At oOh!, we’re proud collaborators, which means we have the confidence to explore new territories because we will always explore together. We experiment with cutting edge technology, test the bounds of our creativity, and lead our industry down exciting new paths.
And when we do that well, we celebrate it! We are committed to our employees having a big impact in their roles, creating bold dreams and connecting deeply with us and our business.
Here is why we need you…
In this diverse role, you will be a pivotal member of your oOh! Media Services team successfully delivering key out-of-home campaigns, scheduling and admin support. You will also be working closely with the wider sales, production, operational, finance teams as well as external clients.
Here’s what you’ll do…
• Manage contract process from generation to sign off
• Scheduling of content
• Managing the upkeep of center directories via the content management system
• Checking availability of inventory for the sales team or as required for the business
• Assist with weekly reporting
• Provide general admin support
This is what you’ll look like…
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Effective time management, organisational and prioritisation skills
• Strong customer & sales focus
• Can work accurately and efficiently given tight deadlines
• A solution’s orientated approach to issues and challenges
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate and build good relationships with stakeholders
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Advanced level Excel skills an advantage
• Team player who thrives on pro-activity
• Fun, enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
If you’re curious, brave, and ready to leap into a career like no other, we’re ready to open our doors to you.
If this isn’t the right role for you, we’d love for you to be part of our Talent Community so you can be the first in line to be considered when a new opportunity comes up.
Wow Bridgett your talent and vision for the important mahi has no ends! I think all businesses and those in the public sector need to be far more conscious of te reo and te ao Māori and try to model ...
So I guess we should all just invest in AUS banks because they have better deals, branches, staff, scale. Yeah it makes sense.
BBDO has a smart proposition... a factory for everyday value and access to high value creative thinking when you need it.
Great bunch of humans client-side at Kiwibank in Welly. A shame they're moving away from Kiwi-owned agencies - but I hope this arrangement works out for them.
Dont they pride themselves on their positioning of being all about New Zealand. Then go for the biggest baddest corporate monster out there? In the age of authenticity and transparency, that's a fail
They just went for the cheapest option.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Mercer KiwiSaver by Tenfold
Why we like it: Stan, tell me more about your KiwiSaver habits, please. It really felt like he was going to break into song at some point during this spot, yet sadly, the recording studio and instruments are just a tease. Oh well, hopefully this ad will encourage more people to consider putting money into their KiwiSavers.
Who's it for: Drive Go (NZTA and ACC) by Strategy Creative
Why we like it: If only a quick watch of a 2D birds-eye-view video really could teach you how to parallel park, it would have saved a lot of cold sweats and nervous yelling back in my day. This ad does an excellent job of showing just how much pressure you feel like you're under when attempting to parallel park though. A word from the wise for this kid, the bright lime green car really doesn't help you look inconspicuous, though.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!