Wellington - Senior Copy Writer- Internal Agency
• Looking to move from agency to client-side? Then look to join this up and coming internal agency.
• Work for one of NZ’s top tech performers.
• Develop maintain & promote styles and standards for copy requirements across the companies broad variety of work. Write, review, edit and proofread a wide range of copy to project deadlines.
• Deliverables include web copy, eDMs, blogs, articles, surveys, ads, presentations, sales proposals, reference guides, annual reports, and award applications.
• You’ll be responsible for web content quality including structure, organisation, language and user focus.
• Join the tide of creatives joining the tech industry.
• And a company that's driven by helping millions of small businesses do their work beautifully.
• Work with award winning creatives with years of experience in NZ's top agencies, plus collaborate with other tech creative shops like Facebook and Google.
• Work/life balance a reality.
If the above sounds like you, give Clinton a call on +6421442295 and send your CV/portfolio to email@example.com, quoting job ref. #5447SP, or click the "Apply via Email" button.
To be considered for this role, you must have the right to live and work in New Zealand. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
that's what we heard
any truth to the rumour that they have dumped 2D for Voda?
Very well played R&R (aged 5) and Special (aged 10) from all of us at the adolescent Big (aged 15).
Wonder what NZ Governments tax take is from the top 4 ranked websites. I think we can probably describe it as SF & A
Well done guys! Five years is a lifetime in your game.
Really nice follow-up. People gonna love it.
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who’s it for: Auckland City Mission by 99
Why we like it: To encourage donations to the Auckland City Mission, and less waste during the festive season, this ad is a mix of humour and seriousness to highlight the City Mission’s new initiative. Instead of buying a silly gift which never gets used – a rubber chicken or chattering teeth for example – buy one off the website, through which the money goes to the City Mission and the recipient gets an email. It’s a great idea for a wonderful cause.
Who’s it for: Lotto New Zealand by DDB
Why we like it: Who doesn’t love a joyful reunion (Love Actually anyone?) – Lotto’s latest ad, part of the Imagine campaign, reunites the two armoured truck drivers in a Christmas surprise. While it may not have quite the same impact if you didn’t see the Amoured Truck spot, it’s still festive enough to make you smile.
Who’s it for: Pak’n’Save by FCB
Why we like it: Stickman is celebrating Christmas with his cousin Snowy the Snowman. As usual, the spots have Stickman poking a bit of fun at the often mundane task of grocery shopping. Let's hope that Snowy survives the Kiwi heat.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!