Are you a proven Account Manager and keen on a new challenge? Or looking to move to NZ and need a foot in the door?
Does the world of branding and packaging design really float your boat?
My client, a globally recognised, Auckland based packaging design agency are on the lookout for an enthusiastic, experienced Account Manager to fill a crucial gap in their team.
As part of a tight-knit, family-like team, this role is responsible for bridging the gap between agency and client, liaising and building business relationships whilst managing projects through the studio to deliver outstanding creative results. Reporting to the Client Service Director, the Account Manager will support work across clients that stretch from global multinationals to local and smaller independent companies.
The successful candidate will have experience working in client service in an agency environment and ideally have experience across packaging design and/or marketing. They will be deadline driven, good with numbers, outgoing and with a focus on building long-standing relationships, both in the studio and with clients. This role requires a candidate who has the ability to motivate, inspire and negotiate with others while having plenty of strategic vision and drive for the future of their client’s projects.
This is an excellent role for an Account Manager looking to take a step up and learn from some of the best whilst being mentored in a busy and vibrant agency that is experiencing significant growth. With a passion for great design and a good attitude, the opportunities are endless in this agency!
- Min 4 + years’ experience
- Design agency background (preferably with experience in packaging design)
- Experience in marketing would be ideal
- Experience managing design and artworking projects
- Ability to run client briefing sessions and process them into creative briefs
- Ability to assign projects and workload where appropriate through WIP planning
- Ability to prepare project schedules, time estimates and budgets
- Ownership of client projects, delivering work on time and within budget
- Confident researching client’s products, services, competitors and target markets
- Confident presenting design work through artwork approval to clients alongside other colleagues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised, with an ability to multi-task
- Ability to assist with forecasting monthly revenue streams and growing income streams from the existing client base
- Strategic input into key existing accounts
- Tertiary qualification (preferred)
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Enthusiastic & energetic
- Resilient – a problem solver
- A natural people person
- Career development
- Senior and CD support / mentoring
- Auckland City fringe location
Let Penny and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today or get in touch for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org
So I guess we should all just invest in AUS banks because they have better deals, branches, staff, scale. Yeah it makes sense.
BBDO has a smart proposition... a factory for everyday value and access to high value creative thinking when you need it.
Great bunch of humans client-side at Kiwibank in Welly. A shame they're moving away from Kiwi-owned agencies - but I hope this arrangement works out for them.
Dont they pride themselves on their positioning of being all about New Zealand. Then go for the biggest baddest corporate monster out there? In the age of authenticity and transparency, that's a fail
They just went for the cheapest option.
The NZ owned bank that picks an American owned agency but asks kiwis to bank with it over Australian owned banks? Hmm
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Mercer KiwiSaver by Tenfold
Why we like it: Stan, tell me more about your KiwiSaver habits, please. It really felt like he was going to break into song at some point during this spot, yet sadly, the recording studio and instruments are just a tease. Oh well, hopefully this ad will encourage more people to consider putting money into their KiwiSavers.
Who's it for: Drive Go (NZTA and ACC) by Strategy Creative
Why we like it: If only a quick watch of a 2D birds-eye-view video really could teach you how to parallel park, it would have saved a lot of cold sweats and nervous yelling back in my day. This ad does an excellent job of showing just how much pressure you feel like you're under when attempting to parallel park though. A word from the wise for this kid, the bright lime green car really doesn't help you look inconspicuous, though.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!