Do you love home renovations, architecture and design? Then we have the perfect job for you!
• Join New Zealand’s largest and most influential publisher
• Twelve month fixed term contract
• City Works Depot central city location
Bauer Media is a diverse, fast moving and constantly evolving multi–platform media business working to bring passion and creativity together to produce great products that inspire others. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced media professional seeking career progression.
As the Commercial Brand Manager for our Home category you will:
• Work across brands including HOME, Your Home and Garden, Simply You and Homestolove.co.nz
• Develop ideas and opportunities for our ad sales team to take to market
• Build and maintain close professional relationships internally and externally and be able to make things happen
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of three years’ experience in media, preferably in the home/lifestyle category or extensive experience working in the home/lifestyle industry
• A passionate, confident and hardworking disposition
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to juggle multiple projects at once and enjoy a fast paced, high energy environment
• Strong commercial acumen, entrepreneurial and thrives in a budget and deadline driven environment
What’s on Offer
• A fantastic opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s largest media players
• A world class open plan office with a creative vibe
• Opportunities for structured career progression
• Health and wellbeing benefits
How to apply
Be part of the story. Apply today by submitting your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Well done to you guys. You have all earned it. Welcome back to the world of salary ratios and bad global business at wonderful margins!
Congratulations MBM! Some of the smartest, hardest working and most humble people I know.
Congratulations to all involved - MBM have been a phenomenal local success story!
Awful, awful senior management, mostly two people with the same last names. It is hideous that this country has allowed this man to remain in business when he has done SO much damage to people. He should not be allowed ...
What are the chances the new Ogilvy will have the same sick culture it has had for the past 20 years?
Apologies, I note that the article doesn't contain my contact details. If you'd like to chat or discuss anything you can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or hit up my LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-lawson-66854612/ ) Cheers.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who’s it for: ASB by True
Why we like it: Following up her successful ‘Stick’ start-up business, young Hana has hit another sweet spot with her orange smiles. No country loves rugby as much as New Zealand — even after the weekend's drama— so this is sure to be a winner. Why would turn down an orange at halftime? If only all our childhood ventures could end with the All Blacks turning up for a selfie.
Who’s it for: AMI by Colenso BBDO
Why we like it: Even though we’d rather spend our hard-earned dollars on something else, it’s important to have insurance. And when/if terrible things happen, kindness is also very important too. Nice to see AMI celebrate a humane touch and understanding for what can be a frightening and confusing time for people.
Who’s it for: Sky by DDB New Zealand
Why we like it: It would be good to have a bit of help when arguing with our partners just to ensure the best shot is taken, and Sky does this with humour and style in this spot. Part of the ‘Life Needs More Sport’ campaign, all three ads released so far are entertaining sporty-spins on what can be mundane parts of life.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!