Touchcast Wellington is looking for a star Project Manager to manage, supervise and lead identified client projects, working closely with the Operations Manager, Internal Design, Development and Account Service teams. Where possible you may also contribute to overall operational direction to deliver successful business outcomes for both the clients’ business and to the success of Touchcast. Wherever possible you'll also be driving project strategy on our largest clients; as well as managing and scoping multiple client projects from briefing, planning timelines to delivery and managing resources.
The main focus of this role is to manage the development and execution of projects including: Websites, apps and integrations with third party systems, Integrated campaigns across creative, event, experiential, web, social, mobile and ATL.
The Project Manager will also be responsible for:
• Traffic Management & Resource Allocation
• Supplier selection and management
• Oversee the production of key projects from end to end; including the preparation of reverse briefs, Statements of Work, production estimates; facilitating the scoping, design, development and delivery phases, alongside monitoring, reporting and billing.
• Budgetary Management: ability to manage scope creep both from a project delivery and budgetary management aspect.
• Contributing to the growth of Touchcast and implementation of processes.
• Providing project advice and guidance to the team as required on key projects.
Desired skills and experience
• Ability to deliver complex digital projects with values of $500,000 plus
• Extremely organised and structured, yet flexible to cater to frequently changing requirements, deliverables and deadlines.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent understanding of digital principles and requirements and their relation to user experience.
• Ability to engage, inspire and influence people
• Ability to develop clear, actionable steps in times of ambiguity
• Calm and collected under pressure
• Able to earn the trust of key clients through transparency, dependability, knowledge and managing their expectations effectively through each project.
• Always being mindful of clients’ needs, their objectives and how our business can best serve them. Always add value and insight to project management through application of strategic thinking.
How would we describe ourselves?
Touchcast is a digital communications agency that creates influential human experiences. Our teams use insights to define and create digital experiences around the globe. From digital strategy, ecommerce, service design, to content and experiential solutions; we work across financial, telecommunications, FMCG, power, tourism, education, government and film sectors both in New Zealand and offshore. In 2014 we were named 6th fastest growing company in the Deloitte Fast 50 index, and the fastest growing agency in New Zealand.
Our Services include: Insight & Strategy, Planning & Consulting, Experience Design, Innovation & Engineering, Content & Creative, Digital Experience Optimisation.
We’re a family of specialists from a diverse mix of cultures, backgrounds and ages. The one thing we share in common is a passion to create create exceptional human experiences that influence perception, behaviour, service, sales and loyalty.
We’re part of Clemenger Group – New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising creative communication companies. 26% of the shares are owned by staff and we are 100% locally managed. We are also in the BBDO network which is the world’s most effective creative network (290 offices - 90 countries - 17,000+ staff). This means
If this sounds like you, and you want to work in a supportive harmonious environment then please submit your application online.
And remember to follow us here:
Please note: all applicants must have valid rights to work in New Zealand.
Nope, no screen. It takes your commands verbally and responds back to you in spoken language. Basically like asking a person a question and them responding.
Later this year, the team and project engineer announced a major breakthrough on this project Loon. They found few balloons to be present in a single place without drifting in the direction of the wind. This was an unexpected incident ...
Warning, potentially very stupid question coming up. Does the device only talk back to you or does it also connect to a laptop (or any other screen)? Or, to put it another way, does it just tell you stuff or ...
all those 'other' things are all data based, thus they can be adapted and learned for future iterations. none of the things listed above are inherently exclusive to needing human involvement at all in terms of analysing data for quantification ...
It’s pretty easy to argue that organisations also waste billions of dollars each year on research that tells them nothing insightful. However, on the subject of loyalty programmes, this is the second article in little over a year published by ...
OMG it just never stops. I feel really embarrassed for these singer's and what is that Island man doing in the corner?
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: New World by 99
Why we like it: A host of brands got in on the Easter hype, but the niece of one StopPress journalist assured us that there was no more exciting effort than the in-store egg hunt orchestrated by the New World team. It was essentially the Easter edition of Pokemon Go and it effectively managed to engage the chocolate-mad young'uns.
Who's it for: Sanitarium by Shine
Why we like it: Sanitarium tells its brand story through the words of the folks who grow the ingredients and make every product possible. At a time when so many products on the shelf are over-processed, the short clip serves to remind the viewer that its products still come from the farm.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!