It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the purpose of the digital marketing specialist role is:
• to assist the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure both the Cigna New Zealand and Grown Ups brands are represented accurately and appropriately wherever possible online
• monitoring website traffic and performance
• creation and maintenance of custom Google Analytics Reports, KPI tracking and dashboards
• managing digital media campaigns, Including SEM and Paid and organic social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
• take responsibility of client liaison and the setting up and configuring of client marketing campaigns as well as the ongoing campaign management.
Critical tasks and expected contributions / results
• Performs day-to-day campaign activities for paid and organic search, including working with third party agencies for: bid management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, strategic testing, and campaign expansion
• Setup custom Google Analytics reports to monitor and analyse website and campaign performance for both the Cigna New Zealand and Grown Ups brands, including KPI reporting
• Liaising with clients to establish, setup and configure marketing campaigns on the Grown Ups website including ongoing reporting and full management of those client marketing campaigns
• Work closely with third party agency and other partners to optimize performance of paid search and social campaigns
• Regularly monitor and evaluate the success of deliverables on online channels, and where able, identify opportunities for improvement and/or changes
• Work with the Digital team and wider Marketing team to help support direct marketing campaigns and activity
• Stay abreast of emerging technologies, risks and opportunities impacting online performance and provide timely and relevant advice to the Digital Marketing Manager when required
• As directed by the Digital Marketing Manager, look after online deliverables as part of Cigna-wide planning process
Experience/ education/ knowledge requirements:
• Digital, Social Media marketing and web experience and understanding
• Minimum of two to four years experience managing digital media campaigns, Including SEM and Paid and organic social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
• Proven account management skills including working with external clients
• Experience with mailing list systems (Marketo, Ubiquity, Cumulo9)
• Experience working with content management systems such as Drupal and Wordpress
• Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
• Appropriate tertiary level qualification, design or equivalent experience, or a related field
• You have excellent communication skill, are well organised and show great attention to detail
• Stakeholder management experience
• The ability to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines
• Passionate, innovative and customer-centric with strong analytical ability.
• Google AdWords certification, Facebook Ads experience, Google Tag Manager experience, and/or web development experience are all a plus
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy), childbirth or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
Had me choked up... Nice one.
Kia Ora Davey. I appreciate your lengthy discussion but the time has come to object to the fact you are putting words in my mouth, if you pardon the pun. You have gone to the trouble of linking me details ...
Hi John, so what you're saying is, in order to know what people's favourite ad's are, they asked the open-ended question "what is your favourite ad on TV at the moment?" and this is bad because someone else asked this ...
G’day David. Yes, I had a read prior and you would find the open ended methodology and sample size are exactly the same. Only different is this sample excludes 60+ years and use an outsourced panel. Personally I feel over ...
Well done John. Marketing is in a great pair of hands!!
Interesting that those articles cease at the end of 2018. You may want to check the articles below for relevant information, John: https://thinktv.co.nz/research/thinktv-top-10-tvcs/
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Dettol by FCB
Why we like it: An intriguing campaign that forced viewers to give a shit from sheer confusion. Fe-Cal Kids ran as an online stunt by Dettol cleaning company and FCB. Getting the help of local influencers to push out its brand over social, people were quick to point out the closeness of Fe-Cal and fecal. The confusion as to why a kids clothing company was named after bodily extractions was quickly uncovered, with Dettol later confirming on the Fe-Cal page that it was all a hoax. The hoax was to show that 78 percent of clothes tested straight from the washing machine contained traces of live fecal bacteria. Nasty.
Who's it for: Pepsi Max for The All Blacks
Why we like it: There is nothing we like more than seeing a group of grandmothers roasting our national team for wearing their shirts to tight. Pepsi Max, the official soft drink of the All Blacks, used the three women to promote 'No Sugar Coaching' a nice way of saying 'insulting', which we are completely game for. The three players struggle to answer the 'tough' questions by the women, with the unscripted answers from the boys adding some humour to the tense situation.
Who's it for: Merdian for Garage Project
Why we like it: The collaboration between Garage Project brewery and Meridian – who only generate electricity from 100 percent renewable resources – is the first time that the certified renewable energy mark has been made available in New Zealand. The fun two-minute-long clip battles against the winds of Wellington to show the story behind the new beer. The picturesque landscape paired with Garage Project's casual style makes for an unexpected yet successful collaboration.
Who's it for: Māori Language Commission by Augusto
Why we like it: Even though Cocka Tumeke is a sweet little bird with dead eyes, he is hawking a good lesson in this campaign; that if a native Australian feather duster of a bird can pick up some te reo Māori, then so can our Kiwis. Cocka Tumeke in the campaign dances around not overly paying attention to what's happening around him, proving that the challenge should be fairly simple. The nonchalant bird is supported by a cheeky narration, with an attempt of banter that the bird is just not into. Overall, a fun look at a very important issue.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!