We need a GM level Marketer, someone very special to drive and grow audience engagement across a suite of digital products for NZ’s most iconic media GIANT!
Our client sits at the forefront of media in NZ, delivering world-class digital and traditional media products to NZ audiences nationwide. The primary focus of this exciting role will be to drive the growth and engagement of the digital audiences with the aim of increasing brand presence, market share and corresponding sales.
The successful candidate will be involved in developing an integrated, cross channel marketing strategy and ensuring the execution of the strategy by working collaboratively with other internal business leaders. You will leverage the competitive advantage of the products, and extensive media offering and customer lifecycle data to market to and convert customers.
You will be a strategic marketer with a collaborative leadership style. You will have commercial experience in the world of digital & product marketing. Your point of pride is your confidence is unleashing the power of data-driven marketing to keep audiences excited and engaged in the product throughout the customer lifecycle. You will use brave and innovative methods to increase customer interactions to drive a best-in-class customer experience.
Have you conquered all there is in your current role? Are you a top-level marketer looking for your next BIG challenge? If so APPLY TODAY!
- 10+ years in a digital marketing or customer engagement environment
- Set the strategy for audience engagement by building models, establishing targets, developing and executing the overall digital marketing strategy
- Drive marketing activity such as optimising marketing campaigns, developing and executing multichannel test strategies and evaluating sponsorships
- Take ownership and research on market & global trends, customer lifecycle, competitor analysis including an understanding of competitor offering
- Lead the marketing team and work collaboratively with internal teams to drive ultimate results, including Management, Marketing, Operations, Sales and Finance
- Ability to formulate an effective integrated marketing strategy
- Collaborative leadership skills
- Understanding of data-led marketing
- Exceptional stakeholder Management (internal and external)
- Understanding of multi-channel marketing (email, SMS, social and messaging)
- Understanding of SEO and SEM
- Ability to effectively utilise customer lifecycle data to drive financial results
- Tertiary Qualification in a relevant field (Marketing, Communications or similar)
Personality & Fit:
- Personable & graceful
- Enjoys winning
- Success driven
- Thrives for excellence in all endeavours
- Highly motivated and results focused
- Collaborative leadership style
Let Will Gregory and The Pond Agents help you realise your global market value and future career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch for a private conversation about your career and how this role may help take it to the next level, for more information e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 022 6387279.
And the disclaimer at 1.31: 'Concept Vehicle shown. Not available for sale. Specifications may change'. Lighten up. It's a scam ad for a scam car about the brand's biggest ever scam. What's not to like?
MIT study estimates 1,200 premature deaths in Europe, only a small portion of the vehicles sold http://news.mit.edu/2017/volkswagen-emissions-premature-deaths-europe-0303
MIT estimates 1,200 premature deaths in Europe alone, which is only a portion of the vehicles sold. http://news.mit.edu/2017/volkswagen-emissions-premature-deaths-europe-0303
Gus - welcome back! Huge congrats.
Saatchi's must have missed out on this private pitch in the end...
it's weird because the world received the lemon, not volkswagen. why are they portraying themselves as the victim?
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Pinnacle Life by YoungShand
Why we like it: Pinnacle Life claims to know the world's luckiest man, licked by Lady Luck herself, and bound to a life of joy and good fortune – until his luck ran out, of course, and he died before his time. Insurance companies have a habit of reminding even the most optimistic people that nothing is guaranteed, and Pinnacle Life has decided to go down the route of showing how people let their loved ones down when they don't take out life insurance. It is a fact of life that we don't know what's around the corner – hopefully, the world's luckiest man has learnt his lesson by his next life.
Who's it for: Tourism NZ by Special Group
Why we like it: New Zealand is the first country in the world to see the break of a new day, and so we're uniquely placed to say 'good morning' before anyone else even wakes up. But there's so much more that makes New Zealand a unique place in the world, and this campaign celebrates all of those things. It's always nice to see ads that genuinely incorporate te reo Māori, and this one gets the tone just right. Ka pai.
Who's it for: Christchurch NZ by in-house
Why we like it: Christchurch, you're back. But what year is it there? This campaign appears to mix Goodbye Pork Pie with the Flight of the Conchords to produce a very New Zealand outcome. It's great that Christchurch is celebrating the rebuild of its CBD, but it is interesting that this city that will be so iconically placed in the 2010s (think Napier and the 1930s) would choose to go back in time. It is certainly a memorable ad, at least.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!