The final finalists have been announced for the TVNZ/NZ Marketing Awards. A record number of entries this year so competition is fierce. Behold these masterful marketers.
NZ Post Marketer of the Year:
- Aisha Daji Punga – Marketing Director, Frucor Beverages Group
- Brendan Downey Parish – Sales & Marketing General Manager, Cerebos Gregg's
- Victoria Forrest – Marketing Manager, Department of Labour
- Gillian Munnik – Manager, Marketing & Operations, Fonterra Milk Supply, Fonterra Co-operative Group
GEON Rookie Marketer of the Year:
- Nicole Scott – Marketing Executive, Genesis Energy
- Dave Shoemack – Export Gold & Export 33 Brand Manager, DB
- Imogen Thornton – Assistant Product Manager, Lotto Family, NZ Lotteries
The awards night is Friday 30 October at Crowne Plaza, Auckland. Go to the Marketing Association website to get your tickets to this schmoozy black tie affair.
List of other finalists here.