We are seeking a passionate and experienced Mac Operator to work for our leading New Zealand brand. This role reports to the Senior Graphic Designer and collaborates closely with our in-house Marketing team. Are you passionate about the details, a print production expert, and a great team player? If so, then we want to hear from you!
This newly created role requires an organised person to not only produce a large range of artwork, but will also whip our design servers and archiving into shape. The Management of asset libraries and ensuring the latest artwork is available across our servers will be an ongoing component of the position.
Our ideal candidate with have a designer’s eye but will also be passionate about artworking. Extremely strong file set up and pre-press skills are essential.
It’s an exciting time to join the Trilogy brand. Creative flair, originality and excellent attention to detail are key qualities you will be able to demonstrate in your existing artworking portfolio.
• Create and amend artwork to produce quality designs and layouts.
• Work closely with the design and marketing team to artwork and proof brand and campaign collateral.
• Take design concepts and roll them out across a variety of formats i.e. POS, retail and editorial.
• Manage all packaging updates across our entire skincare range.
• Liaise with Printers and third parties and provide all final artwork to a high standard.
• Manage the design server and filing / archiving.
• Manage updates to brand bibles and training manuals.
• Manage the asset library to ensure latest artworks are accessible to all markets.
• Maintain files for all creative assets and resources for record keeping and referencing.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• A relevant design qualification.
• 5+ years Mac Operator experience.
• Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop.
• Experience with retouching and creating image compositions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to follow brand guidelines.
• Have strong pre-press experience.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to work autonomously and manage/prioritise workload and tight deadlines.
• Previous experience in a Mac based role.
• Beauty industry experience is a bonus.
ABOUT TRILOGY NATURAL PRODUCTS - www.trilogyproducts.com
Trilogy Natural Products, which first gained attention for its innovative rosehip oil-based skincare, was acquired by the group in 2010. Founded in 2002 and now sold in over 3,500 stores in 27 countries, the premium natural skincare business performs impressively across all regions.
Along with its focus on R&D and innovation, Trilogy has also benefited from a growing demand for natural cosmetics globally over the last decade. With a strategic focus on expanding international markets, Asia and the USA offer key growth opportunities for Trilogy.
ABOUT TIL - PARENT COMPANY:
Trilogy International Limited (NZX:TIL) is the parent company for popular consumer brands Trilogy Natural Products, ECOYA and Goodness Natural Beauty Lab. Performing strongly in their categories, both at home and internationally, Trilogy Natural Products creates specialty natural skincare, ECOYA manufactures luxury home fragrance products and Goodness Natural Beauty Lab is a natural skincare line targeting a younger demographic.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV/Portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday the 10th of March 2017.
The damage is done, it's a septic 20th Century brand, my 10 year old son won't eat there, preferring instead to delight me in regurgitating "fun fact" horror stories gleaned from YouTube about their chicken nugget contents or the amount ...
...the last thing you said
Colenso not ranked in the top 5 agencies in NZ by marketers, despite winning at every creative award show in the world from Adfest in Thailand to London International Awards (held in Vegas, naturally). As a result of entering everything ...
You lost me at "tasked".
A great read... or listen. Thanks for the insight Peter
Oh that's clever!
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for:Headfirst
Why we like it: On the field, New Zealand's rugby stars are seen as strong characters who are immune to mental illness. However, this clip and the wider Headfirst work breaks that stereotype down, showing the players we cheer for are just like us and they're here to help. Last week, Jono Pryor received huge praise for his mention of mental illness at the end of Jono and Ben and we hope this spot generates the same kind of buzz.
Who's it for: Pedigree by Colenso BBDO
Why we like it: University has just started and those who graduated last year are heading off on OEs or entering the work force, leaving many parents childless. Pedigree wants to make the most of that by filling these empty nests with rescue dogs. The campaign may joke about how parents should replace their kids with a canine, but underneath there's a serious message about rehoming the thousands of dogs that have been rescued from abuse and neglect.
Who's it for:G-Shock New Zealand by James Polhill and Fish & Clips
Why we like it: New Zealand rugby fans might think they know Julian Savea, but this spot goes behind the scenes of a rugby game to see what motivates him to do his best. By getting up close and personal with him, it shows the hard work involved in reaching the top. The story it tells is a great example of how a campaign can engage the audience before revealing the brand and product.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!