Kiwi agencies have added to the Cannes Lions haul, with two silvers and two bronzes in Media. Clemenger BBDO/OMD Wellington picked up two silvers, one for Dulux ‘What’s your Dulux colour of New Zealand‘ in best use of integrated media and the other for Tranz Scenic ‘See more of New Zealand by train’ in best use of print. Saatchi & Saatchi NZ/AIM Proximity Wellington/Starcom took bronze for Toyota FJ Cruiser ‘Top to Bottom‘ in best use of social media marketing, as did Colenso BBDO for Monteith’s ‘Sorry about the twigs, folks’ in FMCG.
- ‘See More of New Zealand By Train’, Clemenger BBDO for Kiwirail Tranz Scenic (in two sub-categories)
- ‘Extraordinary Stories’, IKON Communications for New Zealand Police, Police Recruitment
- ‘Top to Bottom Off Road’, Saatchi & Saatchi New Zealand for Toyota FJ Cruiser
- ‘What’s Your Dulux Colur of New Zealand’, OMD Wellington for Dulux Colours of New Zealand
- ‘Sorry About The Twigs, Folks’, Colenso BBDO and Proximity Pulse for DB Breweries Monteith’s Crushed Cider
- ‘Donation Glasses’, Pedigree Adoption Drive, Colenso BBDO
The Grand Prix went to Manning Gottlieb OMD London for its Google entry, ‘Google Voice Search’.
In the cyber category, Colenso’s Mountain Dew Skatepark and String Theory’s Good Books were among 172 that made the shortlist stage. And in the radio category BCG2′s Orca=winning ‘Ridiculously Refined’ for Jesters Pies and Saatchi & Saatchi’s ‘Fathers Day Morse Code’ for Tui were the Kiwi efforts among 185 contenders.