We are seeking a passionate and experienced Mac Operator to work for our leading New Zealand brand. This role reports to the Senior Graphic Designer and collaborates closely with our in-house Marketing team. Are you passionate about the details, a print production expert, and a great team player? If so, then we want to hear from you!
This newly created role requires an organised person to not only produce a large range of artwork, but will also whip our design servers and archiving into shape. The Management of asset libraries and ensuring the latest artwork is available across our servers will be an ongoing component of the position.
Our ideal candidate with have a designer’s eye but will also be passionate about artworking. Extremely strong file set up and pre-press skills are essential.
It’s an exciting time to join the Trilogy brand. Creative flair, originality and excellent attention to detail are key qualities you will be able to demonstrate in your existing artworking portfolio.
• Create and amend artwork to produce quality designs and layouts.
• Work closely with the design and marketing team to artwork and proof brand and campaign collateral.
• Take design concepts and roll them out across a variety of formats i.e. POS, retail and editorial.
• Manage all packaging updates across our entire skincare range.
• Liaise with Printers and third parties and provide all final artwork to a high standard.
• Manage the design server and filing / archiving.
• Manage updates to brand bibles and training manuals.
• Manage the asset library to ensure latest artworks are accessible to all markets.
• Maintain files for all creative assets and resources for record keeping and referencing.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• A relevant design qualification.
• 5+ years Mac Operator experience.
• Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop.
• Experience with retouching and creating image compositions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to follow brand guidelines.
• Have strong pre-press experience.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to work autonomously and manage/prioritise workload and tight deadlines.
• Previous experience in a Mac based role.
• Beauty industry experience is a bonus.
ABOUT TRILOGY NATURAL PRODUCTS - www.trilogyproducts.com
Trilogy Natural Products, which first gained attention for its innovative rosehip oil-based skincare, was acquired by the group in 2010. Founded in 2002 and now sold in over 3,500 stores in 27 countries, the premium natural skincare business performs impressively across all regions.
Along with its focus on R&D and innovation, Trilogy has also benefited from a growing demand for natural cosmetics globally over the last decade. With a strategic focus on expanding international markets, Asia and the USA offer key growth opportunities for Trilogy.
ABOUT TIL - PARENT COMPANY:
Trilogy International Limited (NZX:TIL) is the parent company for popular consumer brands Trilogy Natural Products, ECOYA and Goodness Natural Beauty Lab. Performing strongly in their categories, both at home and internationally, Trilogy Natural Products creates specialty natural skincare, ECOYA manufactures luxury home fragrance products and Goodness Natural Beauty Lab is a natural skincare line targeting a younger demographic.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV/Portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday the 10th of March 2017.
Ok Go, the band. They had a videoclip like this.
Just say 'good people', mate.
I like a big money-grabber acknowledging what we're up to and relegating their part to letting us get on with it.
Spark just did a VO montage.
I think we all can agree that if StopPress actually applied some rigour around its 'Ads Of The Week' decision making rather than just giving it to any old brand with a new ad (ahem, I'm talking to you Holden) ...
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who is it for:2degrees by DDB
Why we like it: Nearly 10 years after its arrival in the market, 2degrees is making itself and its values known with a new brand campaign. While the services of the telco, including phone and internet, are intangible and encourage an esoteric approach to the marketing, this spot cleverly connects 2degrees with what it's all about: communication. With a mellow backing track and soft-voiced narrator, it explores all the different forms of communication while throwing in some humour like missing teeth and subtly calls out women for wearing activewear when visiting a cafe.
Who's it for: Samsung by Colenso BBDO and Flying Fish
Why we like it: Blink and you'll miss it. Samsung went bold to launch its new Galaxy S9 by placing 25 of the phones around a set that in five-seconds erupted into a display of colour and movement. The slow-motion video, the result of the display, highlights the camera as well as the technical nouse of Colenso BBDO and Flying Fish who bravely accepted the challenge and shot it all in front of a live audience.
Who's it for: Holden by Special Group
Why we like it: Faced with the challenge of people thinking its Australian factory was closing down, Holden's responded with this spot showing that's far from the case. As well as responding to the challenge at hand, the ad cleverly includes some promotion of specific car features and confirms the brand is here to stay by discussing what it has in store in the future.
Who's it for: Scapegrace by Motion Sickness
Why we like it: How do you change your name and make consumers aware of it? This spot by Scapegrace, formerly Rogue Society, does just that. It also helps customers accept the change by explaining the reason behind it, which in this case is a bonus lesson in international trade laws. StopPress' audience has responded well, with compliments for both the brand and agency and we agree it's a great piece of work.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!