Cost to Enter
We understand the current operating environment is unlike anything we have experienced before. To assist you with your entries this year, we are offering a special rate on all entry fees.
Sector Awards and/or Excellence Awards:
- $356 + GST for one category (usually $395 + GST)
- $675 + GST for two categories (usually $750 + GST)
- $900 + GST for three categories (usually $1000 + GST)
- $1125 + GST for four categories (usually $1250 + GST)
- $1350 + GST for five categories (usually $1500 + GST)
- Additional Awards – $45 + GST per additional category (after the first five categories) (usually $50 + GST)
Individual Category Awards – $ 176 + GST per entry (usually $195 + GST)
Late Entry Fee – $150+ GST per entry
Marketing Hall of Fame – free
How to Submit your Entry
Complete all the relevant sections online and submit your entry before the deadline. For any questions, please contact the Events team at the Marketing Association via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 09 361 7760.
The deadline for submitting entries is 5pm Friday 5 June 2020 – however, we have an extended ‘late entries’ deadline of 5pm Friday 12 June 2020 at an additional cost of $150 + GST per entry.
- Entries for the Sector and Excellence Awards must relate to the period 25 May 2019 – 12 June 2020 and must relate to a marketing initiative/project that originated in New Zealand. If a marketing initiative/project has previously entered into the marketing awards, the new entry must clearly detail how this entry is different from the one previously entered.
- Entries for the Marketer of the Year award are open to a marketer who has demonstrated success in a diverse range of marketing skills and competencies and has achieved outstanding results throughout his or her marketing career, with an emphasis on measurables achievements in the last 12 months.
- Entries for the Young Marketer of the Year award are open to those at the very beginning of their marketing careers. This will be awarded to the marketer, who with no more than 2 years’ marketing experience, has been able to make a significant contribution to a marketing project or initiative within their company over the last 12 months. (Please Note: Applicants need to be NZ residents at time of application).