We need a GM level Marketer, someone very special to drive and grow audience engagement across a suite of digital products for NZ’s most iconic media GIANT!
Our client sits at the forefront of media in NZ, delivering world-class digital and traditional media products to NZ audiences nationwide. The primary focus of this exciting role will be to drive the growth and engagement of the digital audiences with the aim of increasing brand presence, market share and corresponding sales.
The successful candidate will be involved in developing an integrated, cross channel marketing strategy and ensuring the execution of the strategy by working collaboratively with other internal business leaders. You will leverage the competitive advantage of the products, and extensive media offering and customer lifecycle data to market to and convert customers.
You will be a strategic marketer with a collaborative leadership style. You will have commercial experience in the world of digital & product marketing. Your point of pride is your confidence is unleashing the power of data-driven marketing to keep audiences excited and engaged in the product throughout the customer lifecycle. You will use brave and innovative methods to increase customer interactions to drive a best-in-class customer experience.
Have you conquered all there is in your current role? Are you a top-level marketer looking for your next BIG challenge? If so APPLY TODAY!
- 10+ years in a digital marketing or customer engagement environment
- Set the strategy for audience engagement by building models, establishing targets, developing and executing the overall digital marketing strategy
- Drive marketing activity such as optimising marketing campaigns, developing and executing multichannel test strategies and evaluating sponsorships
- Take ownership and research on market & global trends, customer lifecycle, competitor analysis including an understanding of competitor offering
- Lead the marketing team and work collaboratively with internal teams to drive ultimate results, including Management, Marketing, Operations, Sales and Finance
- Ability to formulate an effective integrated marketing strategy
- Collaborative leadership skills
- Understanding of data-led marketing
- Exceptional stakeholder Management (internal and external)
- Understanding of multi-channel marketing (email, SMS, social and messaging)
- Understanding of SEO and SEM
- Ability to effectively utilise customer lifecycle data to drive financial results
- Tertiary Qualification in a relevant field (Marketing, Communications or similar)
Personality & Fit:
- Personable & graceful
- Enjoys winning
- Success driven
- Thrives for excellence in all endeavours
- Highly motivated and results focused
- Collaborative leadership style
Let Will Gregory and The Pond Agents help you realise your global market value and future career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch for a private conversation about your career and how this role may help take it to the next level, for more information e-mail: email@example.com or call 022 6387279.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Who do we send the bill to. Nick or James?
I don’t get it. What’s the passing of the years got to do with the offer, is the kid a South African?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qt0SUvIaXE what a blatant rip.
I don’t get it. Where’s the white can?
I saw this last night and it's terrible. Encouraging kiwis to bet against the ABs is so counter to the spirit of NZ in the lead up to the cup.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Clemenger BBDO and Warmer Kiwi Homes
Why we liked it: Wholesome. That one word could sum up this whole ad. This family scene is a perfect example of the banter that is experienced with a small child. Do you need this? No. Are you sure? Yes. Are you very sure? Yes. I've had about eight similar conversations with every child in my family. It's a witty way to show that spending less time trying to heat your family ultimately means more time spent with them enjoying the little things.
Who's it for: EightyOne and Powershop
Why we liked it: This ad is a clever play on an electrical attraction that made me moderately uncomfortable. Called ‘A power company you can love’, the campaign features the young woman talking about her relationship with the big pink blob. They met online, have been together for three years, and while it’s not your typical relationship, it works for them.
Love can come in many shapes and sizes, sometimes that shape can be an 8 foot, neon pink glowing blob. Love is love.
Who's it for: Vodafone
Why we liked it: Vodafone did not need to play us like that. It was an unnecessary emotional rollercoaster that ripped out my heart just to tell me 5G is here. This message could have been portrayed without the manipulation, tears, and straight depression that comes from being forced to think a dog is dying. Yes, cinematically impressive and gripping, cruel all the same. For those equally upset, check out this handy site to see if a movie or ad you're about to watch has a dog that dies.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!