We are looking for a dynamic Social Media & Content Coordinator for one of New Zealand's largest providers of quality private school education.
Are you already working client side and looking for the next challenge? Maybe you have a background in Marcomms and you're wanting to step up into a role you can drive and take ownership of? If you're an intermediate with proven experience in social & digital marketing and content creation then this is the next role for you.
The perfect candidate will love all things digital and social. You'll have a strong interest in all areas of social media and know how to nail the perfect brand voice to establish a rapport and emotional connection with your audience. The team you join fosters a culture of collaboration and partnership. This is a great opportunity to give a little back to the education sector. You'll be someone that shares the values of Excellence, Partnership, Innovation and Care.
Have a passion for Social, Digital, Content & Giving Back?... then apply now!
• Minimum 3 years in Content and Communications
• Marketing & Communications background
• Education experience a bonus!
• Manage multiple projects on the go and juggle work across different teams
• Understanding of SEO, SEM (adwords), digital display and Facebook advertising
• Customer service focussed
• Polished communication and presentation
• Inter-personal skills and relationship management skills
• High-level of written & verbal communication
• Proven success in planning, developing and executing social marketing projects that deliver against business growth targets
• Track record of social media marketing success to audiences; think youth, parents, grandparents and associated target markets
• Collaborate with other departments and audiences using social media
• Strong voice in engagement with client customers
• Social Media monitoring feedback - including active communication with all internal stakeholders
• Building and developing internal relationships with audiences, using the highest level of customer service
• Engage in appropriate social media channels for division
• Increase and optimise visibility of social content, setting up optimising pages
• Positively driven
• Takes ownership of position
• Passion to grow in role
• Dynamic & energetic
• Real go-getter attitude
• Naturally intuitive
• Organic problem-solver
A relevant tertiary qualification (preferred)
• City Fringe location
• Quality Work Environment
Commencement / Ideal Start Date:
Early June, 4 weeks notice period is not an issue
Let Brooke and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.
The mistake in the Ad is when he says "kurks it,"which should be "karks it."
Most entertaining ad the warehouse has done in a very long time!
I have to laugh at the "% coverage" comment. "Unfortunately for TV ads, the research found on average that the TV covers only 5 percent of the living room when viewed from a couch – meaning 95 percent of the ...
You can have a special phone number for the books so you know if people dialling that number.
Awesome. Wish my nan did this.
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who’s it for: Biosecurity 2025 by Clemenger BBDO
Why we like it: This evocative spoken letter to all New Zealanders is an effective reminder of the nation’s collective responsibility to protect our natural resources. With many of our native birds down to critical numbers and diseases threatening our unique flora, this ad serves its purpose as memorable and impactful.
Who’s it for:Summerset by FCB
Why we like it: Retirement comes in all shapes and sizes, and we love how this ad doesn’t shy away from the vitality of our senior citizens. It does so without the usual stereotypes of old age and presents the villages as genuinely enticing places to live.
Who’s it for:Living Green by BC&F Denstu
Why we like it: It’s no secret that kids are smarter than we give them credit for and this ad reminds us of what it’s like to be a kid. It’s funny and cute and gets the message across of keeping children safe when choosing cleaning products.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!