Frucor, with the help of its long-time agency Colenso BBDO, maintained its consistency in 2011, with V continuing its run as one of the country's most innovative brands and Mountain Dew Skate Pinball taking experiential marketing to a whole new level of massiveness. Marketing director Scott Wright spills the beans.
1) Favourite campaign that isn’t yours: Youtube VideoMammoth Dips. Made me smile and made me want to buy it.
2) Favourite campaign that is yours: Youtube VideoMountain Dew Pinball Skatepark for its sheer audaciousness and talkability
3) Least favourite campaign: Anything from the election and Telecom's ‘Abstain’.
4) Best brand: Apple.
5) Best stoush: DB vs the other brewers, and particularly Independent, over the Radler trademark.
6) Heroes: Steve Jobs and the All Blacks.
7) Villains: Depressed global economies.
8) Most memorable marketing moment: Rugby World Cup.
At the end of last year, Spotify crunched the numbers and surfed its playlists to give thanks to its users for a 'weird' 2016. Now, Spotify's brought its highly successful 'Platform for Discovery' campaign to New Zealand shores to highlight some the most bizarre habits of Kiwi listeners.