box office has been infected.
- A slight blog indiscretion causes problems for TVNZ.
- And a quick Ears Up on recent radio happenings.
All the stories in the media monitor are now blog posts, so either click the links above or download the whole shebang MediaMonitor 30-November-09