If you're looking for your next challenge in digital media sales then don't look past the opportunity of being Exponential's next Sales Manager.
As a Sales Manager at Exponential, you will manage existing client relationships, identify new business opportunities, develop relevant business plans, and ultimately drive revenue for the business.
You will deliver your assigned revenue quota by selling digital both performance, rich media and mobile advertising solutions across the Exponential platform.
Typically, you will drive the sales process from account identification to close and establish an ongoing client relationship, dealing with queries and issues as they arise.
Key Success Criteria
- Reach and exceed company and personal sales goals
- Develop excellent client / partner satisfaction
- Create and maintain accurate and up to date account and opportunity plans
- Manage client relationships to ensure high levels of client retention
- Develop the client relationship and business through effective campaign coordination, management, and analysis
- Maintain an accurate forecast and healthy pipeline of opportunities
- Achieve all KPIs for allocated sales patch
- Market Analysis/ Innovation
- Prospect to identify new sales opportunities as well as building on existing relationships to develop the account/client base
- Develop sales proposals and packages for new business opportunities, including any market research component
- Develop knowledge, expertise, and insight into the client’s business and key industries
- Leverage Exponential’s marketing programmes to strengthen prospect/client relationships and generate new sales opportunities
Client Relationship Management
- Develop successful relationships with clients with the goal of generating new sales opportunities
- Prioritise client satisfaction and resolve any issues quickly and effectively
- Devise and implement retention strategies to build client loyalty
- Proactively inform clients of promotional opportunities, incremental opportunities, Exponential case studies, events and so forth
- Provide accurate forecasts and business updates to the Sales Director on a regular basis
- Maintain accurate account/portfolio/territory plans
- Deliver the agreed monthly targets from assigned accounts/territories
- Conduct and document win/loss reviews for sales opportunities
- Deliver against all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Create Insertion Orders and deliver to clients
- Work with your dedicated Account Manager to manage the optimisation and performance of campaigns, communicating any changes to and resolving any issues with the client
- Meet regularly with Account Manager(s) to review active accounts so that all aspects of account administration are effectively managed
- Proactively share information about successful campaigns with colleagues
- Strong consultative selling, negotiating, and closing skills; working both independently and collaboratively with team members
- Confident and capable when presenting
- Proficient at project management and developing sales packages
- Outstanding written and verbal business communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of achieving and exceeding revenue goals
- Proven ability in strategically operating and managing agency accounts that lead to revenue growth
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Disciplined self-starter who is able to work autonomously as well as being an integral team member
- Determined, adaptable, and confident
- Customer-service focused and results oriented with proven performance
- Infectious passion for digital advertising, technology and emerging trends
- Solid understanding of the digital advertising space
- A thorough existing network of digital clients/agency relationships
- Thorough experience of working with key agencies and clients within the territory
- Thorough understanding of an audience and technology based sell
- Knowledge on how a network functions, associated performance metrics, as well as optimisation methodologies
To apply or for more info, please email or call Sarah O'Carroll - Sales Director on 027 659 1759 or email@example.com
Fantastic work. Also hearing great things about the Drive project in low-income communities. Congrats to all involved!
1989 called... They want their idea back. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmNymPocKro
Absolutely, have to admit this was confusing to me and my team as well.
Oh man, this is TERRIBLE!!!!!! So damn confusing...just have a straightforward rationale and stick with it Lightbox...
I like it
As David Ogilvy would say ... perhaps the advertising agency thinks the public find the actual products as boring as the agency does.
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Air New Zealand by True
Why we like it: With all the attention the plant-based Impossible Burger has been getting in the media lately, the border security officer's assessment it being a celebrity is not unjustified. It's been a controversial arrival, with acting prime minister Winston Peters and former primary industries minister Nathan Guy calling out the airline for not promoting local meat, while others have praised it for the vegetarian-friendly addition. For those who haven't caught up on the news, alongside some dad jokes about spreading buns and meaty looking plants, the ad does a good job of explaining Air New Zealand's new meat-free meal.
Who's it for: Tourism New Zealand by Augusto
Why we like it: Like previous tourism campaigns New Zealand's beautiful landscapes are once again on show but this spot has a point of difference as it also highlights Kiwi's welcoming nature. From a simple "hi" as people pass on a track to a "kia ora" when walking on the beach, the video journeys across the country with visitors making themselves at home as it goes. And for those of us watching from New Zealand it makes us feel proud to be a Kiwi.
Who's it for:Lightbox NZ by Shine
Why we like it: We all know moths are attracted to the light, but who knew they are eager movie watches. Dressing humans as moths to crash a couple's quiet night in with a film is certainly a unique, and kind of creepy, approach for Lightbox to take to promote its movie offering but it got us talking.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!