Leading Australasian FASHION BRAND + TOP SALARY + YOU = DREAM ROLE
Leading fashion brand down-under is on the hunt for a creative-led Marketing superstar. Do you have a passion to grow and take ownership of a creative minded marketing department in a high-end retail fashion industry? Are you a proven senior marketeer looking to move or return home to New Zealand? Looking for a big role with opportunity to get stuck in? If so, then this is the role for you.
The ideal person will have the perfect blend of the below experience;
• Retail Marketing
• Leadership & Management
• Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Industry
Retail marketing nous is an absolute must! You may come from a creative marketing background and understand all facets of fashion & retail marketing, or you may have worked your way up in creative with a natural marketing ability. Reporting to the senior Directors, you'll need to drive marketing initiatives, execute all seasonal campaigns and have the ability to continue enhancing a market leading brand.
This role is key in leading an initial team of three; with access to a wider creative team including Graphic Designers, Photographers and Digital Specialists. You'll love working with and leading creative teams and thrive working in a flat structure. You'll feel at home surrounded by a passionate, hardworking team who live for delivering high-end marketing for a world-class product.
There is room for big ideas and growth in this role.
• 10 + years experience
• Management & leadership skills
• Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle knowledge (A bonus, but not a must)
• Creation & implement robust yearly marketing plans
• Digital channel strategy (social, content, search, web & mobile)
• Integrated marketing campaigns
• Retail promotions
• Up to date with the latest marketing trends
• Loyalty programs, e-mail & database marketing
• Targets, KPI’s & report management
• Project execution (including seasonal marketing campaigns)
• Deploy market research (identify customer trends & insights)
• Ecommerce & online sales growth
• Relevant Tertiary Qualification preferred (Marketing, Communications or Advertising)
Personality & Work Ethic:
• Collaborative team player
• Passionate Contributor
• Innovative & creative
• Highly adaptable
• Ability to enhance workplace culture
• Natural problem solver
• Intelligent & curious
• Auckland central location
• Best workplace winning company
• Carpark, Phone, Laptop Computer
• Wardrobe perks!
Ideal start date:
• Now! 4-8 weeks notice period is not an issue
• Client will wait for the perfect applicant
Let Will Gregory - Talent Director & The Pond Agents help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch for a confidential conversation about the role.
VISA or Immigration conversations welcome.
I just found this article. I have very fond memories of Joseph as my PR lecturer at ATI, as it was then called. I'm so sad to hear of his passing. He was a real legend in his day. RIP ...
I fell asleep half way through watching that
Might want to check that apostrophe guys!
Couldn't agree more. It's everyone's problem now but brought on mostly by selfish farming practices. Rather than trying to get everyone behind it, they should be reporting on what they are doing to clear it up and provide regular updates.
1. Pollute waterways 2. Deflect blame to the general public This is definitely a 'you' problem, DairyNZ. The rest of us already do want clear waterways... that's kind of the point. Manifesto advertising doesn't work when your brand is trying ...
AHAHAHA love it
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: ASB by True
Why we like it: Clever Kash is back in the latest advert by ASB, but instead of telling us how to save money, he's focused on teaching kids how to save lives. First aid is an important skill for everyone, and empowering children to be able to make critical decisions when a loved one is hurt or unwell is nothing but a good thing.
Who's it for: White Ribbon by in-house team and Ocean Design and Lot23
Why we like it: No one can deny that New Zealand has a serious problem with violence, particularly violence towards women. It's heartening to see a bunch of White Ribbon ambassadors open up the conversation and invite all men – regardless of whether they've ever been violent or not – to stand up against the culture of violence in this country.
Who's it for: Tower Insurance by Barnes, Catmur & Friends Dentsu
Why we like it: Insurance ads tend to follow a similar pattern, but this one injects a touch of humour to make it memorable. We all know accidents are a huge disruption to a well-curated daily routine, but Tower has the solution.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!