Reporting into the Trilogy Senior Graphic Designer, we are looking for a superstar intermediate level Graphic/Digital Designer to assist in creating inspiring, strategic and innovative ideas and designs. You will be exposed to all aspects of the design process, from initial briefing to concept design and final print/digital production.
This role will have a specific focus on expanding our brand in the digital arena, so experience with HTML, EDM design and digital advertising is a must. The ability to create social media assets such as GIFS, animations and video content will also be a key component to the role.
Its an exciting time to join the Trilogy brand. This role will suit someone who is proactive and passionate about delivering a high standard of work and someone who is keen to develop and own new initiatives within the digital field. Creative flair, originality and excellent attention to detail are key qualities you will be able to demonstrate in your existing print and digital portfolio.
• Work closely with the marketing and digital teams to create inspiring, strategic, and innovative design solutions for digital and print media.
• Create engaging video content for our website and social media platforms.
• Manage and create all brand and campaign digital assets across channels.
• Provide print ready finished artwork for all brand and marketing material.
• Liaise with external suppliers / third parties when required.
• Effectively manage time and projects, working within budget and meeting all deadlines.
• Maintain files for all creative assets and resources for record keeping and referencing.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• A relevant design qualification.
• 5+ years graphic design experience with a focus on digital.
• Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Premier Pro.
• Experience with html, EDM, CRM tools (Mailchimp, Campaign monitor), and creating digital social media / website content.
• Good photography and basic video production skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• The ability to work autonomously and manage/prioritise workload and deadlines.
• A quick and efficient work ethic, with the ability to handle many different projects at once.
• Beauty industry experience is a bonus.
ABOUT TRILOGY NATURAL PRODUCTS - www.trilogyproducts.com
Trilogy Natural Products, which first gained attention for its innovative rosehip oil-based skincare, was acquired by the group in 2010. Founded in 2002 and now sold in over 3,500 stores in 27 countries, the premium natural skincare business performs impressively across all regions.
Along with its focus on R&D and innovation, Trilogy has also benefited from a growing demand for natural cosmetics globally over the last decade. With a strategic focus on expanding international markets, Asia and the USA offer key growth opportunities for Trilogy.
ABOUT TIL - PARENT COMPANY:
Trilogy International Limited (NZX:TIL) is the parent company for popular consumer brands Trilogy Natural Products, ECOYA and Goodness Natural Beauty Lab. Performing strongly in their categories, both at home and internationally, Trilogy Natural Products creates specialty natural skincare, ECOYA manufactures luxury home fragrance products and Goodness Natural Beauty Lab is a natural skincare line targeting a younger demographic.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV/Portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday the 10th of March 2017.
Nope, no screen. It takes your commands verbally and responds back to you in spoken language. Basically like asking a person a question and them responding.
Later this year, the team and project engineer announced a major breakthrough on this project Loon. They found few balloons to be present in a single place without drifting in the direction of the wind. This was an unexpected incident ...
Warning, potentially very stupid question coming up. Does the device only talk back to you or does it also connect to a laptop (or any other screen)? Or, to put it another way, does it just tell you stuff or ...
all those 'other' things are all data based, thus they can be adapted and learned for future iterations. none of the things listed above are inherently exclusive to needing human involvement at all in terms of analysing data for quantification ...
It’s pretty easy to argue that organisations also waste billions of dollars each year on research that tells them nothing insightful. However, on the subject of loyalty programmes, this is the second article in little over a year published by ...
OMG it just never stops. I feel really embarrassed for these singer's and what is that Island man doing in the corner?
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: New World by 99
Why we like it: A host of brands got in on the Easter hype, but the niece of one StopPress journalist assured us that there was no more exciting effort than the in-store egg hunt orchestrated by the New World team. It was essentially the Easter edition of Pokemon Go and it effectively managed to engage the chocolate-mad young'uns.
Who's it for: Sanitarium by Shine
Why we like it: Sanitarium tells its brand story through the words of the folks who grow the ingredients and make every product possible. At a time when so many products on the shelf are over-processed, the short clip serves to remind the viewer that its products still come from the farm.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!