Our client is a leading B2B fashion & uniforms wholesaler looking for a proven Digital Marketing Manager superstar.
You will be someone with pure drive and relationship smarts who is going places. You may come from a traditional marketing background and have a proven track record in digital focused marketing, or perhaps you have been doing impressive, strategic marketing agency-side. You will be at a high intermediate level, looking for that next step to becoming senior and be well connected, smart, articulate and highly process driven. You will understand the business challenges our clients face and think strategically in presenting the product you market.
The successful candidate will be responsible for initiation through to delivery of digital marketing strategies with the intent to grow and expand the required brands globally. You will manage & coordinate a wide variety of tasks from relationship building through to working closely with the Brand/Marketing Managers in strategic planning. Ideally, you will have previous experience working within the apparel and promotional products industry or have an in-depth knowledge of these industries. This company is a global organisation and their products are sold in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa and the United States.
Min 8+ years proven experience in a similar role
• Maintaining professional and effective client and internal relationships
• Researching consumer and competitor trends & related data
• Developing marketing plans through analysis of current market data and trends
• Managing the productivity of the various brand marketing plans and projects
• Delivering marketing activity within agreed budgets and reporting on ROI and KPI metrics
• Monitor the effectiveness of current and future marketing campaigns/strategies, including reporting on campaigns
• The ability to think and breathe creativity to translate new marketing technologies to business opportunities
• Experience in managing, coordinating and executing advertising campaigns and events with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to work independently on self-directed projects as well as collaborate constructively in a team environment
• An eye for detail with outstanding attention to detail and brand integrity
• A clear understanding of ERP and WMS systems and how they integrate with CMS and digital marketing
• Proven ability to create, manage and maintain strategic relationships with key stakeholders
• Ability to think at a strategic level; while also having the skills to pinpoint & understand key details of a brand strategy required for success
Relevant Tertiary Qualification (i.e. Marketing, Market Research, Brand Management, Communications)
Personality & Work Ethic:
• Resourceful & Resilient
• Approachable, presentable and professional
• Passionate, enthusiastic and dependable
Let Billie and The Pond Agents help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Hey well done TBWA - great 2 Degrees have gone back to their roots with the agency that launched the brand so successfully, well done Catherine, Shane and team. A nice way to end the year and good that 2 ...
Congratulations on issue 247! Here's to issue 500!
that's what we heard
any truth to the rumour that they have dumped 2D for Voda?
Very well played R&R (aged 5) and Special (aged 10) from all of us at the adolescent Big (aged 15).
Wonder what NZ Governments tax take is from the top 4 ranked websites. I think we can probably describe it as SF & A
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who’s it for: Les Mills by Motion Sickness and Alt Group
Why we like it: Getting to the gym in January after a relaxing summer is probably tougher than any other time of the year. But this ad from Les Mills, introducing its ‘Live Forward’ concept, might be the antidote. Featuring shots of peppy Les Mills instructors and members in a variety of classes and activities, instead of turning to chocolate (see below) you could see it as the motivation and encouragement you’ve been waiting for.
Who’s it for: Whittaker’s by Brewery Studio
Why we like it: For lovers of chocolate and pottery, this is an edible match made in heaven. Waiheke-based ceramicist Thea Ceramics ‘throws’ chocolate on the pottery wheel to create a vase able to hold flowers. While the longevity and function of such a vase can be called into question, it is undeniably a cute and enjoyable spot.
Who’s it for: NZTA by Clemenger BBDO
Why we like it: It is seen as a rite of passage for young Kiwi drivers to have a car that looks as if it might not pass its WOF, but this ad is working to encourage parents to purchase safer cars for their offspring to reduce fatalities. The undercover experts chat to the families with a good mix of humour and seriousness about the consequences of what happens in a car crash if your vehicle doesn't have the correct safety rating or airbags. We hope to see the safety message get through.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!