Touchcast Wellington is looking for a star Project Manager to manage, supervise and lead identified client projects, working closely with the Operations Manager, Internal Design, Development and Account Service teams. Where possible you may also contribute to overall operational direction to deliver successful business outcomes for both the clients’ business and to the success of Touchcast. Wherever possible you'll also be driving project strategy on our largest clients; as well as managing and scoping multiple client projects from briefing, planning timelines to delivery and managing resources.
The main focus of this role is to manage the development and execution of projects including: Websites, apps and integrations with third party systems, Integrated campaigns across creative, event, experiential, web, social, mobile and ATL.
The Project Manager will also be responsible for:
• Traffic Management & Resource Allocation
• Supplier selection and management
• Oversee the production of key projects from end to end; including the preparation of reverse briefs, Statements of Work, production estimates; facilitating the scoping, design, development and delivery phases, alongside monitoring, reporting and billing.
• Budgetary Management: ability to manage scope creep both from a project delivery and budgetary management aspect.
• Contributing to the growth of Touchcast and implementation of processes.
• Providing project advice and guidance to the team as required on key projects.
Desired skills and experience
• Ability to deliver complex digital projects with values of $500,000 plus
• Extremely organised and structured, yet flexible to cater to frequently changing requirements, deliverables and deadlines.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent understanding of digital principles and requirements and their relation to user experience.
• Ability to engage, inspire and influence people
• Ability to develop clear, actionable steps in times of ambiguity
• Calm and collected under pressure
• Able to earn the trust of key clients through transparency, dependability, knowledge and managing their expectations effectively through each project.
• Always being mindful of clients’ needs, their objectives and how our business can best serve them. Always add value and insight to project management through application of strategic thinking.
How would we describe ourselves?
Touchcast is a digital communications agency that creates influential human experiences. Our teams use insights to define and create digital experiences around the globe. From digital strategy, ecommerce, service design, to content and experiential solutions; we work across financial, telecommunications, FMCG, power, tourism, education, government and film sectors both in New Zealand and offshore. In 2014 we were named 6th fastest growing company in the Deloitte Fast 50 index, and the fastest growing agency in New Zealand.
Our Services include: Insight & Strategy, Planning & Consulting, Experience Design, Innovation & Engineering, Content & Creative, Digital Experience Optimisation.
We’re a family of specialists from a diverse mix of cultures, backgrounds and ages. The one thing we share in common is a passion to create create exceptional human experiences that influence perception, behaviour, service, sales and loyalty.
We’re part of Clemenger Group – New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising creative communication companies. 26% of the shares are owned by staff and we are 100% locally managed. We are also in the BBDO network which is the world’s most effective creative network (290 offices - 90 countries - 17,000+ staff). This means
If this sounds like you, and you want to work in a supportive harmonious environment then please submit your application online.
And remember to follow us here:
Please note: all applicants must have valid rights to work in New Zealand.
HP has the best security I have ever seen, well done.........
Congratulations, Nigel! All the best - I'm sure it will be an exciting move for you and OMD.
Wow, worst ad i've seen in a looong time. Actually made me cringe.
Well done Nigel, energy and fun and success abounds.
And the race to the bottom continues for media agencies.
Tone deaf, out of touch, and choosing not to address a single issue that matters. Yep, this is an advertisement for the National party all right.
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Vogel's by Shine and Curious Films
Why we like it: Achieving diversity in a campaign to truly reflect what a country looks like is no easy task, with many efforts coming across as contrived, fabricated efforts. However, this spot by Vogel's avoids all these pitfalls by bringing a collection of eight exceptional stories together around a single table. In doing so, the bread brand shows us what it means to be a Kiwi at a time when the country is changing. And it's a message that's resonated with consumers, with Facebook comments including remarks like "a truly beautiful advert", "the best advert I have seen in a very long time", "brilliant effort to illustrate how wonderful, unique and diverse NZers are" and "talk about bring a tear to your eye".
Who's it for: BMW by Flying Fish
Why we like it: Recognise Karangahape Road and Fort Lane in this spot? No need for a double take, it's them. Not only does this spot showcase the new BMW, it also turns Auckland into a driver's dream, with empty streets and a long unoccupied straight across the Harbour Bridge. Even if it's not quite a true representation of the usually traffic-filled city that cars crawl through on most days, it's a great opportunity for our local city to be seen around the world as well as the production company Flying Fish.
Who's it for:Whittaker's by Assignment Group.
Why we like it: It's been a while since we've seen Nigella Lawson front a Whittaker's campaign and this time she's joined by British comedians Stephen Fry, Joanna Lumley and Bill Bailey who all appear to fizz over the brand's new Destinations range. While Lawson has typically taken a sultry tone in Whittaker's spots, this time, she barely gets a word in as her friends take more of 'a children in a candy store' approach to building hype over flavours like 'Nicaraguan Heirloom Dark Chocolate', 'Italian Piedmont Hazelnut' and 'Caramelised Pecans, Waffle and Canadian Maple Syrup'.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!