Wellington - Senior Copy Writer- Internal Agency
• Looking to move from agency to client-side? Then look to join this up and coming internal agency.
• Work for one of NZ’s top tech performers.
• Develop maintain & promote styles and standards for copy requirements across the companies broad variety of work. Write, review, edit and proofread a wide range of copy to project deadlines.
• Deliverables include web copy, eDMs, blogs, articles, surveys, ads, presentations, sales proposals, reference guides, annual reports, and award applications.
• You’ll be responsible for web content quality including structure, organisation, language and user focus.
• Join the tide of creatives joining the tech industry.
• And a company that's driven by helping millions of small businesses do their work beautifully.
• Work with award winning creatives with years of experience in NZ's top agencies, plus collaborate with other tech creative shops like Facebook and Google.
• Work/life balance a reality.
If the above sounds like you, give Clinton a call on +6421442295 and send your CV/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref. #5447SP, or click the "Apply via Email" button.
To be considered for this role, you must have the right to live and work in New Zealand. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
it's a great showreel
It’s an ok job, one of those once you see the reveal it’s not that watchable again - also struggle a bit with the NZ meets USA treatment and the acting is so so.... but good job just not great.
Nice production but is there ano actual idea here?
Nice work, I was starting to get down about the crap ads I've been tormented with lately
Well done DDB! 'Pops’ Gift' is still my favourite, but this is up there.
Be nice to credit Laura Daniel for the embedded video.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Super Rugby by Sugar & Partners
Why we like it: Super Rugby is typically a fast-paced game, but to promote the season Sugar & Partners have slowed down the action to ensure audiences don't miss a thing. Despite the change of pace, the excited fans jumping around, motocross rider and confetti ensure the campaign continues to build on the hype generated in previous campaigns. The music by local artist Kings also helps to provide energy—did you spot him in the crowd?
Who's it for:The New Zealand Olympic Committee by Saatchi & Saatchi
Why we like it: Competing on a global stage is no easy feat, and that's before cold temperatures, wind and snow are added. This campaign takes New Zealanders behind the scenes of the Winter Olympics to see what it takes get there and hopefully win a medal. In this particular video, featuring Janina Kuzma, the choice to not add music and leave the wind as the only sound emphasises the harsh conditions she trains in and her dedication to the sport.
Who's it for: Kiwibank by Hello
Why we like it: Kiwibank is bidding farewell to student giveaways and acknowledging the demographic is not only motivated by freebies. Instead, this campaign, featuring Shortland Street's Jayden Daniels, ties into the brand's wider campaigns about investing in a locally owned bank. And if that message alone isn't enough to make students sit up and listen, the inclusion of Daniels taking his shirt off is sure to generate some attention.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!