Are you a solid Intermediate Project Manager, well-versed in the digital world and looking for your next step?
Or are you a proven senior looking for flexible hours, 4 days /week or just a new challenge in a smaller nimble agency?
Our client, a buzzing integrated agency located in Central Auckland, is looking for a Digital Project Manager to work across a range of clients. They need someone who can hit the ground running and is keen to learn across a variety of growing clients. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in managing and delivering projects digital lifecycles within specific quality, time and budget requirements. Digital projects will need to be lead and delivered from initial concept to final delivery and go-live. This is a newly created role due to company growth so the opportunities here are endless!
This person will need to be a natural leader with exceptional organisational skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects, people and clients at once. You'll be the bridge that connects strategy, creative and all digital projects so a passion for well-oiled systems and processes is a must.
- 4+ years’ experience in a Project Manager, Account Manager or equivalent role
- Web Development, digital agency background or 'tech' experience (preferred)
- Ability to plan and lead digital campaigns from the initial stages through to final delivery
- Ability to manage the delivery process - resource, timing, financial targets and deliverables
- Streamline and finetune internal systems and processes
- Transform client requirements into clear and documented project scopes, estimates and proposals
- Track and report on progress with both internal and external stakeholders
- Identify, escalate and resolve tactical, logistical and financial issues
- Ensure standards are met with robust QC, UAT, support and maintenance processes
- Experience with website performance SEO tools e.g. Google Analytics, Search Console, Adwords, Hotjar etc.
- Experience with social and digital media tools e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Hootsuite
- Able to troubleshoot under pressure and resolve problems – displaying resilience and calm under extreme time constraints in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality, building trust and rapport with clients and agency personnel
- Experience with Silverstripe and development project management e.g. Jira, Atlassian
Culture & Fit:
- Self-driven and motivated
- Able to prioritise well and multitask
- Positive, personable, with a calm attitude
- Confident team player
- Process driven with exceptional organisation skills
- Auckland City fringe based office
- Flexible working, 4 days /week or shorter hours are an option if required
- Growth opportunities and mentoring readily available
Let Penny and The Pond agents help you realise your global market value and future career potential in Auckland, New Zealand.
Ben, your inspiration is worthy of the leadership position you have already been recognised for. As an [old-ish] person I wholeheartedly endorse your ambition and add this observation: - Kiwis are often too fearful of 'what-others-think-of-me' - Tall Poppy syndrome ...
The saddest thing about this post, is a reminder of how sh$t this industry is. A brand puts out an RFI to the industry, which you would guess anyone non-conflicted would have responded to? A local agency (yep, owned by ...
Ok... Can you actually help with this recurring for months now issue that is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo frustrating? I have mac laptop and iphone and ipad. Google authentication keeps saying the same message EVERY time I try to authenticate (to sync Google ...
What about the kiwi employees of who worked hard on the pitch for and will benefit from the BBDO win? https://media0.giphy.com/media/etUF7IcX4Lxs3KCSEH/giphy.gif
It's not uncommon for Kiwibank to use organisations outside of New Zealand. I understand they were using a South African organisation on their failed SAP project. Seems odd for a purpose driven organisation to not "live their brand".
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Mercer KiwiSaver by Tenfold
Why we like it: Stan, tell me more about your KiwiSaver habits, please. It really felt like he was going to break into song at some point during this spot, yet sadly, the recording studio and instruments are just a tease. Oh well, hopefully this ad will encourage more people to consider putting money into their KiwiSavers.
Who's it for: Drive Go (NZTA and ACC) by Strategy Creative
Why we like it: If only a quick watch of a 2D birds-eye-view video really could teach you how to parallel park, it would have saved a lot of cold sweats and nervous yelling back in my day. This ad does an excellent job of showing just how much pressure you feel like you're under when attempting to parallel park though. A word from the wise for this kid, the bright lime green car really doesn't help you look inconspicuous, though.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!