In keeping with an ongoing tradition, a few industry players gave us their take on the year for our annual opinion harvest. Here's what Andrew Hawley, managing director of Touchcast, thought about 2014.
1. Favourite local campaign that isn't yours
DDB's Bring Down the King for Sky
2. Favourite campaign that is yours
3. Favourite international campaign
24 hours of Happy / Epic Split
4. Least favourite campaign
5. Your own biggest success
Helping launch Spark.
6. Favourite magazine/website/TV show/radio show/podcast/news service/app/song/other
7. Most ridiculous buzzword
8. Best innovation
Landing a probe on a moving asteroid / Google cardboard
9. Most over-hyped ‘innovation’
'Innovation' itself / Apple Watch
10. Best brands
Stolen Rum / Iceland / Volvo Trucks
Lorde / Jean Claude Van Damm / Elon Musk / Banksy / Sagmiester & Walsh
13. Predictions for 2015
YouTube will run out of space or YouTube will be run out of space
- According to Font's recent survey, 43 percent of marketing professionals in New Zealand are looking to change jobs next year and 65 percent will be re-evaluating career plans over the Christmas period. So check out some of the roles Font has on offer here and have a gander at the infographic based on the survey results here.