Reporting into the Trilogy Senior Graphic Designer, we are looking for a superstar intermediate level Graphic/Digital Designer to assist in creating inspiring, strategic and innovative ideas and designs. You will be exposed to all aspects of the design process, from initial briefing to concept design and final print/digital production.
This role will have a specific focus on expanding our brand in the digital arena, so experience with HTML, EDM design and digital advertising is a must. The ability to create social media assets such as GIFS, animations and video content will also be a key component to the role.
Its an exciting time to join the Trilogy brand. This role will suit someone who is proactive and passionate about delivering a high standard of work and someone who is keen to develop and own new initiatives within the digital field. Creative flair, originality and excellent attention to detail are key qualities you will be able to demonstrate in your existing print and digital portfolio.
• Work closely with the marketing and digital teams to create inspiring, strategic, and innovative design solutions for digital and print media.
• Create engaging video content for our website and social media platforms.
• Manage and create all brand and campaign digital assets across channels.
• Provide print ready finished artwork for all brand and marketing material.
• Liaise with external suppliers / third parties when required.
• Effectively manage time and projects, working within budget and meeting all deadlines.
• Maintain files for all creative assets and resources for record keeping and referencing.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• A relevant design qualification.
• 5+ years graphic design experience with a focus on digital.
• Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Premier Pro.
• Experience with html, EDM, CRM tools (Mailchimp, Campaign monitor), and creating digital social media / website content.
• Good photography and basic video production skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• The ability to work autonomously and manage/prioritise workload and deadlines.
• A quick and efficient work ethic, with the ability to handle many different projects at once.
• Beauty industry experience is a bonus.
ABOUT TRILOGY NATURAL PRODUCTS - www.trilogyproducts.com
Trilogy Natural Products, which first gained attention for its innovative rosehip oil-based skincare, was acquired by the group in 2010. Founded in 2002 and now sold in over 3,500 stores in 27 countries, the premium natural skincare business performs impressively across all regions.
Along with its focus on R&D and innovation, Trilogy has also benefited from a growing demand for natural cosmetics globally over the last decade. With a strategic focus on expanding international markets, Asia and the USA offer key growth opportunities for Trilogy.
ABOUT TIL - PARENT COMPANY:
Trilogy International Limited (NZX:TIL) is the parent company for popular consumer brands Trilogy Natural Products, ECOYA and Goodness Natural Beauty Lab. Performing strongly in their categories, both at home and internationally, Trilogy Natural Products creates specialty natural skincare, ECOYA manufactures luxury home fragrance products and Goodness Natural Beauty Lab is a natural skincare line targeting a younger demographic.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV/Portfolio and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday the 10th of March 2017.
Perhaps Agencies could employ these same best practice parameters when pitching Directors against each other?
When did JustOne become a 'digital specialist agency'?
An unsurprising but still disappointing decision from the toothless ASA and BSA - did TVCAB have any opinion on this? http://www.medialawjournal.co.nz/?p=682
I wasn't going to congratulate Craig on his appointment to MBM. Now I'll send him condolences.
Dick move from GF. Not their first, probably won't be their last.
They tried, but were strongly encouraged to pitch by the client. And then not picked anyway.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Ecostore by DDB
Why we like it: For its first brand campaign, Ecostore is making itself heard with a powerful message about the future that will have the audience questioning their outlook. As a brand that promotes itself as being safe for consumers and the world they live in, examining the dichotomy between the optimism of youth and the pessimism of the older generation shows our environment doesn't have to be set for a future of melted ice caps and deforestation. There is hope out there and clearly, Ecostore wants to be apart of it.
Who's it for: Flick Electric by Special Ad Service
Why we like it: While many people have their aha moments in the shower or while exercising, others, according to Flick Electric, have them while performing taxidermy on birds. It may be an odd image for a power company, but the tongue-in-cheek approach shows the company is willing to have a bit of fun as it goes about recruiting new customers.
Who's it for: Jockey New Zealand by Parlour
Why we like it: It's hard to ignore the obvious appeal of seeing the All Blacks strip down to their Jockeys for the entirety of the video and for those who aren't as fazed by what lies beneath the black jersey, it's an insight into what the boys get up to off the field. Apparently, Anton Lienert Brown enjoys peanut butter on toast and sailing. And while special guest and former Shortland Street star Will Hall doesn't strip down completely, a special mention has to be given to his bravery to sit alongside the undressed All Blacks in just Jockeys and a robe.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!