An incredible opportunity has come up for a highly creative individual across both design and copywriting to join a leading NZ and GLOBAL natural consumer brand! Opportunities like this don't come very often so listen up.
Not only is this role responsible for crafting beautiful graphic and digital design, but you will be leading the storytelling for this emerging brand - liking how this sounds so far? Keep reading..
Day to day you'll be responsible for all aspects of graphic design from magazine publications, collateral and POS to creating content for engaging social media posts. You'll then support the visuals you create with punchy copy on social media posts, informative blog posts and compelling articles. Once the content is created, you'll then load it across social channels, think Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. Responsible for managing social channels, and reporting back on the effectiveness of digital campaigns, your social skills, brand voice and customer service will help to drive this growing brand forward.
Have you been working in a design agency, but looking to branch out with your love for digital? Or, are you a strong designer with a natural command on language and copy?
Love design? Natural storyteller? Digital and social native? Apply today to join this natural consumer brand on the up.
• 4 years Graphic & Digital design experience
• Social / Digital Marketing experience
• Retail/Consumer Industry background - BIG bonus!
• Graphic and digital design; social media, EDM’s, web-tiles, banners, magazine publications, collateral, POS
• Design eye for all content creation, development and delivery
• Managing all social & digital marketing channels and calendar (Paid and organic)
• Develop email marketing campaigns across marketing automation platforms (Mailchimp, Klaviyo or similar)
• Digital content management & website CMS (Shopify)
• Ability to manage multiple projects successfully
• Act as a brand ambassador & brand voice to customers
• Planning, delivery & execution of social media/digital marketing plan
• Test, measure, analyse and report back to optimise digital performance
• Copywriting - understands brand/product storytelling
• Working knowledge of digital advertising (SEM, digital display & facebook ads)
• Relevant Tertiary Qualification (Design, Communications, Marketing)
Personality & Work Ethic:
• Collaborative team player
• Deadline & results driven, doesn’t stop until the work is complete
• Motivated, mature and ambitious self-starter
• Takes ownership of position, driving own growth in role
• Organic problem solver
• Highly innovative & creative
• Positively driven
• Great North Shore location
• Become part of a growing NZ business
• Huge growth opportunities
Let Brooke & The Pond Agents help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch for a confidential conversation about the role.
Don't mind Sky. Sport is still great! They will bounce back!!!
Happy Birthday Facebook Thanks for bringing us the ability to target anti-vaccers, Holocaust Deniers, bugging my phone without my knowledge, not paying any tax, building an eco system off fake likes & engagement, helping a genocide in Myanmar flourish, create ...
Totally ... possibly the worst branding I've seen for quite a while. Isn't a brand supposed to be memorable and meaningful?
Basically it means creative agency merges with digital media agency ... and these guys are supposed to be gurus in communication lol
Love the song which i think is why it has so many hits on ytube- people trying to find out who sings it- but the comments section is disabled.
Classic Roy. Really nice.
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: The Edge by the in-house team
Why we like it: Infomercial-style ads take us right back to the glorious days of old when we were sick – but not too sick – home from school and got the sought-after opportunity to watch daytime TV. There was literally nothing greater in an eight-year-old's life. So for that reason, these ads get a big tick from us. There's humour, and, despite what often happens when radio hosts venture into a visual format, it doesn't miss the mark.
Who's it for: House of Travel by the in-house team
Why we like it: Who doesn't love when brands bring back a break-out star from one of their earlier campaigns? To be completely honest, we didn't recognise Lucy on first glance, but after a quick trip down memory lane, we placed her as Miss Lucy from that singing and dancing retro campaign House of Travel launched more than a decade ago. We like the continuity of this ad and watching a man choke on his drink after a snapback from a woman doesn't hurt either.
Who's it for: Joblist by Badger Communications
Why we like it: Sonia is a dead-set hero. We are introduced to her glamorous, visor-wearing face peering out from behind a freshly-levelled hedge and the next thing we know she's no ordinary arborist. We watch Sonia as she looks into that shrub's soul and reveals the schnauzer-shaped masterpiece of her own creation. We never knew we needed someone with Sonia's skill set in our lives, but now we know we do. Thank you Sonia for showing us the light.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!