If you're looking for your next challenge in digital media sales then don't look past the opportunity of being Exponential's next Sales Manager.
As a Sales Manager at Exponential, you will manage existing client relationships, identify new business opportunities, develop relevant business plans, and ultimately drive revenue for the business.
You will deliver your assigned revenue quota by selling digital both performance, rich media and mobile advertising solutions across the Exponential platform.
Typically, you will drive the sales process from account identification to close and establish an ongoing client relationship, dealing with queries and issues as they arise.
Key Success Criteria
- Reach and exceed company and personal sales goals
- Develop excellent client / partner satisfaction
- Create and maintain accurate and up to date account and opportunity plans
- Manage client relationships to ensure high levels of client retention
- Develop the client relationship and business through effective campaign coordination, management, and analysis
- Maintain an accurate forecast and healthy pipeline of opportunities
- Achieve all KPIs for allocated sales patch
- Market Analysis/ Innovation
- Prospect to identify new sales opportunities as well as building on existing relationships to develop the account/client base
- Develop sales proposals and packages for new business opportunities, including any market research component
- Develop knowledge, expertise, and insight into the client’s business and key industries
- Leverage Exponential’s marketing programmes to strengthen prospect/client relationships and generate new sales opportunities
Client Relationship Management
- Develop successful relationships with clients with the goal of generating new sales opportunities
- Prioritise client satisfaction and resolve any issues quickly and effectively
- Devise and implement retention strategies to build client loyalty
- Proactively inform clients of promotional opportunities, incremental opportunities, Exponential case studies, events and so forth
- Provide accurate forecasts and business updates to the Sales Director on a regular basis
- Maintain accurate account/portfolio/territory plans
- Deliver the agreed monthly targets from assigned accounts/territories
- Conduct and document win/loss reviews for sales opportunities
- Deliver against all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Create Insertion Orders and deliver to clients
- Work with your dedicated Account Manager to manage the optimisation and performance of campaigns, communicating any changes to and resolving any issues with the client
- Meet regularly with Account Manager(s) to review active accounts so that all aspects of account administration are effectively managed
- Proactively share information about successful campaigns with colleagues
- Strong consultative selling, negotiating, and closing skills; working both independently and collaboratively with team members
- Confident and capable when presenting
- Proficient at project management and developing sales packages
- Outstanding written and verbal business communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of achieving and exceeding revenue goals
- Proven ability in strategically operating and managing agency accounts that lead to revenue growth
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Disciplined self-starter who is able to work autonomously as well as being an integral team member
- Determined, adaptable, and confident
- Customer-service focused and results oriented with proven performance
- Infectious passion for digital advertising, technology and emerging trends
- Solid understanding of the digital advertising space
- A thorough existing network of digital clients/agency relationships
- Thorough experience of working with key agencies and clients within the territory
- Thorough understanding of an audience and technology based sell
- Knowledge on how a network functions, associated performance metrics, as well as optimisation methodologies
To apply or for more info, please email or call Sarah O'Carroll - Sales Director on 027 659 1759 or firstname.lastname@example.org
I just found this article. I have very fond memories of Joseph as my PR lecturer at ATI, as it was then called. I'm so sad to hear of his passing. He was a real legend in his day. RIP ...
I fell asleep half way through watching that
Might want to check that apostrophe guys!
Couldn't agree more. It's everyone's problem now but brought on mostly by selfish farming practices. Rather than trying to get everyone behind it, they should be reporting on what they are doing to clear it up and provide regular updates.
1. Pollute waterways 2. Deflect blame to the general public This is definitely a 'you' problem, DairyNZ. The rest of us already do want clear waterways... that's kind of the point. Manifesto advertising doesn't work when your brand is trying ...
AHAHAHA love it
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: ASB by True
Why we like it: Clever Kash is back in the latest advert by ASB, but instead of telling us how to save money, he's focused on teaching kids how to save lives. First aid is an important skill for everyone, and empowering children to be able to make critical decisions when a loved one is hurt or unwell is nothing but a good thing.
Who's it for: White Ribbon by in-house team and Ocean Design and Lot23
Why we like it: No one can deny that New Zealand has a serious problem with violence, particularly violence towards women. It's heartening to see a bunch of White Ribbon ambassadors open up the conversation and invite all men – regardless of whether they've ever been violent or not – to stand up against the culture of violence in this country.
Who's it for: Tower Insurance by Barnes, Catmur & Friends Dentsu
Why we like it: Insurance ads tend to follow a similar pattern, but this one injects a touch of humour to make it memorable. We all know accidents are a huge disruption to a well-curated daily routine, but Tower has the solution.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!