• 1+ years’ experience in paid social
• Familiarity with Facebook’s ad systems, tools and products
• Familiarity with PMDs such as Social.com and Kenshoo Social
• Ability to understand and converse in spoken and written English
An iProspect Paid Social Manager is responsible for leading and managing agency resources for the delivery of a high-quality service within the paid social channel. You will develop efficiencies within the business from a process and cost standpoint while ensuring effective workflow to the benefit of our clients. In addition, you will need to be able to work effectively with the entire iProspect team as well as the Carat, Vizeum and Amnet teams, whilst successfully communicating the benefits of all strategies & processes implemented.
iProspect is the world’s leading digital performance marketing agency, with a proven track record of delivering measureable business results by creating customised digital marketing programs.
Locally, we are a team of passionate specialists working across digital performance marketing products including: paid search, natural search, performance display, content creation, conversion optimisation, affiliates, lead generation, social media management, data and insights. Together we share one vision: to “become the world’s most influential digital performance agency and a critical partner for growing businesses”
As an organisation we pride ourselves on being values led. Our vision globally is to innovate the way brands are built and we base this vision on our five key values of being Agile, Pioneering, Ambitious, Responsible, and Collaborative. Our values are core to the way we operate and think.
• Serve as the Facebook expert and liaison within iProspect
• Help to guide Facebook strategy for clients and iProspect
• Help to implement and support with PMD adoption across client base
• Identify areas for growth and efficiency within iProspect around its Facebook practice, and develop solutions that increase agency effectiveness
• Act as the point of contact for general inquiries within the iProspect
• Stay up to date with regular Facebook product news and launches and disseminate relevant updates to appropriate agency teams on a regular basis
• Help in preparation for and attend sales pitches as required
• Lead development of regular results analysis & reporting, recommendations and presentations
• Prepare and lead performance review presentations
• Be someone the clients and all internal teams respect and trust to get the job done
• Complete timesheets on a regular, minimum weekly basis
• Arrive punctually at each meeting prepared to contribute, ensure thorough meeting notes are taken and distributed as appropriate
• Be an excellent communicator – provide clear correspondence and specifically well-written e-mails to ensure all expectations and details are understood by all
• Have superior presentation skills – both in-person and over the phone
• Meet commitments and complete tasks as agreed and within agreed timeframes
• Produces all client work with the highest level of quality and integrity
• Work with peers to ensure all participants are prepared for meetings: book rooms and call-in numbers, distribute meeting details and presentations / materials well prior to meetings, organize food and drinks if necessary
• Manage up to your supervisor as appropriate, escalating issues immediately when appropriate
• Safeguard proprietary information of clients and iProspect
• Proactively contribute to a positive team atmosphere and company culture
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in joining the fast paced world of Marketing Communications then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
I don't think Breast Cancer has any trouble with awareness to begin with.
Wow we need this.
Absolutely loving it - great job!
This is a reworking of an old English campaign from decades ago where they noted signs of breast-cancer in old masters, right?
Embarrassingly for the industry, this certainly looks like a scam ad. A scam ad in my mind is a piece of work that is instigated by the agency for the primary purpose of winning awards, rather than having a real ...
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: ASB by With Collective
Why we like it: Slightly dry humour aside, ASB's tried something a little different with its new agency With Collective. Rachel House, from Hunt for the Wilderpeople, owns the role of True Rewarden and lends her comedic tone to a script that manages to educate the audience about True Rewards alongside the one-liners. It's too early to tell if the True Rewards character becomes as iconic as Goldstein but we hope she sticks around for a few more spots at least.
Who's it for: Hallenstein Brothers
Why we like it: Just in case you're invited to a black-tie event in Botswana, Hallenstein Brothers has your back. This spot is the latest in a video series that's taken suits where no other suits have been before, including the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah and shark-infested waters, and in return stirred up jealousy among viewers who wish they could be a model for the clothing brand. And if the beautifully shot African wildlife is not enough, the song Kingdom Come makes for great listening and we're sure the band, Braves, will get a lot of attention from Hallenstein's shout out to them on Facebook.
Who's it for: Les Mills Fight Night by Media Design School students
Why we like it: The annual Les Mills Fight Night was last week and this year Media Design School students made no secret of the fact Cure Kids needs donations to fund its research. Adding impact to the already gripping images of fighters securing coins to their fists is the fact that the first one shown is a father to a sick child. His appearance exemplifies the fact that despite not being in the ring, parents are fighting for the kids every day. The final blow to the heartstrings is the inclusion of Eva, a young girl with a rare condition that's endangering her life.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!