• 1+ years’ experience in paid social
• Familiarity with Facebook’s ad systems, tools and products
• Familiarity with PMDs such as Social.com and Kenshoo Social
• Ability to understand and converse in spoken and written English
An iProspect Paid Social Manager is responsible for leading and managing agency resources for the delivery of a high-quality service within the paid social channel. You will develop efficiencies within the business from a process and cost standpoint while ensuring effective workflow to the benefit of our clients. In addition, you will need to be able to work effectively with the entire iProspect team as well as the Carat, Vizeum and Amnet teams, whilst successfully communicating the benefits of all strategies & processes implemented.
iProspect is the world’s leading digital performance marketing agency, with a proven track record of delivering measureable business results by creating customised digital marketing programs.
Locally, we are a team of passionate specialists working across digital performance marketing products including: paid search, natural search, performance display, content creation, conversion optimisation, affiliates, lead generation, social media management, data and insights. Together we share one vision: to “become the world’s most influential digital performance agency and a critical partner for growing businesses”
As an organisation we pride ourselves on being values led. Our vision globally is to innovate the way brands are built and we base this vision on our five key values of being Agile, Pioneering, Ambitious, Responsible, and Collaborative. Our values are core to the way we operate and think.
• Serve as the Facebook expert and liaison within iProspect
• Help to guide Facebook strategy for clients and iProspect
• Help to implement and support with PMD adoption across client base
• Identify areas for growth and efficiency within iProspect around its Facebook practice, and develop solutions that increase agency effectiveness
• Act as the point of contact for general inquiries within the iProspect
• Stay up to date with regular Facebook product news and launches and disseminate relevant updates to appropriate agency teams on a regular basis
• Help in preparation for and attend sales pitches as required
• Lead development of regular results analysis & reporting, recommendations and presentations
• Prepare and lead performance review presentations
• Be someone the clients and all internal teams respect and trust to get the job done
• Complete timesheets on a regular, minimum weekly basis
• Arrive punctually at each meeting prepared to contribute, ensure thorough meeting notes are taken and distributed as appropriate
• Be an excellent communicator – provide clear correspondence and specifically well-written e-mails to ensure all expectations and details are understood by all
• Have superior presentation skills – both in-person and over the phone
• Meet commitments and complete tasks as agreed and within agreed timeframes
• Produces all client work with the highest level of quality and integrity
• Work with peers to ensure all participants are prepared for meetings: book rooms and call-in numbers, distribute meeting details and presentations / materials well prior to meetings, organize food and drinks if necessary
• Manage up to your supervisor as appropriate, escalating issues immediately when appropriate
• Safeguard proprietary information of clients and iProspect
• Proactively contribute to a positive team atmosphere and company culture
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in joining the fast paced world of Marketing Communications then send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Nice work guys.
Abolustely gutted to see Paul go, he’s been an awesome leader at 99 and bought a great vibe to the agency. He will no doubt smash it on his next endeavour and I wish him all the best, they are ...
What a loss for 99, but I’m sure Troy will carry on your good work. A true advertising legend and an agent of change leaving before the fruits of his labour are fully realised. Best of luck Paul in your ...
No mention of Ali Mau? I would hope Mediaworks are - at the very least - retaining her as a fill-in presenter for any of the key roles?
Sounds great; I'm looking forward to the new channel. Congratulations to Three for their much deserved success in the ratings.
Predictable, safe and vanilla. Will be forgotten pretty quickly I suspect.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Super Rugby by Sugar & Partners
Why we like it: Super Rugby is typically a fast-paced game, but to promote the season Sugar & Partners have slowed down the action to ensure audiences don't miss a thing. Despite the change of pace, the excited fans jumping around, motocross rider and confetti ensure the campaign continues to build on the hype generated in previous campaigns. The music by local artist Kings also helps to provide energy—did you spot him in the crowd?
Who's it for:The New Zealand Olympic Committee by Saatchi & Saatchi
Why we like it: Competing on a global stage is no easy feat, and that's before cold temperatures, wind and snow are added. This campaign takes New Zealanders behind the scenes of the Winter Olympics to see what it takes get there and hopefully win a medal. In this particular video, featuring Janina Kuzma, the choice to not add music and leave the wind as the only sound emphasises the harsh conditions she trains in and her dedication to the sport.
Who's it for: Kiwibank by Hello
Why we like it: Kiwibank is bidding farewell to student giveaways and acknowledging the demographic is not only motivated by freebies. Instead, this campaign, featuring Shortland Street's Jayden Daniels, ties into the brand's wider campaigns about investing in a locally owned bank. And if that message alone isn't enough to make students sit up and listen, the inclusion of Daniels taking his shirt off is sure to generate some attention.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!