Reporting into the Trilogy Senior Graphic Designer, we are looking for a superstar intermediate level Graphic/Digital Designer to assist in creating inspiring, strategic and innovative ideas and designs. You will be exposed to all aspects of the design process, from initial briefing to concept design and final print/digital production.
This role will have a specific focus on expanding our brand in the digital arena, so experience with HTML, EDM design and digital advertising is a must. The ability to create social media assets such as GIFS, animations and video content will also be a key component to the role.
Its an exciting time to join the Trilogy brand. This role will suit someone who is proactive and passionate about delivering a high standard of work and someone who is keen to develop and own new initiatives within the digital field. Creative flair, originality and excellent attention to detail are key qualities you will be able to demonstrate in your existing print and digital portfolio.
• Work closely with the marketing and digital teams to create inspiring, strategic, and innovative design solutions for digital and print media.
• Create engaging video content for our website and social media platforms.
• Manage and create all brand and campaign digital assets across channels.
• Provide print ready finished artwork for all brand and marketing material.
• Liaise with external suppliers / third parties when required.
• Effectively manage time and projects, working within budget and meeting all deadlines.
• Maintain files for all creative assets and resources for record keeping and referencing.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• A relevant design qualification.
• 5+ years graphic design experience with a focus on digital.
• Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Premier Pro.
• Experience with html, EDM, CRM tools (Mailchimp, Campaign monitor), and creating digital social media / website content.
• Good photography and basic video production skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• The ability to work autonomously and manage/prioritise workload and deadlines.
• A quick and efficient work ethic, with the ability to handle many different projects at once.
• Beauty industry experience is a bonus.
ABOUT TRILOGY NATURAL PRODUCTS - www.trilogyproducts.com
Trilogy Natural Products, which first gained attention for its innovative rosehip oil-based skincare, was acquired by the group in 2010. Founded in 2002 and now sold in over 3,500 stores in 27 countries, the premium natural skincare business performs impressively across all regions.
Along with its focus on R&D and innovation, Trilogy has also benefited from a growing demand for natural cosmetics globally over the last decade. With a strategic focus on expanding international markets, Asia and the USA offer key growth opportunities for Trilogy.
ABOUT TIL - PARENT COMPANY:
Trilogy International Limited (NZX:TIL) is the parent company for popular consumer brands Trilogy Natural Products, ECOYA and Goodness Natural Beauty Lab. Performing strongly in their categories, both at home and internationally, Trilogy Natural Products creates specialty natural skincare, ECOYA manufactures luxury home fragrance products and Goodness Natural Beauty Lab is a natural skincare line targeting a younger demographic.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV/Portfolio and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday the 10th of March 2017.
We need more joke skywriting in New Zealand. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/15/how-do-i-land-skywriting_n_3276795.html
love this, amazing story!
Great article with Paul C's inimitable humour
Good luck FCB. Anyone care to share what it's like working with Samsung as a client? Think "cluster"
From what I heard, both companies were missing the mark so probably a smart move. Interesting that UX, CX and ‘organisational design’ (whatever that is) are cited as a core pillar of the combined entity when neither were considered strong ...
Isn't the whole point of this article to parody exactly that? I.e. the idea that many in the industry don't know what they're doing, which leads to all the flashy/fishy practices described in the article?
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who’s it for: WorkSafe by Assignment Group.
Why we like it: Hilarious but serious, this ad from WorkSafe elicits both laughter and pensive thought as fictional commentators ‘Pat Silverwood’ and ‘Joe Munro’ give a play-by-play of workers actions. And while not all workplaces feature a pair of commentators armed with mics to make themselves heard, it's hoped the enjoyable campaign that will encourage Kiwis to ‘Use Your Mouth’ and speak up in the workplace.
Who’s it for: Icebreaker by Motion Sickness
Why we like it: Motion Sickness has blended storytelling with an ad in this beautifully shot video for Icebreaker. While the connection with Icebreaker isn't obvious from the start, as Riley Elliott's mulls over what makes him so passionate about sharks, we learn a lesson about facing and embracing fear—and it's one that suits the nature of the outdoor adventure brand.
Who’s it for: G.J. Gardner Homes by 99
Why we like it: Personalising a large company like G.J. Gardner Homes can be tough. But the company has done a nice job of giving local workers a face. Going from Queenstown to the Manawatu, franchisees speak about themselves, how they work and how they are involved with, and support, the local community around them. It's a good way to get to know those who are responsible for bringing to life the homes for G.J. customers.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!