Stuff has announced the 10 shortlisted entries for The Paper Planes 2021 creative competition, shining a spotlight on the very best work from New Zealand advertisers.
The following finalists were selected and will now be judged by global advertising icon Cindy Gallop, who will announce the winners – virtually from New York – at The Paper Planes Awards Breakfast on Thursday, 20 May.
- Easiest As by Augusto and Mitre10
- The Ad that Stops a Fire by Colenso BBDO and AMI
- If the shoe fits by Pitchblack Partners and HyperRide
- Shave for a Cure by Chemistry and Leukemia Blood Cancer New Zealand
- DIY Surgery by Rainger & Rolfe and NIB
- Odds by Rainger & Rolfe and NIB
- Return to Script Department by FCB New Zealand and Fire and Emergency New Zealand
- The hottest chicken in town by Rainger & Rolfe and Texas Chicken
- Good on the flat by Chemistry and Land Rover
- It’s in the details by FCB New Zealand and Audi
Learn more about their creative concepts here.
The selection committee was impressed by the high calibre of entries, the clever use of print-led creative and the innovative use of digital integration.
The Paper Planes 2021 Awards breakfast (rated PG!) will take place at Pilkingtons, 41 Shortland Street, Auckland CBD.