Do you love home renovations, architecture and design? Then we have the perfect job for you!
• Join New Zealand’s largest and most influential publisher
• Twelve month fixed term contract
• City Works Depot central city location
Bauer Media is a diverse, fast moving and constantly evolving multi–platform media business working to bring passion and creativity together to produce great products that inspire others. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced media professional seeking career progression.
As the Commercial Brand Manager for our Home category you will:
• Work across brands including HOME, Your Home and Garden, Simply You and Homestolove.co.nz
• Develop ideas and opportunities for our ad sales team to take to market
• Build and maintain close professional relationships internally and externally and be able to make things happen
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of three years’ experience in media, preferably in the home/lifestyle category or extensive experience working in the home/lifestyle industry
• A passionate, confident and hardworking disposition
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to juggle multiple projects at once and enjoy a fast paced, high energy environment
• Strong commercial acumen, entrepreneurial and thrives in a budget and deadline driven environment
What’s on Offer
• A fantastic opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s largest media players
• A world class open plan office with a creative vibe
• Opportunities for structured career progression
• Health and wellbeing benefits
How to apply
Be part of the story. Apply today by submitting your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't mind Sky. Sport is still great! They will bounce back!!!
Happy Birthday Facebook Thanks for bringing us the ability to target anti-vaccers, Holocaust Deniers, bugging my phone without my knowledge, not paying any tax, building an eco system off fake likes & engagement, helping a genocide in Myanmar flourish, create ...
Totally ... possibly the worst branding I've seen for quite a while. Isn't a brand supposed to be memorable and meaningful?
Basically it means creative agency merges with digital media agency ... and these guys are supposed to be gurus in communication lol
Love the song which i think is why it has so many hits on ytube- people trying to find out who sings it- but the comments section is disabled.
Classic Roy. Really nice.
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: The Edge by the in-house team
Why we like it: Infomercial-style ads take us right back to the glorious days of old when we were sick – but not too sick – home from school and got the sought-after opportunity to watch daytime TV. There was literally nothing greater in an eight-year-old's life. So for that reason, these ads get a big tick from us. There's humour, and, despite what often happens when radio hosts venture into a visual format, it doesn't miss the mark.
Who's it for: House of Travel by the in-house team
Why we like it: Who doesn't love when brands bring back a break-out star from one of their earlier campaigns? To be completely honest, we didn't recognise Lucy on first glance, but after a quick trip down memory lane, we placed her as Miss Lucy from that singing and dancing retro campaign House of Travel launched more than a decade ago. We like the continuity of this ad and watching a man choke on his drink after a snapback from a woman doesn't hurt either.
Who's it for: Joblist by Badger Communications
Why we like it: Sonia is a dead-set hero. We are introduced to her glamorous, visor-wearing face peering out from behind a freshly-levelled hedge and the next thing we know she's no ordinary arborist. We watch Sonia as she looks into that shrub's soul and reveals the schnauzer-shaped masterpiece of her own creation. We never knew we needed someone with Sonia's skill set in our lives, but now we know we do. Thank you Sonia for showing us the light.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!