At oOh!, we’re proud collaborators, which means we have the confidence to explore new territories because we will always explore together. We experiment with cutting edge technology, test the bounds of our creativity, and lead our industry down exciting new paths.
Reporting to the New Zealand General Manager, the Head of Marketing will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Marketing function to maximize brand consideration, increase client demand, create new sales opportunities and deliver market share objectives.
As the Head of Marketing you will also deliver strategic marketing initiatives and will be tasked with managing the research, insights and solutions function for the New Zealand business.
This is an exciting role with a broad remit covering all aspects of the marketing function in a business that is leading the way in redefining out-of-home media sector in New Zealand.
Here's how you'll know your skills and experience will connect with this role...
• Have a tertiary qualification in Marketing, or Business-related discipline
• Come from a Senior Marketing Management role with a proven track record of success
• Demonstrated capability managing high performing teams
• Robust experience managing financial budgets
• Experienced in achieving multiple project objectives within the agreed timeframe
• Experienced in directing and overseeing the delivery of Marketing projects in collaboration with other internal stakeholders ensuring outcomes align with objectives and expectations.
Here’s what you’ll say you do:
• Develop & implement annual Marketing plans and ensure these are aligned to the overall sales objectives for the business.
• Develop & implement the marcomms programs for oOh!media New Zealand
• Develop & execute the Research & Insights strategy to support sales & marketing decision making, and to deliver best in market client solutions
• Manage the financial analysis, budgets and forecasting for the Marketing function
• Assist in revenue generation by contributing to idea generation for key client briefs ensuring the best possible sales response
• Scope & develop bespoke research projects to support oOh!’s market position, client pitches and product positioning
• Consistently deliver high service standards to all internal stakeholders
• You have the creativity to own your role and put your own stamp on it
• You leverage the tools provided to be successful in your role
• You make the most of sharing your ideas and contributing to our innovation
• You form friendships with your peers and leader
• You will have the opportunity to learn from some of the best in our industry
• You help us be better tomorrow than we are today
• You are your best and whole self when at oOh!
If you’re curious, brave, and ready to leap into a career like no other, we’re ready to open our doors to you.
If this isn’t the right role for you, we’d also love for you to be part of our Talent Community so you can be the first in line to be considered when a new opportunity comes up!
Ben, your inspiration is worthy of the leadership position you have already been recognised for. As an [old-ish] person I wholeheartedly endorse your ambition and add this observation: - Kiwis are often too fearful of 'what-others-think-of-me' - Tall Poppy syndrome ...
The saddest thing about this post, is a reminder of how sh$t this industry is. A brand puts out an RFI to the industry, which you would guess anyone non-conflicted would have responded to? A local agency (yep, owned by ...
Ok... Can you actually help with this recurring for months now issue that is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo frustrating? I have mac laptop and iphone and ipad. Google authentication keeps saying the same message EVERY time I try to authenticate (to sync Google ...
What about the kiwi employees of who worked hard on the pitch for and will benefit from the BBDO win? https://media0.giphy.com/media/etUF7IcX4Lxs3KCSEH/giphy.gif
It's not uncommon for Kiwibank to use organisations outside of New Zealand. I understand they were using a South African organisation on their failed SAP project. Seems odd for a purpose driven organisation to not "live their brand".
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Mercer KiwiSaver by Tenfold
Why we like it: Stan, tell me more about your KiwiSaver habits, please. It really felt like he was going to break into song at some point during this spot, yet sadly, the recording studio and instruments are just a tease. Oh well, hopefully this ad will encourage more people to consider putting money into their KiwiSavers.
Who's it for: Drive Go (NZTA and ACC) by Strategy Creative
Why we like it: If only a quick watch of a 2D birds-eye-view video really could teach you how to parallel park, it would have saved a lot of cold sweats and nervous yelling back in my day. This ad does an excellent job of showing just how much pressure you feel like you're under when attempting to parallel park though. A word from the wise for this kid, the bright lime green car really doesn't help you look inconspicuous, though.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!