1. Favourite local campaign that isn’t yours
That Spark one with the ethnically diverse range of cute kids.
2. Favourite campaign that is yours
Pre-Testie Bestie. Complicated job, tough crowd, cool idea.
3. Favourite international campaign
Nike’s Colin Kaepernick campaign. An idea so powerful it affected their share price.
4. Least favourite campaign
Ask those anonymous losers on the blogs.
5. Your own biggest success
Inventing a machine that got the media talking about men’s testicals.
6. Most significant launch/innovation/thing of the year
The Karen Walker/Airwick Air Freshner colab.
7. What should be un-invented?
Case study videos for advertising awards.
8. Lamest trend
The media doing stories on trends.
9. Best brands
10. Best stoush
The National Party and Jamie-Lee Ross. Made you sad about mental health and the state of NZ politics all at the same time.
Waitresses dealing with customers on keto diets.
13. What died in 2018?
The hopes and dreams of bitcoin investors.
14. What’s the biggest mistake marketers will make in 2019?
Not calling this number 09 356 6222.
15. How far in our future do you think The Handmaid’s Tale is?
Not very. They still use plastic straws.