A leading New Zealand skincare and beauty brand is looking for their next intermediate Graphic & Digital Designer. This 12 month maternity contract is an opportunity not to be missed, working on a renowned brand with GLOBAL reach!
This role will include working closely with the marketing and digital teams, involving the mentoring of a junior designer and managing the design team workload and delivery. You'll need to be switched on, highly organised and passionate about delivering innovative ideas and design that will drive this NZ brand forward.
Fit for brand, ethos and culture is highly important. You'll also need to have a strong handle on packaging and product design and the ability to produce design across traditional print and digital platforms. This is a critical role in a vibrant and VERY busy brand.
This may suit someone who has been working in an agency and is looking to move in-house.
Or, someone who has been client side and wants to make their mark on a well-know beauty brand.
Don't hesitate, apply now for this rare opportunity!
• 5 years experience
• Beauty industry experience (ideal)
• Full design process: briefing, concept design, final print & digital production
• Manage design team workload & delivery
• Mentoring of a junior designer
• Lead packaging & product design
• Create print ready artwork for all brand & marketing material
• Creation and management of all Web, EDM and digital assets across required channels
• Creation of engaging social media content; GIFs, animation and video content
• Maintain all projects on time and within budget
• Full use of adobe creative suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro)
• Digital & video experience - highly beneficial
• Roll out concepts through the line
• Maintaining of all files for creative assets
• Ability to liaise with key external stakeholders and agencies
• Use of HTML, EDM and CRM tools such as dot.mailer and campaign monitor
• Photography & video production skills
• Excellent written & verbal communication
• Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Design
Personality & Work Ethic:
• Proactive & passionate
• Highly organised with an eye for detail
• Creative & innovative
• Autonomous & diligent
• Calm under pressure, able to prioritise
Let Brooke and The Pond Agents help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
"with its two biggest radio stations set to merge" Don't you mean two smallest?
I just found this article. I have very fond memories of Joseph as my PR lecturer at ATI, as it was then called. I'm so sad to hear of his passing. He was a real legend in his day. RIP ...
I fell asleep half way through watching that
Might want to check that apostrophe guys!
Couldn't agree more. It's everyone's problem now but brought on mostly by selfish farming practices. Rather than trying to get everyone behind it, they should be reporting on what they are doing to clear it up and provide regular updates.
1. Pollute waterways 2. Deflect blame to the general public This is definitely a 'you' problem, DairyNZ. The rest of us already do want clear waterways... that's kind of the point. Manifesto advertising doesn't work when your brand is trying ...
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: ASB by True
Why we like it: Clever Kash is back in the latest advert by ASB, but instead of telling us how to save money, he's focused on teaching kids how to save lives. First aid is an important skill for everyone, and empowering children to be able to make critical decisions when a loved one is hurt or unwell is nothing but a good thing.
Who's it for: White Ribbon by in-house team and Ocean Design and Lot23
Why we like it: No one can deny that New Zealand has a serious problem with violence, particularly violence towards women. It's heartening to see a bunch of White Ribbon ambassadors open up the conversation and invite all men – regardless of whether they've ever been violent or not – to stand up against the culture of violence in this country.
Who's it for: Tower Insurance by Barnes, Catmur & Friends Dentsu
Why we like it: Insurance ads tend to follow a similar pattern, but this one injects a touch of humour to make it memorable. We all know accidents are a huge disruption to a well-curated daily routine, but Tower has the solution.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!