NZ Marketing magazine, the mother of StopPress, has come out and it's shockingly spiffy-licious. "The best business magazine in New Zealand,” reckons one of our readers. This month the mag has received a fresh lick of design love, giving the gritty content a smart spit and polish.
In this issue:
- Justin Watson – we profile the new 100% Pure marketing director and ask 'are you actually proud of "100% Pure You"?'
- Mood of Marketing – we surveyed 250 marketers on their expectations for 2011 and what they’re spending their marketing budgets on. It’s not what you’d think.
- The biggest advertisers – we reveal Nielsen's biggest advertising spenders in 2010.
- RSVP & Nexus – all the winners, all the losers, all the bits in between
- Campaign Review – look who won the best ad as judged our esteemed panel of experts
- Plus all the best writing about social media, branding, law, direct marketing and of course Junk of Month.
The best way to get NZ Marketing magazine delivered to your desk is to go here.