• 1+ years’ experience in paid social
• Familiarity with Facebook’s ad systems, tools and products
• Familiarity with PMDs such as Social.com and Kenshoo Social
• Ability to understand and converse in spoken and written English
An iProspect Paid Social Manager is responsible for leading and managing agency resources for the delivery of a high-quality service within the paid social channel. You will develop efficiencies within the business from a process and cost standpoint while ensuring effective workflow to the benefit of our clients. In addition, you will need to be able to work effectively with the entire iProspect team as well as the Carat, Vizeum and Amnet teams, whilst successfully communicating the benefits of all strategies & processes implemented.
iProspect is the world’s leading digital performance marketing agency, with a proven track record of delivering measureable business results by creating customised digital marketing programs.
Locally, we are a team of passionate specialists working across digital performance marketing products including: paid search, natural search, performance display, content creation, conversion optimisation, affiliates, lead generation, social media management, data and insights. Together we share one vision: to “become the world’s most influential digital performance agency and a critical partner for growing businesses”
As an organisation we pride ourselves on being values led. Our vision globally is to innovate the way brands are built and we base this vision on our five key values of being Agile, Pioneering, Ambitious, Responsible, and Collaborative. Our values are core to the way we operate and think.
• Serve as the Facebook expert and liaison within iProspect
• Help to guide Facebook strategy for clients and iProspect
• Help to implement and support with PMD adoption across client base
• Identify areas for growth and efficiency within iProspect around its Facebook practice, and develop solutions that increase agency effectiveness
• Act as the point of contact for general inquiries within the iProspect
• Stay up to date with regular Facebook product news and launches and disseminate relevant updates to appropriate agency teams on a regular basis
• Help in preparation for and attend sales pitches as required
• Lead development of regular results analysis & reporting, recommendations and presentations
• Prepare and lead performance review presentations
• Be someone the clients and all internal teams respect and trust to get the job done
• Complete timesheets on a regular, minimum weekly basis
• Arrive punctually at each meeting prepared to contribute, ensure thorough meeting notes are taken and distributed as appropriate
• Be an excellent communicator – provide clear correspondence and specifically well-written e-mails to ensure all expectations and details are understood by all
• Have superior presentation skills – both in-person and over the phone
• Meet commitments and complete tasks as agreed and within agreed timeframes
• Produces all client work with the highest level of quality and integrity
• Work with peers to ensure all participants are prepared for meetings: book rooms and call-in numbers, distribute meeting details and presentations / materials well prior to meetings, organize food and drinks if necessary
• Manage up to your supervisor as appropriate, escalating issues immediately when appropriate
• Safeguard proprietary information of clients and iProspect
• Proactively contribute to a positive team atmosphere and company culture
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in joining the fast paced world of Marketing Communications then send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Great for validating the 'converted'. Missed the opportunity to connect beyond their 'tribe'. By the look of this, they canvassed those in the tent what they thought those outside the tent .... thought important....
Awesome effort - new positioning reinforces the beliefs that are already held so deeply.
Ben - Does it work ok in NZ? Have heard some of the functionality is a bit sketchy here?
I just looked up when they launched Citrus which was 2013. They launched 0% Citrus during the campaign time, but that product is tiny, so the Citrus launch was two years before the campaign time so you'd argument is gone.
To start questioning award decisions is a whole can of worms. There are lovers and haters aplenty of this campaign and most. But you know what, winning is pleasing and motivating and rewarding. So best do that (if you can).
Wrong, Export Gold up 12.7% MAT.
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Meridian Energy by Barnes, Catmur & Friends and Fish&Clips
Why we like it: To paraphrase, Notorious B.I.G once rapped that more money meant more problems. But according to Meridian, more money actually means more time to spend on a whole lot of fun. The series of ads are simple, short and to the point, but with a suave Jeremy Wells and his handsomely attired pug by his side, the videos serve as a memorable reminder of Meridian's offerings.
Who's it for: Boundary Road Brewery by TBWA
Why we like it: Like any good sequel nowadays, Boundary Road Brewery announced the return of its Chocolate Moose Chocolate Porter with a rather dramatic visual offering. We love the pulsating soundtrack and earthy imagery, presenting what is essentially a man dressed as a moose in a tantalising veil of mystery and intrigue. We're not totally convinced as to the taste of a chocolate flavoured alcoholic beverage, but at least BRB's Wes Anderson-style humanimal does the job of sparking some intrigue.
Who's it for: Whittaker's Chocolate by Assignment Group
Why we like it: Whittaker's latest innovative endeavour—chocolate toffee milk—harks back to the good ol' days of careful artisanal craft. The video's focus on the worn out hands and vintage tools gives it a classic and restrained elegance that stands out in today's fast-paced, hyperactive advertising world. And while no chocolate is shown in the video, it creates an appetite for the new chocolate and toffee blend.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!