Colenso is on the lookout for a commercially savvy Project Manager who has a strong CRM background to work on the Spark team across both business & consumer activity.
The agency’s goal to be the best agency in the world depends on having the capability to design and execute superior customer experiences for our clients across every channel and touchpoint.
Our clients are increasingly understanding that a key driver of growth is differentiation through brilliant customer experiences. Understanding customers, their behaviours, attitudes and unmet needs in order to develop useful and engaging digitally led campaigns, platforms and experiences is critical for their on-going success.
Therefore, we are looking for a CRM superstar whose responsibility is to understand the strategic and commercial goals and ensure the execution of communications across multiple technology platforms, vendors & stakeholders delivers on those goals.
• Lead/ support creative development and full campaign delivery across the Spark portfolio. Includes fully integrated project management from briefing and creative concepting, to execution and delivery
• Develop briefs, project plans, timelines, cost estimates
• Review, analyse and evaluate all assigned projects, to ensure we always deliver great work
• Manage project plans and weekly WIP sheets
• Define project scope, estimate and technical specifications
• Determine project risk on an ongoing basis, escalates issues as needed
• Evaluate and recommend best team makeup for assigned projects.
• Monitor out of scope requests, and initiate additional estimates and approvals where required.
• Drive projects forward by keeping the team both on track and highly motivated.
• Provide and maintain projects status - liaising with development teams, designers and production teams to provide accurate updates
• Project quality assurance - testing and review of output, reviewing outputted deliverables against scope
• Knowledge of systems & software to support CRM, email marketing, marketing automation, web analytics and other digital & data-driven activities
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a creative agency or production environment (digital, production, broadcast, post)
• Experience in direct marketing preferred
• Well versed in executing campaigns across multiple platforms
• Client-facing experience
• Great project management abilities
• Self-motivated and ambition to expand knowledge
• Task oriented – including accurate and proactive management of project timings, delivering according to agreed deadlines, continuously monitoring and limiting scope creep
• Ability to lead cross-team projects
• A natural collaborator and people person; participating fully as an integral member of the Spark team, working co-operatively and collaboratively with the team and wider agency
• Demonstrates high level of commitment and support to both Colenso and the team
About Clemenger Group:
Clemenger Group is New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising creative communication companies.
We have 8 agencies in New Zealand and 16 in Australia. BBDO was named Network of the year (for the 3rd year in a row) and our agency Colenso (in Auckland) has just been named #2 Agency in the world!
26% of the shares are owned by staff and we are 100% locally managed. We are in the BBDO network which is the world’s most effective creative network (290 offices - 90 countries - 17,000+ staff). This means you are part of a highly regarded global network that has local focus and truly values their staff.
We encourage a good work-life balance and support that through staff initiatives and programmes. This includes massages and free fruit and snacks. Culture and people are our focus and as such we like to enjoy the company of the people we work with.
If interested, please ensure you apply online as we do not accept direct applications.
Please note: all applicants must have valid rights to work in New Zealand.
Fantastic work. Also hearing great things about the Drive project in low-income communities. Congrats to all involved!
1989 called... They want their idea back. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmNymPocKro
Absolutely, have to admit this was confusing to me and my team as well.
Oh man, this is TERRIBLE!!!!!! So damn confusing...just have a straightforward rationale and stick with it Lightbox...
I like it
As David Ogilvy would say ... perhaps the advertising agency thinks the public find the actual products as boring as the agency does.
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who’s it for: Forsyth Barr/Summer by FCB New Zealand
Why we like it: New Zealanders are notorious for taking serious decisions lightly and this tongue-in-cheek ad by FCB for Forsyth Barr’s Summer KiwiSaver scheme gets that tone just right. A human-sized sheep in trendy clothing talking about his negligence towards his financial responsibilities is enough to get a chuckle out of anyone. The thinly veiled analogy to ‘not be a sheep(le)’ and take responsibility is not preachy but light-hearted.
Who’s it for: ANZ by TBWA
Why we like it: We all know it’s rare to see a heart-to-heart between two men on television so it’s nice to see just that in ANZ’s new KiwiSaver ad by TBWA. The way KiwiSaver is brought up in the ads is pretty clunkily approached but adding other topics such as dating, household chores and life makes the ad an endearing watch.
Who’s it for : Spark by Colenso BBDO
Why we like it: Matariki season is bringing with it a lot of joy and pride nationwide this year. Spark’s unique video embraces what is important about our very own New Year – family, traditions and knowledge. More an educational resource than ad, the care taken to make the imagery and sentiment culturally appropriate is evident in the decision to include all nine Matariki stars. The animation artfully articulates the stories behind the constellation while the te reo Māori script is as much soothing as it is exciting to see the language celebrated.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!