We are seeking a passionate and experienced Mac Operator to work for our leading New Zealand brand. This role reports to the Senior Graphic Designer and collaborates closely with our in-house Marketing team. Are you passionate about the details, a print production expert, and a great team player? If so, then we want to hear from you!
This newly created role requires an organised person to not only produce a large range of artwork, but will also whip our design servers and archiving into shape. The Management of asset libraries and ensuring the latest artwork is available across our servers will be an ongoing component of the position.
Our ideal candidate with have a designer’s eye but will also be passionate about artworking. Extremely strong file set up and pre-press skills are essential.
It’s an exciting time to join the Trilogy brand. Creative flair, originality and excellent attention to detail are key qualities you will be able to demonstrate in your existing artworking portfolio.
• Create and amend artwork to produce quality designs and layouts.
• Work closely with the design and marketing team to artwork and proof brand and campaign collateral.
• Take design concepts and roll them out across a variety of formats i.e. POS, retail and editorial.
• Manage all packaging updates across our entire skincare range.
• Liaise with Printers and third parties and provide all final artwork to a high standard.
• Manage the design server and filing / archiving.
• Manage updates to brand bibles and training manuals.
• Manage the asset library to ensure latest artworks are accessible to all markets.
• Maintain files for all creative assets and resources for record keeping and referencing.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• A relevant design qualification.
• 5+ years Mac Operator experience.
• Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop.
• Experience with retouching and creating image compositions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to follow brand guidelines.
• Have strong pre-press experience.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to work autonomously and manage/prioritise workload and tight deadlines.
• Previous experience in a Mac based role.
• Beauty industry experience is a bonus.
ABOUT TRILOGY NATURAL PRODUCTS - www.trilogyproducts.com
Trilogy Natural Products, which first gained attention for its innovative rosehip oil-based skincare, was acquired by the group in 2010. Founded in 2002 and now sold in over 3,500 stores in 27 countries, the premium natural skincare business performs impressively across all regions.
Along with its focus on R&D and innovation, Trilogy has also benefited from a growing demand for natural cosmetics globally over the last decade. With a strategic focus on expanding international markets, Asia and the USA offer key growth opportunities for Trilogy.
ABOUT TIL - PARENT COMPANY:
Trilogy International Limited (NZX:TIL) is the parent company for popular consumer brands Trilogy Natural Products, ECOYA and Goodness Natural Beauty Lab. Performing strongly in their categories, both at home and internationally, Trilogy Natural Products creates specialty natural skincare, ECOYA manufactures luxury home fragrance products and Goodness Natural Beauty Lab is a natural skincare line targeting a younger demographic.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV/Portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday the 10th of March 2017.
Wow we need this.
Absolutely loving it - great job!
This is a reworking of an old English campaign from decades ago where they noted signs of breast-cancer in old masters, right?
Embarrassingly for the industry, this certainly looks like a scam ad. A scam ad in my mind is a piece of work that is instigated by the agency for the primary purpose of winning awards, rather than having a real ...
How is this an actual media story - there's barely a point of view in this piece!
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: ASB by With Collective
Why we like it: Slightly dry humour aside, ASB's tried something a little different with its new agency With Collective. Rachel House, from Hunt for the Wilderpeople, owns the role of True Rewarden and lends her comedic tone to a script that manages to educate the audience about True Rewards alongside the one-liners. It's too early to tell if the True Rewards character becomes as iconic as Goldstein but we hope she sticks around for a few more spots at least.
Who's it for: Hallenstein Brothers
Why we like it: Just in case you're invited to a black-tie event in Botswana, Hallenstein Brothers has your back. This spot is the latest in a video series that's taken suits where no other suits have been before, including the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah and shark-infested waters, and in return stirred up jealousy among viewers who wish they could be a model for the clothing brand. And if the beautifully shot African wildlife is not enough, the song Kingdom Come makes for great listening and we're sure the band, Braves, will get a lot of attention from Hallenstein's shout out to them on Facebook.
Who's it for: Les Mills Fight Night by Media Design School students
Why we like it: The annual Les Mills Fight Night was last week and this year Media Design School students made no secret of the fact Cure Kids needs donations to fund its research. Adding impact to the already gripping images of fighters securing coins to their fists is the fact that the first one shown is a father to a sick child. His appearance exemplifies the fact that despite not being in the ring, parents are fighting for the kids every day. The final blow to the heartstrings is the inclusion of Eva, a young girl with a rare condition that's endangering her life.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!