• Largest real estate group in New Zealand
• New Zealand owned international brand
• Fun & dynamic culture
About the company
Harcourts is an international brand now operating in 10 countries, and here in New Zealand Harcourts is currently the largest real estate group and growing! With 197 franchised offices nationally, and almost 2500 sales consultants, we are a growing group of dynamic and talented professionals.
Putting people first continues to drive the success of our business because we believe that organisations don't succeed, people do.
About the role
We have an opportunity available for an experienced campaign manager to join our national marketing team based in our Newmarket office. The role will report to our National Marketing Manager Harcourts Group Ltd and work closely with the National Communications Manager, the Assistant Brand Manager and the marketing team from Harcourts International.
In this role, you will:
• Execute marketing plans for Harcourts' diverse portfolio of brands and internal departments including Recruitment, Residential sales, NAI Commercial, Property Management, Rural & Lifestyle, Harcourts Academy, Mortgage - Express, Luxury Property Selection and Harcourts Foundation
• Deliver always on digital and website campaign activity: SEM, Social media, Marketing Automation, Email-marketing
• Oversee production, execution and supply of local marketing campaigns to the national franchise network
• Manage production of content for Harcourts owned channels (websites, Harcourts CRM, social media, Campaign - Track, internal communication). This will include video content, blogging, case studies, vlogging, copywriting and other ideation for content creation to fit business needs
• Coordinate production of Harcourts' corporate materials and collateral across New Zealand (including onboarding of new offices). This includes magazine production for key business areas
• Identify opportunities by following trends in marketing, communications and the real estate industry nationwide and globally
Skills and experience:
• Must have a background in digital marketing/advertising
• At least five years' experience in a marketing/communications role
• Advantageous to have project management experience
• Knowledge of digital platforms, social media, CMSs, CRMs, SEM, e-marketing and marketing automation essential
• Web/digital channel copywriting/content skills desirable
• Ability to manage a diverse, geographically dispersed stakeholder group
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in a communications or marketing discipline desirable
• Experience within the real estate industry useful but not essential
• Positive attitude
• Proactive thinker and problem solver
• Responsible and accountable
• Good work ethic and integrity
• Team player
• Calm, collected and flexible
• Benefits and culture
Time and time again, Harcourts' culture is often stated as the reason most of our team have decided to join us.
Harcourts' four values are embedded throughout the organisation. More than a group of cliches, the four values are lived by each and every team member, these are:
• People first
• Doing the right thing
• Being courageous
• Fun and laughter
• Our corporate employees also enjoy a range of staff benefits, including discounts from many of our suppliers, access to discounts on healthcare and other products and services.
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
Please Quote Reference Number 69496
Don't mind Sky. Sport is still great! They will bounce back!!!
Happy Birthday Facebook Thanks for bringing us the ability to target anti-vaccers, Holocaust Deniers, bugging my phone without my knowledge, not paying any tax, building an eco system off fake likes & engagement, helping a genocide in Myanmar flourish, create ...
Totally ... possibly the worst branding I've seen for quite a while. Isn't a brand supposed to be memorable and meaningful?
Basically it means creative agency merges with digital media agency ... and these guys are supposed to be gurus in communication lol
Love the song which i think is why it has so many hits on ytube- people trying to find out who sings it- but the comments section is disabled.
Classic Roy. Really nice.
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: The Edge by the in-house team
Why we like it: Infomercial-style ads take us right back to the glorious days of old when we were sick – but not too sick – home from school and got the sought-after opportunity to watch daytime TV. There was literally nothing greater in an eight-year-old's life. So for that reason, these ads get a big tick from us. There's humour, and, despite what often happens when radio hosts venture into a visual format, it doesn't miss the mark.
Who's it for: House of Travel by the in-house team
Why we like it: Who doesn't love when brands bring back a break-out star from one of their earlier campaigns? To be completely honest, we didn't recognise Lucy on first glance, but after a quick trip down memory lane, we placed her as Miss Lucy from that singing and dancing retro campaign House of Travel launched more than a decade ago. We like the continuity of this ad and watching a man choke on his drink after a snapback from a woman doesn't hurt either.
Who's it for: Joblist by Badger Communications
Why we like it: Sonia is a dead-set hero. We are introduced to her glamorous, visor-wearing face peering out from behind a freshly-levelled hedge and the next thing we know she's no ordinary arborist. We watch Sonia as she looks into that shrub's soul and reveals the schnauzer-shaped masterpiece of her own creation. We never knew we needed someone with Sonia's skill set in our lives, but now we know we do. Thank you Sonia for showing us the light.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!