Do you love home renovations, architecture and design? Then we have the perfect job for you!
• Join New Zealand’s largest and most influential publisher
• Twelve month fixed term contract
• City Works Depot central city location
Bauer Media is a diverse, fast moving and constantly evolving multi–platform media business working to bring passion and creativity together to produce great products that inspire others. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced media professional seeking career progression.
As the Commercial Brand Manager for our Home category you will:
• Work across brands including HOME, Your Home and Garden, Simply You and Homestolove.co.nz
• Develop ideas and opportunities for our ad sales team to take to market
• Build and maintain close professional relationships internally and externally and be able to make things happen
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of three years’ experience in media, preferably in the home/lifestyle category or extensive experience working in the home/lifestyle industry
• A passionate, confident and hardworking disposition
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to juggle multiple projects at once and enjoy a fast paced, high energy environment
• Strong commercial acumen, entrepreneurial and thrives in a budget and deadline driven environment
What’s on Offer
• A fantastic opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s largest media players
• A world class open plan office with a creative vibe
• Opportunities for structured career progression
• Health and wellbeing benefits
How to apply
Be part of the story. Apply today by submitting your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where was this filmed please
Dairy is super damaging to children's health. It's a shame that ads like this are still being made.
Hi I watch press tv live and note that google has taken it offline with no apparent reason. It would be appreciated if you could open this channel as this is the only news channel I love and trust in ...
This is so well said and should be compulsory industry reading. Thank you.
Hi Jeff, totally agree. It isn't 3 million unique people seeing the content as there will be 'duplications'. That said, receiving the content from multiple friends/ connections will only strengthen the message, thanks Dave
Can you get your very unprofessional credit team to stop oppressing a widow for a debt they insist was incurred by her late husband who has been dead for three years. They never front up they never sign their reply ...
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: NZME
Why we like it: Now this video is a behind-the-scenes look at the making of NZME's latest campaign, Find Your Voice, but it's a verifiable who's-who of the media company's cast lists. It seems unlikely that it's a coincidence that NZME have chosen to dress its stars in all black, when rival media company MediaWorks launched a new brand ad less than a month ago starring its cast in all white. But monochrome is in, we suppose. As NZME's broadcasters, journalists and radio DJs proclaim they are just normal people, the question has to be asked: did anyone think they weren't?
Who's it for: McDonald's NZ
Why we like it: There's never a more important time to celebrate the blessing that is an all-day breakfast than over a holiday weekend. "Alarm clocks be damned'" we say as we force ourselves to lay down the burden of a capitalist society and pretend we can function with more sleep than normal and four straight days of leisure time in a row. While some may crumble under the pressure of filling each luxuriously free day, others take comfort in the security that a Macca's breakfast will be there for us no matter what the time of day.
Who's it for: Les Mills
Why we like it: If you are one of the handful of New Zealanders who didn't gorge themselves on chocolate over the long weekend then this niche ad is just for you! As if sweating it out with the masses wasn't hard enough, now you can BodyPump to your heart's content by leading the pack with a nifty microphone and lashings of endurance training under your belt. But this top goal isn't for everyone, only extremely chipper, attractive exercisers need apply.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!