Colenso is on the lookout for a commercially savvy Project Manager who has a strong CRM background to work on the Spark team across both business & consumer activity.
The agency’s goal to be the best agency in the world depends on having the capability to design and execute superior customer experiences for our clients across every channel and touchpoint.
Our clients are increasingly understanding that a key driver of growth is differentiation through brilliant customer experiences. Understanding customers, their behaviours, attitudes and unmet needs in order to develop useful and engaging digitally led campaigns, platforms and experiences is critical for their on-going success.
Therefore, we are looking for a CRM superstar whose responsibility is to understand the strategic and commercial goals and ensure the execution of communications across multiple technology platforms, vendors & stakeholders delivers on those goals.
• Lead/ support creative development and full campaign delivery across the Spark portfolio. Includes fully integrated project management from briefing and creative concepting, to execution and delivery
• Develop briefs, project plans, timelines, cost estimates
• Review, analyse and evaluate all assigned projects, to ensure we always deliver great work
• Manage project plans and weekly WIP sheets
• Define project scope, estimate and technical specifications
• Determine project risk on an ongoing basis, escalates issues as needed
• Evaluate and recommend best team makeup for assigned projects.
• Monitor out of scope requests, and initiate additional estimates and approvals where required.
• Drive projects forward by keeping the team both on track and highly motivated.
• Provide and maintain projects status - liaising with development teams, designers and production teams to provide accurate updates
• Project quality assurance - testing and review of output, reviewing outputted deliverables against scope
• Knowledge of systems & software to support CRM, email marketing, marketing automation, web analytics and other digital & data-driven activities
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a creative agency or production environment (digital, production, broadcast, post)
• Experience in direct marketing preferred
• Well versed in executing campaigns across multiple platforms
• Client-facing experience
• Great project management abilities
• Self-motivated and ambition to expand knowledge
• Task oriented – including accurate and proactive management of project timings, delivering according to agreed deadlines, continuously monitoring and limiting scope creep
• Ability to lead cross-team projects
• A natural collaborator and people person; participating fully as an integral member of the Spark team, working co-operatively and collaboratively with the team and wider agency
• Demonstrates high level of commitment and support to both Colenso and the team
About Clemenger Group:
Clemenger Group is New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising creative communication companies.
We have 8 agencies in New Zealand and 16 in Australia. BBDO was named Network of the year (for the 3rd year in a row) and our agency Colenso (in Auckland) has just been named #2 Agency in the world!
26% of the shares are owned by staff and we are 100% locally managed. We are in the BBDO network which is the world’s most effective creative network (290 offices - 90 countries - 17,000+ staff). This means you are part of a highly regarded global network that has local focus and truly values their staff.
We encourage a good work-life balance and support that through staff initiatives and programmes. This includes massages and free fruit and snacks. Culture and people are our focus and as such we like to enjoy the company of the people we work with.
If interested, please ensure you apply online as we do not accept direct applications.
Please note: all applicants must have valid rights to work in New Zealand.
So they're taking a leaf out of Countdown's book and essentially putting products on price lockdown? Meh. Can't even remember the last time I went into a Warehouse but the latest ads with yellow backgrounds are frankly a very silly ...
Utterly cringeworthy ads.
Hasn't it always been that?
I have been enjoying paperboy. At 50 years of age, I am not of the demographic target, but I still have a pulse. The harbour news went from dull to dead boring once the oldtimer who wrote the opinions section ...
Hello uncanny valley!
Decline pitches from clients you know be shady or hopeless. If you don't you only have yourselves to blame. Same advice applies to film companies. If you don't like the smell of the brief don't pitch. Set some criteria for ...
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: The Warehouse by DDB and Goodoil
Why we like it: The Warehouse is getting real about life's complications. Waiting for a sale can be frustrating and while retail ads often promote particular discounts, this shows a change in The Warehouse's strategy to offer low process every day. It puts the focus on the customer's needs rather than the products, and in turn, makes the retailer a strong competitor in the market.
Who's it for: Fresh by Work Communication and Eight
Why we like it: Who said toilet paper ads had to be boring? Dancing and toilet paper aren't typically associated but the combination of the two makes for quite an intriguing display. And beyond its promotion of the strength and suitability for sensitive skin, the spot is sure to make the toilet paper brand the one of choice for any toilet paper-themed costume parties.
Who's it for: Fire and Emergency NZ by FCB and Tom Sainsbury
Why we like it: Nothing says check your smoke alarms like a bit of cheeky banter between a barbecue and a smoke alarm. The reminder to check your alarms is not a new one, but getting it across with anthropomorphic household items certainly offers a fresh take on the important message. If this first effort is anything to go by, then Snapchat comedian Tom Sainsbury is set to become a staple in local advertising over the next few months.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!