• 1+ years’ experience in paid social
• Familiarity with Facebook’s ad systems, tools and products
• Familiarity with PMDs such as Social.com and Kenshoo Social
• Ability to understand and converse in spoken and written English
An iProspect Paid Social Manager is responsible for leading and managing agency resources for the delivery of a high-quality service within the paid social channel. You will develop efficiencies within the business from a process and cost standpoint while ensuring effective workflow to the benefit of our clients. In addition, you will need to be able to work effectively with the entire iProspect team as well as the Carat, Vizeum and Amnet teams, whilst successfully communicating the benefits of all strategies & processes implemented.
iProspect is the world’s leading digital performance marketing agency, with a proven track record of delivering measureable business results by creating customised digital marketing programs.
Locally, we are a team of passionate specialists working across digital performance marketing products including: paid search, natural search, performance display, content creation, conversion optimisation, affiliates, lead generation, social media management, data and insights. Together we share one vision: to “become the world’s most influential digital performance agency and a critical partner for growing businesses”
As an organisation we pride ourselves on being values led. Our vision globally is to innovate the way brands are built and we base this vision on our five key values of being Agile, Pioneering, Ambitious, Responsible, and Collaborative. Our values are core to the way we operate and think.
• Serve as the Facebook expert and liaison within iProspect
• Help to guide Facebook strategy for clients and iProspect
• Help to implement and support with PMD adoption across client base
• Identify areas for growth and efficiency within iProspect around its Facebook practice, and develop solutions that increase agency effectiveness
• Act as the point of contact for general inquiries within the iProspect
• Stay up to date with regular Facebook product news and launches and disseminate relevant updates to appropriate agency teams on a regular basis
• Help in preparation for and attend sales pitches as required
• Lead development of regular results analysis & reporting, recommendations and presentations
• Prepare and lead performance review presentations
• Be someone the clients and all internal teams respect and trust to get the job done
• Complete timesheets on a regular, minimum weekly basis
• Arrive punctually at each meeting prepared to contribute, ensure thorough meeting notes are taken and distributed as appropriate
• Be an excellent communicator – provide clear correspondence and specifically well-written e-mails to ensure all expectations and details are understood by all
• Have superior presentation skills – both in-person and over the phone
• Meet commitments and complete tasks as agreed and within agreed timeframes
• Produces all client work with the highest level of quality and integrity
• Work with peers to ensure all participants are prepared for meetings: book rooms and call-in numbers, distribute meeting details and presentations / materials well prior to meetings, organize food and drinks if necessary
• Manage up to your supervisor as appropriate, escalating issues immediately when appropriate
• Safeguard proprietary information of clients and iProspect
• Proactively contribute to a positive team atmosphere and company culture
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in joining the fast paced world of Marketing Communications then send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sounds good. Though, with a reduction in the average number of agencies per pitch, I hope there are some provisions encouraging testing out smaller or new agencies as well. Look forward to reading.
Perhaps Agencies could employ these same best practice parameters when pitching Directors against each other?
When did JustOne become a 'digital specialist agency'?
An unsurprising but still disappointing decision from the toothless ASA and BSA - did TVCAB have any opinion on this? http://www.medialawjournal.co.nz/?p=682
I wasn't going to congratulate Craig on his appointment to MBM. Now I'll send him condolences.
Dick move from GF. Not their first, probably won't be their last.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Ecostore by DDB
Why we like it: For its first brand campaign, Ecostore is making itself heard with a powerful message about the future that will have the audience questioning their outlook. As a brand that promotes itself as being safe for consumers and the world they live in, examining the dichotomy between the optimism of youth and the pessimism of the older generation shows our environment doesn't have to be set for a future of melted ice caps and deforestation. There is hope out there and clearly, Ecostore wants to be apart of it.
Who's it for: Flick Electric by Special Ad Service
Why we like it: While many people have their aha moments in the shower or while exercising, others, according to Flick Electric, have them while performing taxidermy on birds. It may be an odd image for a power company, but the tongue-in-cheek approach shows the company is willing to have a bit of fun as it goes about recruiting new customers.
Who's it for: Jockey New Zealand by Parlour
Why we like it: It's hard to ignore the obvious appeal of seeing the All Blacks strip down to their Jockeys for the entirety of the video and for those who aren't as fazed by what lies beneath the black jersey, it's an insight into what the boys get up to off the field. Apparently, Anton Lienert Brown enjoys peanut butter on toast and sailing. And while special guest and former Shortland Street star Will Hall doesn't strip down completely, a special mention has to be given to his bravery to sit alongside the undressed All Blacks in just Jockeys and a robe.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!