Reporting into the Trilogy Senior Graphic Designer, we are looking for a superstar intermediate level Graphic/Digital Designer to assist in creating inspiring, strategic and innovative ideas and designs. You will be exposed to all aspects of the design process, from initial briefing to concept design and final print/digital production.
This role will have a specific focus on expanding our brand in the digital arena, so experience with HTML, EDM design and digital advertising is a must. The ability to create social media assets such as GIFS, animations and video content will also be a key component to the role.
Its an exciting time to join the Trilogy brand. This role will suit someone who is proactive and passionate about delivering a high standard of work and someone who is keen to develop and own new initiatives within the digital field. Creative flair, originality and excellent attention to detail are key qualities you will be able to demonstrate in your existing print and digital portfolio.
• Work closely with the marketing and digital teams to create inspiring, strategic, and innovative design solutions for digital and print media.
• Create engaging video content for our website and social media platforms.
• Manage and create all brand and campaign digital assets across channels.
• Provide print ready finished artwork for all brand and marketing material.
• Liaise with external suppliers / third parties when required.
• Effectively manage time and projects, working within budget and meeting all deadlines.
• Maintain files for all creative assets and resources for record keeping and referencing.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• A relevant design qualification.
• 5+ years graphic design experience with a focus on digital.
• Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Premier Pro.
• Experience with html, EDM, CRM tools (Mailchimp, Campaign monitor), and creating digital social media / website content.
• Good photography and basic video production skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• The ability to work autonomously and manage/prioritise workload and deadlines.
• A quick and efficient work ethic, with the ability to handle many different projects at once.
• Beauty industry experience is a bonus.
ABOUT TRILOGY NATURAL PRODUCTS - www.trilogyproducts.com
Trilogy Natural Products, which first gained attention for its innovative rosehip oil-based skincare, was acquired by the group in 2010. Founded in 2002 and now sold in over 3,500 stores in 27 countries, the premium natural skincare business performs impressively across all regions.
Along with its focus on R&D and innovation, Trilogy has also benefited from a growing demand for natural cosmetics globally over the last decade. With a strategic focus on expanding international markets, Asia and the USA offer key growth opportunities for Trilogy.
ABOUT TIL - PARENT COMPANY:
Trilogy International Limited (NZX:TIL) is the parent company for popular consumer brands Trilogy Natural Products, ECOYA and Goodness Natural Beauty Lab. Performing strongly in their categories, both at home and internationally, Trilogy Natural Products creates specialty natural skincare, ECOYA manufactures luxury home fragrance products and Goodness Natural Beauty Lab is a natural skincare line targeting a younger demographic.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV/Portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday the 10th of March 2017.
The mish mash of styles in the 60 is equally average. Overall nothing worth showcasing here surely?
Lolz, the entire screed above is disingenous at best, leaning towards blatantly egregious. In fact, this is classic lefty Stuff, fake news. Its utter lack of credibility will not be assuaged by censoring comment with which the editorial team disagrees, ...
They say 'imitation is the sincerest form of flattery' and I hesitate to accuse GJ Gardner of plagiarism, but there's some very similar material in here to my Building Guide, which has been around for over 25 years (11 published ...
I'm in Bid.
Yep, I think there must be much gnashing of teeth at PureSEO about their PR piece being mangled.
Sorry... "... on Pure SEO..." and " ...sites like Pure SEO...., clearly the author doesn't understand what Google Shopping is what the role is of SEM companies like Pure SEO (and many other that can help clients to leverage Google ...
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for:Headfirst
Why we like it: On the field, New Zealand's rugby stars are seen as strong characters who are immune to mental illness. However, this clip and the wider Headfirst work breaks that stereotype down, showing the players we cheer for are just like us and they're here to help. Last week, Jono Pryor received huge praise for his mention of mental illness at the end of Jono and Ben and we hope this spot generates the same kind of buzz.
Who's it for: Pedigree by Colenso BBDO
Why we like it: University has just started and those who graduated last year are heading off on OEs or entering the work force, leaving many parents childless. Pedigree wants to make the most of that by filling these empty nests with rescue dogs. The campaign may joke about how parents should replace their kids with a canine, but underneath there's a serious message about rehoming the thousands of dogs that have been rescued from abuse and neglect.
Who's it for:G-Shock New Zealand by James Polhill and Fish & Clips
Why we like it: New Zealand rugby fans might think they know Julian Savea, but this spot goes behind the scenes of a rugby game to see what motivates him to do his best. By getting up close and personal with him, it shows the hard work involved in reaching the top. The story it tells is a great example of how a campaign can engage the audience before revealing the brand and product.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!