A rare opportunity where Marketing meets Heart! Our client is looking for a marketer skilled in CRM, Direct & Digital Marketing to work in an organisation that does good in this world!
Seeking a keen Intermediate level candidate who is skilled in CRM & Digital Campaign management and is looking to step up. The day to day role will see you continuously creating, implementing and improving the customer lifecycle and experience.
You'll come from a background of Customer Loyalty, CRM, or Ecommerce. You'll have a passion and experience in both traditional direct & digital marketing, knowing how to create and deliver impactful communication experiences for audiences that drive tangible results for this organisation. This is a truly fantastic role for someone with confidence and ability to bring a creative flair to their work, wanting to work with a company who actually makes a difference in people's lives.
If you are interested in this role, APPLY NOW!
- 3+ years experience in direct marketing, CRM, Customer Loyalty, or Ecommerce based roles
- Experience working across both Digital and Direct Mail Channels
- Creation and implementation of effective supporter lifecycles and audience experiences to maximise engagement, outcomes and lifetime value
- Acquisition of new customers through direct and digital marketing channels
- Drive and deliver campaigns via EDMs, Direct Mailers, Social Media and other emerging technologies
- Taking ownership of Direct Mail, and develop ideas on how to set the organisation apart from others in the sector
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and Database Coordinator to deliver innovative engagement strategies
- Manage the relationships with third-party providers to build plans and monitor the results
- Review and optimisation of the existing approach and processes
- Experience working across Email Marketing platforms
- Working knowledge of Direct Mail campaigns
- Managing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Ability to understand data and contribute to insights
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Working in CRM & CMS platforms
- A/B campaign testing
- Digital and Social communication platforms
- Database growth and management
- Relevant Tertiary education (Marketing, Communications, Commerce or alike)
Personality & Culture:
- Creative & Positive
- Has initiative and can work autonomously
- Great attention to detail
- Confident & Motivated
- Excellent communication skills
Let Will Gregory and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.
Well NZR don't need to be impartial. There only obligation is getting the best deal possible for their stakeholders. Interesting to hear Steve Tew say this deal was done inside of Skys exclusive negation window, so they didn't even explore ...
Why would you take a 5% share in a clearly dying company unless you know that your product is what allows Sky to hold NZ rugby fans to ransom? How can NZR possibly state that they are impartial next time ...
I find it quite pheasant to watch.
Did I like the ad? Yes Was I vaguely unsettled by it? Also yes. As someone who finds zombies and zombie horror to be very disturbing, the ad does its job a little too well. I can get over it ...
Looking good Aaron! Congrats on the new role.
Great to see an agency growing in WGTN. Well done!
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who is it for? Special Group for Education New Zealand
Why we like it: For us native Kiwis, we like to think our society as forward-thinking and accepting, especially for international students. Education New Zealand has done well to promote that side of us, answering the tough question for brave students tripping it halfway across the world to study.
Who is it for? The Mental Health Foundation for Huffer
Why we like it: Truly a proper way to incorporate a music video into a brand story for more than just novelty (Looking at you Air New Zealand). Mental health is a conversation that is only getting more important to have, yet brands can walk a fine line between helping, and merely using it as a conversation starter for the label. Huffer, however, has nailed it. The music video has the main focus of people at its heart, showing respect and proper concern for mental health awareness.
Who is it for? Colenso BBDO for BNZ
Why we like it: You can't go wrong injecting terribly adorable children into a wholesome family story. BNZ does well here to show how banking does connect to our personal growth and future. Personally, when my older sister and I got our own rooms she installed her own padlock to keep me out.
Who is it for? DDB for AA Insurance
Why we like it: I beg for DDB to send me the behind the screens. How was this done? How does the curtain move with the unicorn? How do the blocks crumble under the T-Rex? I have so many questions. Regardless of my limited knowledge of green screen and post-film production, it is a great ad, that simply delivers the message that we need insurance because humans are clumsy, boisterous, messy creatures with ugly, smashable, lamps in our homes.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!