Reporting into the Trilogy Senior Graphic Designer, we are looking for a superstar intermediate level Graphic/Digital Designer to assist in creating inspiring, strategic and innovative ideas and designs. You will be exposed to all aspects of the design process, from initial briefing to concept design and final print/digital production.
This role will have a specific focus on expanding our brand in the digital arena, so experience with HTML, EDM design and digital advertising is a must. The ability to create social media assets such as GIFS, animations and video content will also be a key component to the role.
Its an exciting time to join the Trilogy brand. This role will suit someone who is proactive and passionate about delivering a high standard of work and someone who is keen to develop and own new initiatives within the digital field. Creative flair, originality and excellent attention to detail are key qualities you will be able to demonstrate in your existing print and digital portfolio.
• Work closely with the marketing and digital teams to create inspiring, strategic, and innovative design solutions for digital and print media.
• Create engaging video content for our website and social media platforms.
• Manage and create all brand and campaign digital assets across channels.
• Provide print ready finished artwork for all brand and marketing material.
• Liaise with external suppliers / third parties when required.
• Effectively manage time and projects, working within budget and meeting all deadlines.
• Maintain files for all creative assets and resources for record keeping and referencing.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• A relevant design qualification.
• 5+ years graphic design experience with a focus on digital.
• Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Premier Pro.
• Experience with html, EDM, CRM tools (Mailchimp, Campaign monitor), and creating digital social media / website content.
• Good photography and basic video production skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• The ability to work autonomously and manage/prioritise workload and deadlines.
• A quick and efficient work ethic, with the ability to handle many different projects at once.
• Beauty industry experience is a bonus.
ABOUT TRILOGY NATURAL PRODUCTS - www.trilogyproducts.com
Trilogy Natural Products, which first gained attention for its innovative rosehip oil-based skincare, was acquired by the group in 2010. Founded in 2002 and now sold in over 3,500 stores in 27 countries, the premium natural skincare business performs impressively across all regions.
Along with its focus on R&D and innovation, Trilogy has also benefited from a growing demand for natural cosmetics globally over the last decade. With a strategic focus on expanding international markets, Asia and the USA offer key growth opportunities for Trilogy.
ABOUT TIL - PARENT COMPANY:
Trilogy International Limited (NZX:TIL) is the parent company for popular consumer brands Trilogy Natural Products, ECOYA and Goodness Natural Beauty Lab. Performing strongly in their categories, both at home and internationally, Trilogy Natural Products creates specialty natural skincare, ECOYA manufactures luxury home fragrance products and Goodness Natural Beauty Lab is a natural skincare line targeting a younger demographic.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV/Portfolio and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday the 10th of March 2017.
HP has the best security I have ever seen, well done.........
Congratulations, Nigel! All the best - I'm sure it will be an exciting move for you and OMD.
Wow, worst ad i've seen in a looong time. Actually made me cringe.
Well done Nigel, energy and fun and success abounds.
And the race to the bottom continues for media agencies.
Tone deaf, out of touch, and choosing not to address a single issue that matters. Yep, this is an advertisement for the National party all right.
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Vogel's by Shine and Curious Films
Why we like it: Achieving diversity in a campaign to truly reflect what a country looks like is no easy task, with many efforts coming across as contrived, fabricated efforts. However, this spot by Vogel's avoids all these pitfalls by bringing a collection of eight exceptional stories together around a single table. In doing so, the bread brand shows us what it means to be a Kiwi at a time when the country is changing. And it's a message that's resonated with consumers, with Facebook comments including remarks like "a truly beautiful advert", "the best advert I have seen in a very long time", "brilliant effort to illustrate how wonderful, unique and diverse NZers are" and "talk about bring a tear to your eye".
Who's it for: BMW by Flying Fish
Why we like it: Recognise Karangahape Road and Fort Lane in this spot? No need for a double take, it's them. Not only does this spot showcase the new BMW, it also turns Auckland into a driver's dream, with empty streets and a long unoccupied straight across the Harbour Bridge. Even if it's not quite a true representation of the usually traffic-filled city that cars crawl through on most days, it's a great opportunity for our local city to be seen around the world as well as the production company Flying Fish.
Who's it for:Whittaker's by Assignment Group.
Why we like it: It's been a while since we've seen Nigella Lawson front a Whittaker's campaign and this time she's joined by British comedians Stephen Fry, Joanna Lumley and Bill Bailey who all appear to fizz over the brand's new Destinations range. While Lawson has typically taken a sultry tone in Whittaker's spots, this time, she barely gets a word in as her friends take more of 'a children in a candy store' approach to building hype over flavours like 'Nicaraguan Heirloom Dark Chocolate', 'Italian Piedmont Hazelnut' and 'Caramelised Pecans, Waffle and Canadian Maple Syrup'.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!