We are looking for a dynamic, driven and emerging recruitment administrator with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience who has been working in either a client or customer-facing business, digital agency or recruitment agency role. This person may come from the digital admin media world or maybe a young recruiter looking to get into a more boutique recruitment agency specializing in the Marketing, Digital, Creative talent sectors.
The ideal person will have kicked off their career with at least one year’s experience and formal education to match. They will not be a stranger to consistently high service levels, conscientious business practices, energy, style, and flair – all wrapped up in a ‘winning’ attitude.
As a Junior Recruitment Administrator, you will support and assist weekly across a portfolio of 30 established and growing corporate and agency digital centred clients.
You’ll be kept busy managing the recruitment and booking of all talent (full-time, contract & freelance), participating in the acquisition and retention of new applicants, advising and managing candidates’ expectations, all while answering the short and long-term staffing needs of the client.
- 1-year (Minimum)
- Experience managing and dealing with a range of diverse clientele
- Strong in client service
- Source and identify top digital candidates within the market
- Grow and maintain an existing pool of digital freelance and contract talent across a variety of digital
profession (think UI to UX to Developers)
- General candidate admin including organizing interviews, managing applicants, formatting resumes, profiles
- Assist in taking thorough job briefs alongside other consultants
- Support the facilitation and management of the “end to end recruitment process”
- Developing successful new and existing client relationships
- Actively pitching talented candidates with flair and passion
- Interviewing and working alongside candidates to develop their career goals, while providing sound support
- Writing talent recommendations, negotiating rate/salary structures, confirming bookings and interviews,
scripting talent briefs, advising on recruitment processes and overall administration
- Ensure internal database systems have been successfully enriched with the required information, data and
- Place job adverts on the appropriate local and international job boards and social channels
- Strong interest and knowledge of the marketing, design, digital, development and digital media industries
- Loves to get on the phone and talk to people
- Happy to express a strong opinion
- Familiar with Mac computer systems
- Savvy with business tools such as Keynote, Word, Xcel and PowerPoint
- An eye for detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Great communication skills and ability to build rapport with others
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- 4.5-day work weeks, finish 12:30 pm Friday
- Mac laptop computer
- Phone costs covered
- Monthly KPI Bonus
If this role sounds like you e-mail The Pond Digital Director, Hayden Baker, email@example.com or HR consultant Christy Warn, firstname.lastname@example.org, with your CV and a brief summary on why you are perfect for the role.
Due to the urgency around the new position, please only apply if you are in New Zealand and have a valid NZ work visa.
Well NZR don't need to be impartial. There only obligation is getting the best deal possible for their stakeholders. Interesting to hear Steve Tew say this deal was done inside of Skys exclusive negation window, so they didn't even explore ...
Why would you take a 5% share in a clearly dying company unless you know that your product is what allows Sky to hold NZ rugby fans to ransom? How can NZR possibly state that they are impartial next time ...
I find it quite pheasant to watch.
Did I like the ad? Yes Was I vaguely unsettled by it? Also yes. As someone who finds zombies and zombie horror to be very disturbing, the ad does its job a little too well. I can get over it ...
Looking good Aaron! Congrats on the new role.
Great to see an agency growing in WGTN. Well done!
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who is it for? Special Group for Education New Zealand
Why we like it: For us native Kiwis, we like to think our society as forward-thinking and accepting, especially for international students. Education New Zealand has done well to promote that side of us, answering the tough question for brave students tripping it halfway across the world to study.
Who is it for? The Mental Health Foundation for Huffer
Why we like it: Truly a proper way to incorporate a music video into a brand story for more than just novelty (Looking at you Air New Zealand). Mental health is a conversation that is only getting more important to have, yet brands can walk a fine line between helping, and merely using it as a conversation starter for the label. Huffer, however, has nailed it. The music video has the main focus of people at its heart, showing respect and proper concern for mental health awareness.
Who is it for? Colenso BBDO for BNZ
Why we like it: You can't go wrong injecting terribly adorable children into a wholesome family story. BNZ does well here to show how banking does connect to our personal growth and future. Personally, when my older sister and I got our own rooms she installed her own padlock to keep me out.
Who is it for? DDB for AA Insurance
Why we like it: I beg for DDB to send me the behind the screens. How was this done? How does the curtain move with the unicorn? How do the blocks crumble under the T-Rex? I have so many questions. Regardless of my limited knowledge of green screen and post-film production, it is a great ad, that simply delivers the message that we need insurance because humans are clumsy, boisterous, messy creatures with ugly, smashable, lamps in our homes.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!