• 1+ years’ experience in paid social
• Familiarity with Facebook’s ad systems, tools and products
• Familiarity with PMDs such as Social.com and Kenshoo Social
• Ability to understand and converse in spoken and written English
An iProspect Paid Social Manager is responsible for leading and managing agency resources for the delivery of a high-quality service within the paid social channel. You will develop efficiencies within the business from a process and cost standpoint while ensuring effective workflow to the benefit of our clients. In addition, you will need to be able to work effectively with the entire iProspect team as well as the Carat, Vizeum and Amnet teams, whilst successfully communicating the benefits of all strategies & processes implemented.
iProspect is the world’s leading digital performance marketing agency, with a proven track record of delivering measureable business results by creating customised digital marketing programs.
Locally, we are a team of passionate specialists working across digital performance marketing products including: paid search, natural search, performance display, content creation, conversion optimisation, affiliates, lead generation, social media management, data and insights. Together we share one vision: to “become the world’s most influential digital performance agency and a critical partner for growing businesses”
As an organisation we pride ourselves on being values led. Our vision globally is to innovate the way brands are built and we base this vision on our five key values of being Agile, Pioneering, Ambitious, Responsible, and Collaborative. Our values are core to the way we operate and think.
• Serve as the Facebook expert and liaison within iProspect
• Help to guide Facebook strategy for clients and iProspect
• Help to implement and support with PMD adoption across client base
• Identify areas for growth and efficiency within iProspect around its Facebook practice, and develop solutions that increase agency effectiveness
• Act as the point of contact for general inquiries within the iProspect
• Stay up to date with regular Facebook product news and launches and disseminate relevant updates to appropriate agency teams on a regular basis
• Help in preparation for and attend sales pitches as required
• Lead development of regular results analysis & reporting, recommendations and presentations
• Prepare and lead performance review presentations
• Be someone the clients and all internal teams respect and trust to get the job done
• Complete timesheets on a regular, minimum weekly basis
• Arrive punctually at each meeting prepared to contribute, ensure thorough meeting notes are taken and distributed as appropriate
• Be an excellent communicator – provide clear correspondence and specifically well-written e-mails to ensure all expectations and details are understood by all
• Have superior presentation skills – both in-person and over the phone
• Meet commitments and complete tasks as agreed and within agreed timeframes
• Produces all client work with the highest level of quality and integrity
• Work with peers to ensure all participants are prepared for meetings: book rooms and call-in numbers, distribute meeting details and presentations / materials well prior to meetings, organize food and drinks if necessary
• Manage up to your supervisor as appropriate, escalating issues immediately when appropriate
• Safeguard proprietary information of clients and iProspect
• Proactively contribute to a positive team atmosphere and company culture
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in joining the fast paced world of Marketing Communications then send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Oh that's clever!
If you'd entered your address at the start you would have seen your own house on fire.
Highlight has to be the pixelated Google Maps screenshot of a random house at the end. Awesome use of 360 though at the start! https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/8cfcca5c46202a0f03e6842228835df57359f78ab0db8b57678e58c4e5d89dd5.jpg
Great work Grant, awesome to see your business going from strength to strength.
The mish mash of styles in the 60 is equally average. Overall nothing worth showcasing here surely?
Lolz, the entire screed above is disingenous at best, leaning towards blatantly egregious. In fact, this is classic lefty Stuff, fake news. Its utter lack of credibility will not be assuaged by censoring comment with which the editorial team disagrees, ...
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for:Headfirst
Why we like it: On the field, New Zealand's rugby stars are seen as strong characters who are immune to mental illness. However, this clip and the wider Headfirst work breaks that stereotype down, showing the players we cheer for are just like us and they're here to help. Last week, Jono Pryor received huge praise for his mention of mental illness at the end of Jono and Ben and we hope this spot generates the same kind of buzz.
Who's it for: Pedigree by Colenso BBDO
Why we like it: University has just started and those who graduated last year are heading off on OEs or entering the work force, leaving many parents childless. Pedigree wants to make the most of that by filling these empty nests with rescue dogs. The campaign may joke about how parents should replace their kids with a canine, but underneath there's a serious message about rehoming the thousands of dogs that have been rescued from abuse and neglect.
Who's it for:G-Shock New Zealand by James Polhill and Fish & Clips
Why we like it: New Zealand rugby fans might think they know Julian Savea, but this spot goes behind the scenes of a rugby game to see what motivates him to do his best. By getting up close and personal with him, it shows the hard work involved in reaching the top. The story it tells is a great example of how a campaign can engage the audience before revealing the brand and product.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!