NZ's BIGGEST education provider is looking for their next talented Campaign Manager!
Are you a superstar all-round Marketer looking for that next step in your career? Does the thought of working in the education industry excite you? Are you a natural people’s person, passionate and knowledgeable about both traditional and digital marketing?
This role’s primary responsibility is to execute, manage and deliver integrated marketing campaigns (ATL, BTL & Digital). Engaging and collaborating with a busy marketing team made up of graphic designers, writers & digital marketers. You'll be someone who is strong in communications and understand key target markets – with a great understanding of what language to use for specific campaigns and demographics. This role will suit a self-starter who may come from an education or client-side background. Or, you might come from the fast-paced world of agency able to bring your skills across.
To be successful you'll be a whizz at all things marketing, highly organised and have a solid understanding of traditional, digital and content marketing - APPLY TODAY!
• Minimum 4+ years of commercial marketing experience
• Education industry experience a bonus but not essential
• Executing and monitoring campaigns
• Track and report on marketing budgets
• Develop, coordinate and distribute promotional campaign calendars and schedules
• Engage with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on marketing campaigns for the business
• Support the Marketing Manager by creating and proofing promotional assets
• Own and deliver marketing for a large group of NZ campuses
• Develop collateral, branding and communications targeted at different demographics
• Experience in campaign execution, reporting and analytics
• Able to effectively report and manage marketing budgets
• Highly competent in Mailchimp for EDM’s
• Experience in copywriting
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Stakeholder management experience
• Relevant Tertiary Qualification (Marketing, Communications or equivalent)
Personality & Work Ethic:
• Takes ownership and accountability
• Resilient, intelligent and curious
• Self-motivated and energised
• Organic problem solver
• Team player / contributor
• Quick, willing and able
Let Will Gregory, Talent Director and The Pond Agents help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Totally ... possibly the worst branding I've seen for quite a while. Isn't a brand supposed to be memorable and meaningful?
Basically it means creative agency merges with digital media agency ... and these guys are supposed to be gurus in communication lol
Love the song which i think is why it has so many hits on ytube- people trying to find out who sings it- but the comments section is disabled.
Classic Roy. Really nice.
Great insight. But long, boring, occasionally funny, agency-self-indulgent execution.
Couldn't happen to a nicer agency.
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: The Edge by the in-house team
Why we like it: Infomercial-style ads take us right back to the glorious days of old when we were sick – but not too sick – home from school and got the sought-after opportunity to watch daytime TV. There was literally nothing greater in an eight-year-old's life. So for that reason, these ads get a big tick from us. There's humour, and, despite what often happens when radio hosts venture into a visual format, it doesn't miss the mark.
Who's it for: House of Travel by the in-house team
Why we like it: Who doesn't love when brands bring back a break-out star from one of their earlier campaigns? To be completely honest, we didn't recognise Lucy on first glance, but after a quick trip down memory lane, we placed her as Miss Lucy from that singing and dancing retro campaign House of Travel launched more than a decade ago. We like the continuity of this ad and watching a man choke on his drink after a snapback from a woman doesn't hurt either.
Who's it for: Joblist by Badger Communications
Why we like it: Sonia is a dead-set hero. We are introduced to her glamorous, visor-wearing face peering out from behind a freshly-levelled hedge and the next thing we know she's no ordinary arborist. We watch Sonia as she looks into that shrub's soul and reveals the schnauzer-shaped masterpiece of her own creation. We never knew we needed someone with Sonia's skill set in our lives, but now we know we do. Thank you Sonia for showing us the light.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!