Are you looking for your next big career move?
Our agency client is in a period of significant growth, and is looking for their next suiting star to help service this growth.
With growth comes expansion and as a result, this esteemed Wellington agency is looking for a new senior hire to join the team, this opportunity has potential to lead into account director or future partnership/ownership if this fit is right.
The new SAM will work closely with the agency owner as it looks to grow its reputation locally and now more nationally. The right candidate will support the whole creative, digital studio across the company's client portfolio, bring in new business and liaise with new clients. All while being immersed in a dynamic agency culture.
The successful candidate will be passionate about service, conversion and business growth, which will be a key driver when confidently presenting ideas and strategies to clients. They will ideally have a confident, outwardly facing persona and have plenty of strategic vision and drive for the future of their clients.
Ideally, the candidate would have worked in an account management role in an agency or client side marketing previously and is confident in their ability to manage others across all projects.
Live from 29.11.2018
• 10+ years’ account service experience
• Proven experience in either advertising, design, direct marketing or the public relations sectors
• Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, preferably in Apple Mac environment
• Ability to run client briefing sessions and process them into creative briefs
• Proven experience in building and maintaining client relationships with high profile brands
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple diverse projects at once
• Provide detailed project statuses and tracking reports on achieving strategic goals and objectives
• Draft new business proposals and assist with new business initiatives
• Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills
• Ability establishing, leading and achieving revenue targets
• Nurturing and inspiring the development of less experienced client service personnel
• Understanding the need to achieve business goals
• Skilled at writing – confident writing proposal documents
• Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
• A tertiary qualification is desired
Personality & Culture Fit:
• Business minded, career driven and confident
• A team player with a motivational and mentoring attitude
• Light-hearted and positive
• Resilience and ability to cope under pressure
• Detail oriented
• $100-110K + Kiwisaver
• Career Growth Opportunities
• Central Location
Commencement & ideal start date?
• Mid-late Feb
• Get in touch with your CV and portfolio now and let The Pond agents help you realise your market value and career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Well done guys! Five years is a lifetime in your game.
Really nice follow-up. People gonna love it.
Joyful? I'm struggling to find any. Did you mean to write 'awful'?
Great write-up, Carl. Bang on.
Yes it is in growth but significantly behind Speight's Summit val growth yoy
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who’s it for: Auckland City Mission by 99
Why we like it: To encourage donations to the Auckland City Mission, and less waste during the festive season, this ad is a mix of humour and seriousness to highlight the City Mission’s new initiative. Instead of buying a silly gift which never gets used – a rubber chicken or chattering teeth for example – buy one off the website, through which the money goes to the City Mission and the recipient gets an email. It’s a great idea for a wonderful cause.
Who’s it for: Lotto New Zealand by DDB
Why we like it: Who doesn’t love a joyful reunion (Love Actually anyone?) – Lotto’s latest ad, part of the Imagine campaign, reunites the two armoured truck drivers in a Christmas surprise. While it may not have quite the same impact if you didn’t see the Amoured Truck spot, it’s still festive enough to make you smile.
Who’s it for: Pak’n’Save by FCB
Why we like it: Stickman is celebrating Christmas with his cousin Snowy the Snowman. As usual, the spots have Stickman poking a bit of fun at the often mundane task of grocery shopping. Let's hope that Snowy survives the Kiwi heat.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!