The Pond is looking for a dynamic, professional and presentable Talent Agent (Recruitment Consultant if you prefer) with a minimum of 8 years experience in a client facing, recruitment or sales role. You may come from the agency Account Management world or maybe in HR and looking to get into a boutique operator in the Creative, Digital, Marketing, and Design sector.
You will have established your own personal brand with a solid career and CV to match. You will be no stranger to consistently high service levels, conscientious business practices and have energy, style and flair - all wrapped up in a 'winning' attitude.
You will have excellent planning, organisational client management skills and commercial acumen. You will also be able to motivate people around you, and will be hands-on and action orientated. The ability to adapt and manage an ever-changing workload alongside the successful coordination of multiple projects is vital to this role.
As a Senior Talent Agent, you will manage a portfolio of 20 established corporate clients and their daily ongoing talent resourcing needs. You'll be kept busy managing the sales, recruitment and booking of all talent (full-time, contract & freelance), participating in the acquisition and retention of new applicants, advising and managing candidates expectations, all while answering the short and long-term staffing needs of your clients.
• 8 years (min)
• Proven experience in client relationship management, sales, recruitment or human resources
• Has managed and dealt with a large varied book of clientele
• Strong in client service ethic
• Developing and executing successful new relationships
• Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with a variety of Corporate and SME clients
• Actively pitching talented candidates with flair and passion
• Interviewing and working alongside candidates to develop their career goals, while providing sound support and advice
• Writing candidate recommendations, negotiating rate / salary structures, confirming bookings & interviews, scripting candidate briefs
• Developing and executing candidate acquisition strategies
• Managing internal financial admin - invoices, managing monthly revenue, meeting desired agent targets and margins
• Working/collaborating with a small team and assisting in the management of a Junior Recruiter
• Strong interest & knowledge of the marketing, design, creative, digital, media and production industries
• Excellent communication skills - not afraid to get on the phone
• Happy to express a strong yet informed opinion
• Business acumen - not afraid to voice ideas for the business internally
• Familiar with Mac OS
• Use of initiative & highly proactive
• Business development
• Career change with untapped progression
• Book of 20 high-performing corporate clients
• Yearly performance bonus
• Mac laptop
This is a pivotal role within a growing company. You will be challenged with achieving sales targets and helping to grow the business in a fast-paced environment, which you'll be remunerated accordingly (including commission and bonuses).
For the right person, this role offers flexibility; challenges and the opportunity to grow with the business, financial gain and ultimately make this role your own with a company on the move.
If this role sounds like you email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief summary on why you are right for the role or call Will Gregory or Leighton Howl for more information - 09 373 3791.
WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FROM NZ RESIDENTS
Very well played R&R (aged 5) and Special (aged 10) from all of us at the adolescent Big (aged 15).
Wonder what NZ Governments tax take is from the top 4 ranked websites. I think we can probably describe it as SF & A
Well done guys! Five years is a lifetime in your game.
Really nice follow-up. People gonna love it.
Joyful? I'm struggling to find any. Did you mean to write 'awful'?
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who’s it for: Auckland City Mission by 99
Why we like it: To encourage donations to the Auckland City Mission, and less waste during the festive season, this ad is a mix of humour and seriousness to highlight the City Mission’s new initiative. Instead of buying a silly gift which never gets used – a rubber chicken or chattering teeth for example – buy one off the website, through which the money goes to the City Mission and the recipient gets an email. It’s a great idea for a wonderful cause.
Who’s it for: Lotto New Zealand by DDB
Why we like it: Who doesn’t love a joyful reunion (Love Actually anyone?) – Lotto’s latest ad, part of the Imagine campaign, reunites the two armoured truck drivers in a Christmas surprise. While it may not have quite the same impact if you didn’t see the Amoured Truck spot, it’s still festive enough to make you smile.
Who’s it for: Pak’n’Save by FCB
Why we like it: Stickman is celebrating Christmas with his cousin Snowy the Snowman. As usual, the spots have Stickman poking a bit of fun at the often mundane task of grocery shopping. Let's hope that Snowy survives the Kiwi heat.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!