• 1+ years’ experience in paid social
• Familiarity with Facebook’s ad systems, tools and products
• Familiarity with PMDs such as Social.com and Kenshoo Social
• Ability to understand and converse in spoken and written English
An iProspect Paid Social Manager is responsible for leading and managing agency resources for the delivery of a high-quality service within the paid social channel. You will develop efficiencies within the business from a process and cost standpoint while ensuring effective workflow to the benefit of our clients. In addition, you will need to be able to work effectively with the entire iProspect team as well as the Carat, Vizeum and Amnet teams, whilst successfully communicating the benefits of all strategies & processes implemented.
iProspect is the world’s leading digital performance marketing agency, with a proven track record of delivering measureable business results by creating customised digital marketing programs.
Locally, we are a team of passionate specialists working across digital performance marketing products including: paid search, natural search, performance display, content creation, conversion optimisation, affiliates, lead generation, social media management, data and insights. Together we share one vision: to “become the world’s most influential digital performance agency and a critical partner for growing businesses”
As an organisation we pride ourselves on being values led. Our vision globally is to innovate the way brands are built and we base this vision on our five key values of being Agile, Pioneering, Ambitious, Responsible, and Collaborative. Our values are core to the way we operate and think.
• Serve as the Facebook expert and liaison within iProspect
• Help to guide Facebook strategy for clients and iProspect
• Help to implement and support with PMD adoption across client base
• Identify areas for growth and efficiency within iProspect around its Facebook practice, and develop solutions that increase agency effectiveness
• Act as the point of contact for general inquiries within the iProspect
• Stay up to date with regular Facebook product news and launches and disseminate relevant updates to appropriate agency teams on a regular basis
• Help in preparation for and attend sales pitches as required
• Lead development of regular results analysis & reporting, recommendations and presentations
• Prepare and lead performance review presentations
• Be someone the clients and all internal teams respect and trust to get the job done
• Complete timesheets on a regular, minimum weekly basis
• Arrive punctually at each meeting prepared to contribute, ensure thorough meeting notes are taken and distributed as appropriate
• Be an excellent communicator – provide clear correspondence and specifically well-written e-mails to ensure all expectations and details are understood by all
• Have superior presentation skills – both in-person and over the phone
• Meet commitments and complete tasks as agreed and within agreed timeframes
• Produces all client work with the highest level of quality and integrity
• Work with peers to ensure all participants are prepared for meetings: book rooms and call-in numbers, distribute meeting details and presentations / materials well prior to meetings, organize food and drinks if necessary
• Manage up to your supervisor as appropriate, escalating issues immediately when appropriate
• Safeguard proprietary information of clients and iProspect
• Proactively contribute to a positive team atmosphere and company culture
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in joining the fast paced world of Marketing Communications then send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Mel, what an asset you will make to the team. Such a great next step in your career. All the best. They are lucky to have you.
Nicely put! @Stoppress, put down the wooden spoon!
PolSci 101 graduates are just so cute. Look at the passion in their incoherent rants ♥️
I can smell the cultural marxism stench of Vice Media a mile away.
Go Mel! - onwards and upwards - congrats!
"...relevant, impactful and unable to be ignored" isn't that exactly why programmatic media exists? When done correctly it is about using data & technology to identify the correct audience to deliver relevant, impactful and unable to be ignored content...
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: New Zealand Jerky by North
Why we like it: For those negatively inclined to bad puns, avert your eyes and ears now because New Zealand Jerky and comedian Tim Batt are here to serve up the goods. With jokes so bad they're actually good, Batt is forced to work a tough crowd as his zingers fall 'udderly' flat.
Who's it for:Anchor by Colenso BBDO
Why we like it: Work, kids, health and fitness—modern life can be far from a breeze, with many of us busily racing from one task to another. But in Anchor's latest spot, it shows us that when it comes to our daily protein needs, it's got us well and truly covered. Featuring young entrepreneurs, football mums and amateur marathon runners, Anchor does a good job showing we all need a bit of extra strength in our lives however we decide to use it.
Who's it for: Tower by Barnes, Catmur & Friends Dentsu
Why we like it: Who doesn't love watching reverse slow-motion? Especially when it's a disaster miraculously extinguishing before our eyes. Fittingly set to the cheery tune of Kiwi musician Graeme James' 'One + One', the line "I feel this could be different if I was with you" helps Tower's simple message sing loud and clear.
Who's it for: Air New Zealand by Host Sydney
Why we like it: If you're suffering from environmental adjustment disorder (aka homesickness), Shortland Street's favourite doctor has just the cure for you. Supposedly affecting "100 percent of New Zealanders who don't live in New Zealand", Dr TK Samuels very convincingly lets us know that the cure to homesickness is just a flight or two away. And according to Dr Samuel's charming quote behind his desk, you'll be feeling "wine in no time".
Who's it for:Wendy's by Augusto
Why we like it: With its salty, greasy goodness, bacon's lure is just too much for some as Wendy's sends its most ardent addicts to BAA (Bacon Addicts Anonymous). With attendees having no idea they were going into a therapy session (they were promised a taste-test instead), the element of surprise adds extra humour to the absurd gathering.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!