Are you a driven Full Stack Developer and looking for a fresh start in 2019?
Keen to work for a company that will really help drive your career forward?
My client, a leading digital solutions organisation are looking for a driven, dynamic and talented Intermediate or senior developer to join their growing team. This candidate will have commercial experience crafting custom solutions utilising modern technologies, frameworks and adopting best practice.
Ideally, this candidate strong experience in front end across HTML5, CSS3, JS, JS frameworks (React, Angular) and a good knowledge of JS unit testing frameworks. They will be comfortable diving into to the “backend” (C#, .Net and Umbraco CMS). In addition, you will have strong knowledge of key development fundamentals such as design patterns, object-oriented programming and confidently translate client briefs.
This role has loads of opportunity to further develop skills and experience as a developer. Growth opportunities in this agency are endless and mentoring is readily available!
• Sound commercial experience developing in Microsoft technologies and products
• Expert knowledge and experience in of JS development, libraries and frameworks (React & Angular)
• Experience developing C# and .Net framework and Umbraco CMS
• Strong JS development experience
• Git, CI/CD experience
• Experience developing for mobile first / responsive (both Android and iOS)
• Experience within Azure, NPM, Webpack, LESS, Sass are very advantageous
• Confident working with back end and full stack team members to create integrated solutions
• Experience or knowledge in developing API’s
• Worked within an Agile environment
• Ability to understand technology regardless of platform
• A confident person who can voice their ideas, potential options /solutions and contribute to healthy discussion
• Tertiary - degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering (preferred)
Personality & Culture Fit:
• Passionate about new technology, innovate and a passion for R&D
• Likes to get stuck in and values quality and efficiency
• Pragmatic and able to adapt to a dynamic environment that is growing fast
• Great communication skills
• Collaborative mind
• Busy, growing, award-winning and dynamic workplace
• Auckland CBD fringe location
• Plenty of room for growth and mentoring
• R&D / Innovative oriented organisation
Let Penny and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential.
So I guess we should all just invest in AUS banks because they have better deals, branches, staff, scale. Yeah it makes sense.
BBDO has a smart proposition... a factory for everyday value and access to high value creative thinking when you need it.
Great bunch of humans client-side at Kiwibank in Welly. A shame they're moving away from Kiwi-owned agencies - but I hope this arrangement works out for them.
Dont they pride themselves on their positioning of being all about New Zealand. Then go for the biggest baddest corporate monster out there? In the age of authenticity and transparency, that's a fail
They just went for the cheapest option.
The NZ owned bank that picks an American owned agency but asks kiwis to bank with it over Australian owned banks? Hmm
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Mercer KiwiSaver by Tenfold
Why we like it: Stan, tell me more about your KiwiSaver habits, please. It really felt like he was going to break into song at some point during this spot, yet sadly, the recording studio and instruments are just a tease. Oh well, hopefully this ad will encourage more people to consider putting money into their KiwiSavers.
Who's it for: Drive Go (NZTA and ACC) by Strategy Creative
Why we like it: If only a quick watch of a 2D birds-eye-view video really could teach you how to parallel park, it would have saved a lot of cold sweats and nervous yelling back in my day. This ad does an excellent job of showing just how much pressure you feel like you're under when attempting to parallel park though. A word from the wise for this kid, the bright lime green car really doesn't help you look inconspicuous, though.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!