Take your proven graphic design success to new heights and work for one of Australasia's most progressive fast fashion brands!
This leading female fashion brand is on the hunt for their next super-star Senior Graphic Designer. Join an iconic, women's fashion in-house studio delivering the latest trends. Drawing inspiration from all over the world, they are passionate about leading the ever-changing fashion market.
Are you a talented graphic designer with great relationship management skills and killer style, up to speed with the latest communication trends in the world of fashion? Do you know and love the world of fashion and want to take the next exciting step up in your creative career? Have you been designing communications for the fashion industry and want to work in the big league?
If this role sounds like you then do not hesitate, APPLY TODAY!
• Minimum 5 years Graphic Design experience
• Experience in retail fashion industry
• Team management experience a bonus
• Champion design best practice for the brand
• Drive Innovation - creatively push industry boundaries to new heights
• Authentic leader – clear, inspirational & empowering
• Understand local & global competitive landscape, trends & markets
• Ideation and concept development for seasonal change-outs
• High-level understanding of print production requirements
• Packaging design (bags, gift cards, swingers, neck tags)
• Develop in store POS concepts and ensure they’re on brand and within budget
• Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
• Digital Design (EDM, Banners, landing pages, social & video content)
• Professional stakeholder management (print suppliers, specialist freelancers etc)
• Basic image retouching
• Strong on design systems and processes
• Able to share and articulate information, ideas and expectations clearly
• Tertiary (Diploma/Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent)
• Ability to work with urgency in a fast paced and demanding environment
• Self-assured and confident in themselves and their ability
• Proactive and positive attitude
• Takes full responsibility for their role, contribution, decisions and the customer experience
• Loves creativity & fashion
• Sociable - great relationship management skills
• Eager to learn & grow - handles constructive feedback well
• Sociable & fun in-house studio
• Staff discount & perks
• Let Will and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.
It's "kooks it", ya kook.
The mistake in the Ad is when he says "kurks it,"which should be "karks it."
Most entertaining ad the warehouse has done in a very long time!
I have to laugh at the "% coverage" comment. "Unfortunately for TV ads, the research found on average that the TV covers only 5 percent of the living room when viewed from a couch – meaning 95 percent of the ...
You can have a special phone number for the books so you know if people dialling that number.
Awesome. Wish my nan did this.
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Got A Trade by Ogilvy NZ
Why we like it: Got A Trade has gone down a clever route with its latest campaign by disguising the ad as a music video. Featuring New Zealand and Australian rock royalty – the offspring of Neil Finn and Jimmy Barnes – the highlight is the moving set pieces made by the real-life apprentices and trainees. A fun, inventive and relatable spot.
Who's it for: The Warehouse by DDB New Zealand
Why we like it: The Warehouse gets the right recipe with its campaign for Kiwi Scrabble – you can’t go wrong with much-loved Kiwi celebrities chef/author Jo Seagar and boxer David Tua. In the spot Seagar gives it her all, igniting the age-old debate over who is the rightful owner of the pavlova – New Zealand or Australia. It’s funny and fresh and will get you craving a piece of pav.
Who's it for: Air New Zealand
Why we like it: Babies are in the news at the moment (looking at you Meghan and Harry) and while Air New Zealand’s latest campaign predates the Royal announcement, who can go past cute, smiley cherubs. While most of the babes are happy in the Skycouch, it’s nice to see a few tears which are definitely a reality for parents out there.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!