It’s that time of year again: Sausages are consumed voraciously, jandal-adorned feet almost instantly become sunburned, refreshing beverages are sought and summer advertising campaigns are released. And, following on from the man-heavy launch spot for the new Ranfurly Frontier lager a few weeks back, Lion Nathan and Publicis Mojo have also entered the masculine mainstream beer fray with a new number for Speight’s, which documents a rather urban Southern Man’s domestic journey to dish out a few cold Gold Medal Ales to the boys.
The ‘It’s good to be Home’ spot (check out the steely, determined gaze and magical fire-making fingers of the lead-man) is part of the ‘Pride of Your Castle’ campaign, which kicked off with the TVC and continues on-pack, offering Kiwi men the opportunity to win that most sought after of prizes, a pimped out personalised BBQ along with other meat-charring accoutrements.
- Agency: Publicis Mojo
- Executive Creative Director: Micah Walker
- Art Director: Dave Gibson
- Copywriter: Nathan Lennon
- Agency Producer: Justine Hazlett
- Account Service Team: Dominic Henshall, Sarah Raine
- Head of Strategy: Graham Ritchie
- Production House: The Sweet Shop
- Director: Mark Lever
- Producer: Lynette Gordon
- Editing: The Sweet Shop
- Grade/Online: Richard Betts for Digipost
- Music: Liquid Studios