Take your proven graphic design success to new heights and work for one of Australasia's most progressive fast fashion brands!
This leading female fashion brand is on the hunt for their next super-star Senior Graphic Designer. Join an iconic, women's fashion in-house studio delivering the latest trends. Drawing inspiration from all over the world, they are passionate about leading the ever-changing fashion market.
Are you a talented graphic designer with great relationship management skills and killer style, up to speed with the latest communication trends in the world of fashion? Do you know and love the world of fashion and want to take the next exciting step up in your creative career? Have you been designing communications for the fashion industry and want to work in the big league?
If this role sounds like you then do not hesitate, APPLY TODAY!
• Minimum 5 years Graphic Design experience
• Experience in retail fashion industry
• Team management experience a bonus
• Champion design best practice for the brand
• Drive Innovation - creatively push industry boundaries to new heights
• Authentic leader – clear, inspirational & empowering
• Understand local & global competitive landscape, trends & markets
• Ideation and concept development for seasonal change-outs
• High-level understanding of print production requirements
• Packaging design (bags, gift cards, swingers, neck tags)
• Develop in store POS concepts and ensure they’re on brand and within budget
• Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
• Digital Design (EDM, Banners, landing pages, social & video content)
• Professional stakeholder management (print suppliers, specialist freelancers etc)
• Basic image retouching
• Strong on design systems and processes
• Able to share and articulate information, ideas and expectations clearly
• Tertiary (Diploma/Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent)
• Ability to work with urgency in a fast paced and demanding environment
• Self-assured and confident in themselves and their ability
• Proactive and positive attitude
• Takes full responsibility for their role, contribution, decisions and the customer experience
• Loves creativity & fashion
• Sociable - great relationship management skills
• Eager to learn & grow - handles constructive feedback well
• Sociable & fun in-house studio
• Staff discount & perks
• Let Will and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.
Congratulations on issue 247! Here's to issue 500!
that's what we heard
any truth to the rumour that they have dumped 2D for Voda?
Very well played R&R (aged 5) and Special (aged 10) from all of us at the adolescent Big (aged 15).
Wonder what NZ Governments tax take is from the top 4 ranked websites. I think we can probably describe it as SF & A
Well done guys! Five years is a lifetime in your game.
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who’s it for: Auckland City Mission by 99
Why we like it: To encourage donations to the Auckland City Mission, and less waste during the festive season, this ad is a mix of humour and seriousness to highlight the City Mission’s new initiative. Instead of buying a silly gift which never gets used – a rubber chicken or chattering teeth for example – buy one off the website, through which the money goes to the City Mission and the recipient gets an email. It’s a great idea for a wonderful cause.
Who’s it for: Lotto New Zealand by DDB
Why we like it: Who doesn’t love a joyful reunion (Love Actually anyone?) – Lotto’s latest ad, part of the Imagine campaign, reunites the two armoured truck drivers in a Christmas surprise. While it may not have quite the same impact if you didn’t see the Amoured Truck spot, it’s still festive enough to make you smile.
Who’s it for: Pak’n’Save by FCB
Why we like it: Stickman is celebrating Christmas with his cousin Snowy the Snowman. As usual, the spots have Stickman poking a bit of fun at the often mundane task of grocery shopping. Let's hope that Snowy survives the Kiwi heat.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!