NZ's BIGGEST education provider is looking for their next talented Campaign Manager!
Are you a superstar all-round Marketer looking for that next step in your career? Does the thought of working in the education industry excite you? Are you a natural people’s person, passionate and knowledgeable about both traditional and digital marketing?
This role’s primary responsibility is to execute, manage and deliver integrated marketing campaigns (ATL, BTL & Digital). Engaging and collaborating with a busy marketing team made up of graphic designers, writers & digital marketers. You'll be someone who is strong in communications and understand key target markets – with a great understanding of what language to use for specific campaigns and demographics. This role will suit a self-starter who may come from an education or client-side background. Or, you might come from the fast-paced world of agency able to bring your skills across.
To be successful you'll be a whizz at all things marketing, highly organised and have a solid understanding of traditional, digital and content marketing - APPLY TODAY!
• Minimum 4+ years of commercial marketing experience
• Education industry experience a bonus but not essential
• Executing and monitoring campaigns
• Track and report on marketing budgets
• Develop, coordinate and distribute promotional campaign calendars and schedules
• Engage with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on marketing campaigns for the business
• Support the Marketing Manager by creating and proofing promotional assets
• Own and deliver marketing for a large group of NZ campuses
• Develop collateral, branding and communications targeted at different demographics
• Experience in campaign execution, reporting and analytics
• Able to effectively report and manage marketing budgets
• Highly competent in Mailchimp for EDM’s
• Experience in copywriting
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Stakeholder management experience
• Relevant Tertiary Qualification (Marketing, Communications or equivalent)
Personality & Work Ethic:
• Takes ownership and accountability
• Resilient, intelligent and curious
• Self-motivated and energised
• Organic problem solver
• Team player / contributor
• Quick, willing and able
Let Will Gregory, Talent Director and The Pond Agents help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Where was this filmed please
Dairy is super damaging to children's health. It's a shame that ads like this are still being made.
Hi I watch press tv live and note that google has taken it offline with no apparent reason. It would be appreciated if you could open this channel as this is the only news channel I love and trust in ...
This is so well said and should be compulsory industry reading. Thank you.
Hi Jeff, totally agree. It isn't 3 million unique people seeing the content as there will be 'duplications'. That said, receiving the content from multiple friends/ connections will only strengthen the message, thanks Dave
Can you get your very unprofessional credit team to stop oppressing a widow for a debt they insist was incurred by her late husband who has been dead for three years. They never front up they never sign their reply ...
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: NZME
Why we like it: Now this video is a behind-the-scenes look at the making of NZME's latest campaign, Find Your Voice, but it's a verifiable who's-who of the media company's cast lists. It seems unlikely that it's a coincidence that NZME have chosen to dress its stars in all black, when rival media company MediaWorks launched a new brand ad less than a month ago starring its cast in all white. But monochrome is in, we suppose. As NZME's broadcasters, journalists and radio DJs proclaim they are just normal people, the question has to be asked: did anyone think they weren't?
Who's it for: McDonald's NZ
Why we like it: There's never a more important time to celebrate the blessing that is an all-day breakfast than over a holiday weekend. "Alarm clocks be damned'" we say as we force ourselves to lay down the burden of a capitalist society and pretend we can function with more sleep than normal and four straight days of leisure time in a row. While some may crumble under the pressure of filling each luxuriously free day, others take comfort in the security that a Macca's breakfast will be there for us no matter what the time of day.
Who's it for: Les Mills
Why we like it: If you are one of the handful of New Zealanders who didn't gorge themselves on chocolate over the long weekend then this niche ad is just for you! As if sweating it out with the masses wasn't hard enough, now you can BodyPump to your heart's content by leading the pack with a nifty microphone and lashings of endurance training under your belt. But this top goal isn't for everyone, only extremely chipper, attractive exercisers need apply.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!