If you're looking for your next challenge in digital media sales then don't look past the opportunity of being Exponential's next Sales Manager.
As a Sales Manager at Exponential, you will manage existing client relationships, identify new business opportunities, develop relevant business plans, and ultimately drive revenue for the business.
You will deliver your assigned revenue quota by selling digital both performance, rich media and mobile advertising solutions across the Exponential platform.
Typically, you will drive the sales process from account identification to close and establish an ongoing client relationship, dealing with queries and issues as they arise.
Key Success Criteria
- Reach and exceed company and personal sales goals
- Develop excellent client / partner satisfaction
- Create and maintain accurate and up to date account and opportunity plans
- Manage client relationships to ensure high levels of client retention
- Develop the client relationship and business through effective campaign coordination, management, and analysis
- Maintain an accurate forecast and healthy pipeline of opportunities
- Achieve all KPIs for allocated sales patch
- Market Analysis/ Innovation
- Prospect to identify new sales opportunities as well as building on existing relationships to develop the account/client base
- Develop sales proposals and packages for new business opportunities, including any market research component
- Develop knowledge, expertise, and insight into the client’s business and key industries
- Leverage Exponential’s marketing programmes to strengthen prospect/client relationships and generate new sales opportunities
Client Relationship Management
- Develop successful relationships with clients with the goal of generating new sales opportunities
- Prioritise client satisfaction and resolve any issues quickly and effectively
- Devise and implement retention strategies to build client loyalty
- Proactively inform clients of promotional opportunities, incremental opportunities, Exponential case studies, events and so forth
- Provide accurate forecasts and business updates to the Sales Director on a regular basis
- Maintain accurate account/portfolio/territory plans
- Deliver the agreed monthly targets from assigned accounts/territories
- Conduct and document win/loss reviews for sales opportunities
- Deliver against all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Create Insertion Orders and deliver to clients
- Work with your dedicated Account Manager to manage the optimisation and performance of campaigns, communicating any changes to and resolving any issues with the client
- Meet regularly with Account Manager(s) to review active accounts so that all aspects of account administration are effectively managed
- Proactively share information about successful campaigns with colleagues
- Strong consultative selling, negotiating, and closing skills; working both independently and collaboratively with team members
- Confident and capable when presenting
- Proficient at project management and developing sales packages
- Outstanding written and verbal business communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of achieving and exceeding revenue goals
- Proven ability in strategically operating and managing agency accounts that lead to revenue growth
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Disciplined self-starter who is able to work autonomously as well as being an integral team member
- Determined, adaptable, and confident
- Customer-service focused and results oriented with proven performance
- Infectious passion for digital advertising, technology and emerging trends
- Solid understanding of the digital advertising space
- A thorough existing network of digital clients/agency relationships
- Thorough experience of working with key agencies and clients within the territory
- Thorough understanding of an audience and technology based sell
- Knowledge on how a network functions, associated performance metrics, as well as optimisation methodologies
To apply or for more info, please email or call Sarah O'Carroll - Sales Director on 027 659 1759 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hilarious, until the next fatal local shark attack...
There IS a story
Comments from Planner? What about True's CDs? There's a story...
If you want research on the correlation between Nike demographics and those likely to vote democrat, try this: "For Nike, the company’s best customer prospects are active, high-earning young people, for who else can or will spend more than $100 ...
Very nice and inspiring blog. Happy to read it. Thank You! http://www.learnerstake.com/
I think Stoppress has not got the full picture in regards to the Ritson v Sharp 'debate'. The original debate was between Sharp & Pauwels, where Sharp wrote an article (link 1), Pauwels wrote another in response (link 2), and ...
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: ASB by With Collective and Curious Films
Why we like it: The True Rewarden sheriff is back – and she’s here to teach us a lesson at the True Rewarden Academy training camp. The spot is simple and effective, with the sheriff explaining what True Rewards can be used for. We like Rachel House as the ‘True Rewarden’ as she brings great humour to the ad and hope ASB continues using the sheriff for further campaigns.
Who's it for: LifeDirect by Trade Me by Y&R and Flying Fish
Why we like it: We all know unfortunate events happen to everyone at some time and we should be prepared. While most of us probably won’t end up in a shark's mouth, this is the premise of the hilarious new spot from LifeDirect by TradeMe. While the Jaws-esque ad is a change from Simon the Sloth (RIP), it's nice to see a bit of humour and fun injected into what can be a sometimes boring (but necessary) industry.
Who's it for: Phloe from Douglas Pharmaceuticals by YoungShand and Reel Factory
Why we like it: We can't go past ads that feature cute dogs and this one is no exception. Using a parade of misbehaving pooches to bring up the issue of bowel health is a clever move from Phloe. It's not clinical or scary and will ensure the audience is watching. Will be interesting to see how this campaign develops further or if another direction is taken.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!