Well versed in all that is CRM and looking for a change? Love everything that is data, sales and marketing?
This is a great opportunity for a high-level intermediate to make an impact on a growing marketing agency!
Our client, a successful data-driven marketing agency are seeking a driven and passionate intermediate level candidate experienced in CRM and marketing automation that is able to own customer data in order to drive CRM strategy. This is the perfect role for someone looking to step up and make their mark on an up and coming agency making BIG waves in Auckland's growing digital market. You will be working with internal stakeholders in order to develop and monitor campaigns across various platforms while using data insights to ensure that customers are receiving targeted campaigns. Additionally, you will champion reporting and analysis through the complete customer lifecycle and provide the wider team trends, insights and behaviours of customers in order to improve customer engagement and marketing.
You may come from a background of Marketing Automation, CRM, Digital Marketing or Digital Account Management with a data-driven flair! You will have a passion for BIG DATA, customers, marketing and enjoy identifying key trends and insights to deliver impactful communication experiences for audiences that drive tangible results for the for this agency.
If you are interested in this role, APPLY NOW!
- 3+ years experience in a CRM, Digital Marketing or Retention Marketing role
- Experience working across data, marketing and Excel is a must
- Day to day operation of CRM/Data platform including building marketing lists and sending emails and then providing reporting and analysis of the results for individual client sends
- Drive and deliver campaigns via EDMs, Direct Mailers, Social Media and other emerging technologies
- Proven experience and success in CRM management and marketing
- Outline the customer targeting strategy based on learnings (test and learn approach)
- CRM campaign post-analysis for NZ specific campaigns, product launches and/or promotions
- Analyse and identify trends in the customer active base (including e.g. customer attrition, consumption, passivity etc)
- Understanding of marketing automation software (experience in Dynamics would be ideal)
- Understanding of MS Office Suite, Adobe Suite and Google Analytics
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal)
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Confident working in Excel
- Experience working across Email Marketing platforms
- Managing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Ability to understand data and contribute to insights
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent Stakeholder management
- Working in CRM & CMS platforms
- Digital and Social communication platforms
- Database growth and management
- Relevant Tertiary education (preferred)
Personality & Culture:
- Creative & Positive
- Has initiative and can work autonomously
- Great attention to detail
- Confident & Motivated
- Excellent communication skills
Let Penny and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.
Well NZR don't need to be impartial. There only obligation is getting the best deal possible for their stakeholders. Interesting to hear Steve Tew say this deal was done inside of Skys exclusive negation window, so they didn't even explore ...
Why would you take a 5% share in a clearly dying company unless you know that your product is what allows Sky to hold NZ rugby fans to ransom? How can NZR possibly state that they are impartial next time ...
I find it quite pheasant to watch.
Did I like the ad? Yes Was I vaguely unsettled by it? Also yes. As someone who finds zombies and zombie horror to be very disturbing, the ad does its job a little too well. I can get over it ...
Looking good Aaron! Congrats on the new role.
Great to see an agency growing in WGTN. Well done!
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who is it for? Special Group for Education New Zealand
Why we like it: For us native Kiwis, we like to think our society as forward-thinking and accepting, especially for international students. Education New Zealand has done well to promote that side of us, answering the tough question for brave students tripping it halfway across the world to study.
Who is it for? The Mental Health Foundation for Huffer
Why we like it: Truly a proper way to incorporate a music video into a brand story for more than just novelty (Looking at you Air New Zealand). Mental health is a conversation that is only getting more important to have, yet brands can walk a fine line between helping, and merely using it as a conversation starter for the label. Huffer, however, has nailed it. The music video has the main focus of people at its heart, showing respect and proper concern for mental health awareness.
Who is it for? Colenso BBDO for BNZ
Why we like it: You can't go wrong injecting terribly adorable children into a wholesome family story. BNZ does well here to show how banking does connect to our personal growth and future. Personally, when my older sister and I got our own rooms she installed her own padlock to keep me out.
Who is it for? DDB for AA Insurance
Why we like it: I beg for DDB to send me the behind the screens. How was this done? How does the curtain move with the unicorn? How do the blocks crumble under the T-Rex? I have so many questions. Regardless of my limited knowledge of green screen and post-film production, it is a great ad, that simply delivers the message that we need insurance because humans are clumsy, boisterous, messy creatures with ugly, smashable, lamps in our homes.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!