It's not too late to show your thinking at the TVNZ NZ Marketing Awards as late entries are now being accepted. Enter before 9 June to showcase your skills in one of the new categories.
In addition to the Industry Awards, which recognise the best-in-breed marketing within specific industry categories, the Excellence Awards recognise excellence in specific marketing disciplines across different industries. And there's a stack of new categories that give marketers an opportunity to showcase their prowess in some of the most important areas of the business. These include:
- Best Employee Engagement/Development rewards the best internal marketing initiatives.
- Best Marketing on a Shoestring Budget acknowledges great achievements on the smell of an oily rag.
- Best Marketing Communications Strategy focuses on the importance of great communications.
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy rewards a company’s focus on sustainable growth and how an emphasis on social and environmental factors has improved commercial performance and brand health.
- Best Partnership acknowledges the crucial role of collaboration when it comes to marketing success.
- Long-term Marketing Excellence recognises companies that a consistently applied marketing strategy has driven business improvement over time.
Each of these categories has been carefully developed in response to the core challenges facing modern marketers. They're a chance for marketers and their partners to show how successful they in each of the competencies. Check out all the categories here.