Remember the ad about getting better work stories? Well here’s your chance to do just that! Here at GrabOne we’re different; we shoot for the stars, walk the talk, nail the targets & push for more – we’re the consummate professional with the client and class clowns behind the scenes.
As part of the GrabOne Team you will ensure the achievement of defined targets for specific regions through the implementation of sales strategies, proactive business development and effective relationship management.
- Proactively source, promote and sell GrabOne advertising products and services as the first choice advertising solution to all prospective customers by diagnosing business needs, presenting and recommending ideas and solutions that are creative and innovative and reflect Merchants business needs and requirements.
- Strategically grow key merchants/accounts and in conjunction with the North Island Sales Manager and implement growth strategies
- Ensure internal relationships are effectively managed and with effective communication where appropriate and attendance at required team meetings across the business
- Ensure effective relationships exist with relevant external bodies including industry bodies and organisations
- Ensure that all required reporting is completed on time and relevant reporting of all issues and/or areas of concern are communicated in the appropriate style and forum
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 4+ years of previous success in fast-paced sales environment
- 2+ years of business development experience
- A solid knowledge of computer skills e.g. Microsoft Office
- Online advertising and/or media e-commerce sales experience would be highly desirable
We can offer exactly that, as well as the chance to work with the best in the business. We’re an organisation proud of our culture, where you can bring your whole self to work and where we foster growth & development, succession & progression. We tell it like it is, challenge the status quo, dare to try and expect some fun along the way. Start your better work stories asap by showing us your talents via CV & cover letter!
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit
Well NZR don't need to be impartial. There only obligation is getting the best deal possible for their stakeholders. Interesting to hear Steve Tew say this deal was done inside of Skys exclusive negation window, so they didn't even explore ...
Why would you take a 5% share in a clearly dying company unless you know that your product is what allows Sky to hold NZ rugby fans to ransom? How can NZR possibly state that they are impartial next time ...
I find it quite pheasant to watch.
Did I like the ad? Yes Was I vaguely unsettled by it? Also yes. As someone who finds zombies and zombie horror to be very disturbing, the ad does its job a little too well. I can get over it ...
Looking good Aaron! Congrats on the new role.
Great to see an agency growing in WGTN. Well done!
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who is it for? Special Group for Education New Zealand
Why we like it: For us native Kiwis, we like to think our society as forward-thinking and accepting, especially for international students. Education New Zealand has done well to promote that side of us, answering the tough question for brave students tripping it halfway across the world to study.
Who is it for? The Mental Health Foundation for Huffer
Why we like it: Truly a proper way to incorporate a music video into a brand story for more than just novelty (Looking at you Air New Zealand). Mental health is a conversation that is only getting more important to have, yet brands can walk a fine line between helping, and merely using it as a conversation starter for the label. Huffer, however, has nailed it. The music video has the main focus of people at its heart, showing respect and proper concern for mental health awareness.
Who is it for? Colenso BBDO for BNZ
Why we like it: You can't go wrong injecting terribly adorable children into a wholesome family story. BNZ does well here to show how banking does connect to our personal growth and future. Personally, when my older sister and I got our own rooms she installed her own padlock to keep me out.
Who is it for? DDB for AA Insurance
Why we like it: I beg for DDB to send me the behind the screens. How was this done? How does the curtain move with the unicorn? How do the blocks crumble under the T-Rex? I have so many questions. Regardless of my limited knowledge of green screen and post-film production, it is a great ad, that simply delivers the message that we need insurance because humans are clumsy, boisterous, messy creatures with ugly, smashable, lamps in our homes.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!