Are you well-versed in all things client service?
Is managing people, projects and clients your calling?
Then, we want you!
We’re in need of an experienced Senior Account Manager to join an established team at one of Auckland’s leading Design and Digital agencies.
This person needs to be strategically-savvy in the digital and design space, with the ability to tackle a wide scope of work, from branding projects and product launches to site fit-outs, packaging and various other corporate comms.
They’ll be efficient, excellent with managing budget requirements and outgoing projects, with a focus on building solid relationships with clients. Their ability to multitask will be reflected in the way they collaborate with clients and the design team, managing projects at the highest standard without supervision from start to finish.
This position works under the Group Account Director and alongside other Senior Account Managers. The perfect candidate will need a strong understanding of design and branding, preferably with experience working in a creative agency environment working on big corporate clients.
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to drop us a line!
- 4+ years’ account service experience
- Proven experience in design or brand management sectors
- Ability to run client briefing sessions and process them into creative briefs
- Proven experience in building and maintaining client relationships with high profile brands
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple diverse projects at once
- Management of the creative teams to ensure projects are completed to budgets and timelines
- Provide detailed project statuses and tracking reports on achieved achieving strategic goals and objectives
- Draft new business proposals and assist with new business initiatives
- Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- End to end management of all project related financial planning and forecast
- Understanding of the need to achieve business goals and promote growth within existing clients
- Skilled at writing – confident preparing proposal documents
- Full awareness of design processes and techniques
- A tertiary qualification (preferably in business or marketing) is desired
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Business minded, career driven and confident
- A team player with a ‘get the job done’ attitude
- Positive and engaging
- Resilience and ability to cope under pressure
- Detail oriented
- $80-100K (pending applicant)
Commencement & ideal start date?
- ASAP (end of May – early June)
Let Anna and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch with Anna on 027 8449 107 or at email@example.com for more information.
So I guess we should all just invest in AUS banks because they have better deals, branches, staff, scale. Yeah it makes sense.
BBDO has a smart proposition... a factory for everyday value and access to high value creative thinking when you need it.
Great bunch of humans client-side at Kiwibank in Welly. A shame they're moving away from Kiwi-owned agencies - but I hope this arrangement works out for them.
Dont they pride themselves on their positioning of being all about New Zealand. Then go for the biggest baddest corporate monster out there? In the age of authenticity and transparency, that's a fail
They just went for the cheapest option.
The NZ owned bank that picks an American owned agency but asks kiwis to bank with it over Australian owned banks? Hmm
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Mercer KiwiSaver by Tenfold
Why we like it: Stan, tell me more about your KiwiSaver habits, please. It really felt like he was going to break into song at some point during this spot, yet sadly, the recording studio and instruments are just a tease. Oh well, hopefully this ad will encourage more people to consider putting money into their KiwiSavers.
Who's it for: Drive Go (NZTA and ACC) by Strategy Creative
Why we like it: If only a quick watch of a 2D birds-eye-view video really could teach you how to parallel park, it would have saved a lot of cold sweats and nervous yelling back in my day. This ad does an excellent job of showing just how much pressure you feel like you're under when attempting to parallel park though. A word from the wise for this kid, the bright lime green car really doesn't help you look inconspicuous, though.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!