WOODS is regional New Zealand’s leading and most awarded Brand agency. Based in Mount Maunganui we work with innovative, design-led national and international businesses.
We are looking for a full-time Senior Account Manager to join our team.
You must have at least four years agency experience, be highly organised, diligent, well planned, strategic, excellent communication skills and the confidence to build long-term relationships.
• Understand the role of brand, strategy, creativity, and content in business.
• Understand the modern marketing mix and media channels.
• Understand digital marketing, social media and its role in business.
• Strive to find opportunities to solve business needs.
• Deliver client work on brief, on budget and on time.
• Find problem-solving and digital innovation exciting.
• Understand NZ export markets.
• Write clear and concise creative briefs.
• Drive a creative team to meet client objectives and report on their investment.
• Develop, write and implement digital and traditional marketing planning.
• Grow existing business opportunities.
• Timely and attentive in your response time.
• Self-motivated and driven.
• Highly organised and a strategic thinker.
• Able to follow a process and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Open to change.
• A genuinely nice person.
If this role sounds like you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Fantastic work. Also hearing great things about the Drive project in low-income communities. Congrats to all involved!
1989 called... They want their idea back. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmNymPocKro
Absolutely, have to admit this was confusing to me and my team as well.
Oh man, this is TERRIBLE!!!!!! So damn confusing...just have a straightforward rationale and stick with it Lightbox...
I like it
As David Ogilvy would say ... perhaps the advertising agency thinks the public find the actual products as boring as the agency does.
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who’s it for: Forsyth Barr/Summer by FCB New Zealand
Why we like it: New Zealanders are notorious for taking serious decisions lightly and this tongue-in-cheek ad by FCB for Forsyth Barr’s Summer KiwiSaver scheme gets that tone just right. A human-sized sheep in trendy clothing talking about his negligence towards his financial responsibilities is enough to get a chuckle out of anyone. The thinly veiled analogy to ‘not be a sheep(le)’ and take responsibility is not preachy but light-hearted.
Who’s it for: ANZ by TBWA
Why we like it: We all know it’s rare to see a heart-to-heart between two men on television so it’s nice to see just that in ANZ’s new KiwiSaver ad by TBWA. The way KiwiSaver is brought up in the ads is pretty clunkily approached but adding other topics such as dating, household chores and life makes the ad an endearing watch.
Who’s it for : Spark by Colenso BBDO
Why we like it: Matariki season is bringing with it a lot of joy and pride nationwide this year. Spark’s unique video embraces what is important about our very own New Year – family, traditions and knowledge. More an educational resource than ad, the care taken to make the imagery and sentiment culturally appropriate is evident in the decision to include all nine Matariki stars. The animation artfully articulates the stories behind the constellation while the te reo Māori script is as much soothing as it is exciting to see the language celebrated.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!